Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work Condition and Motivation(questions related to update)

+2
Kenzu
moky
6 posters

Go down

Work Condition and Motivation(questions related to update) Empty Work Condition and Motivation(questions related to update)

Post by moky Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:19 am

The work condition system is changed in the recent update.

Below what motivation will I NOT get overtime bonus? (Perviously having motivation less than 200 will make you get no income bonus from overtime. Is it still the same?

Another question. Is income bonus the only thing I will not get when I have low motivation with overtime activated? Do I get production bonus or auto-banking even if I have low motivation?

moky
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 16156
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-05-06

Back to top Go down

Work Condition and Motivation(questions related to update) Empty Re: Work Condition and Motivation(questions related to update)

Post by Kenzu Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:37 pm

moky wrote:The work condition system is changed in the recent update.

Below what motivation will I NOT get overtime bonus? (Perviously having motivation less than 200 will make you get no income bonus from overtime. Is it still the same?

Another question. Is income bonus the only thing I will not get when I have low motivation with overtime activated? Do I get production bonus or auto-banking even if I have low motivation?

As long as overtime is activated you will get all the bonuses of overtime. Overtime will change itself to normal once you dont have enough motivation.

You remain on overtime as long as you have at least 5 motivation. My overtime ended when it reached 0 motivation. You lose 5 motivation per turn.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Work Condition and Motivation(questions related to update) Empty Re: Work Condition and Motivation(questions related to update)

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:19 pm

moky wrote:(Perviously having motivation less than 200 will make you get no income bonus from overtime. Is it still the same?
This part has been removed (and i think it has been removed a long time ago)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SovietMan Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:02 pm

I wonder how many people have researched overtime income to 130%? it gets REALLY expensive after 123% =/ 124% costs freaking 3 Bill

SovietMan
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : Mujengan_(TOC)
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:12 pm

SovietMan wrote:I wonder how many people have researched overtime income to 130%? it gets REALLY expensive after 123% =/ 124% costs freaking 3 Bill
I can answer mathematically
127 to 128 costs 30 bil
Say one of the bigger players has 3.5 Bil personal income => 1% of that is 0.35 Bil per turn
30 Bil / 0.35 Bil = 85.71 Turns

If you go on overtime with your income and research the 128% upgrade, you get your Kuwal back on the 86th turn on overtime (that's really not much, 2 days of relaxed, then 2 days of overtime and you got your money back)
If anything doing the overtime income upgrade is the one that should be done immediately to max (and the prices were made LOW intentionally so that literally everyone can get it to 125% easy and with a bit of effort to 130%)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:57 pm

Admin wrote:
SovietMan wrote:I wonder how many people have researched overtime income to 130%? it gets REALLY expensive after 123% =/ 124% costs freaking 3 Bill
I can answer mathematically
127 to 128 costs 30 bil
Say one of the bigger players has 3.5 Bil personal income => 1% of that is 0.35 Bil per turn
30 Bil / 0.35 Bil = 85.71 Turns

If you go on overtime with your income and research the 128% upgrade, you get your Kuwal back on the 86th turn on overtime (that's really not much, 2 days of relaxed, then 2 days of overtime and you got your money back)
If anything doing the overtime income upgrade is the one that should be done immediately to max (and the prices were made LOW intentionally so that literally everyone can get it to 125% easy and with a bit of effort to 130%)

Theoretically yes, practically not.

Because The additional money you get from overtime you have already lost by being on relaxed.

So you can say that you get the money back within the 4 days at that level only if you had to go on relaxed and overtime. If you can manage being on normal without being farmed, then you dont need to use relaxed/overtime and you wont need the technologies either.

But if you want to grow faster, it's always better to max out the overtime technologies so that you can benefit from bonus ST that overtime generates and use it for farming/raiding. You can increase your ST production from 98 ST per day to an average 122 ST per day (a 25% increase in ST) thus an increase of active growth by a quarter if you use all of the ST.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SovietMan Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 am

that is actually what I was trying to say. when you get up to the 130% mark, you've spent a ridiculous amount of money just to offset the loss you get from relaxed. however, if you go back and forth a lot between relaxed and overtime, in the LONG RUN, it's probably worth it Very Happy (over a span of MONTHS of course).

SovietMan
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:21 pm

IMO 90% of the players that use relaxed/overtime do it for the extra st.
And supposing the 30% less income saves your account from a farm hit during the night, it's totally worth researching to 130%.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:38 pm

lol
i have 130% from the first day i came back home in the new year (this was on 3rd of jan i think)
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:59 pm

SovietMan wrote:that is actually what I was trying to say. when you get up to the 130% mark, you've spent a ridiculous amount of money just to offset the loss you get from relaxed. however, if you go back and forth a lot between relaxed and overtime, in the LONG RUN, it's probably worth it Very Happy (over a span of MONTHS of course).

Yes, you can regard it as the investment paying off by the difference in the long run, or you can also look at it as investing into overtime techs so that you can use it a lot and it paying off with the additional ST you gain.

Switching back and forth grants you 25% more ST than regular normal work conditions.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Smog wrote:IMO 90% of the players that use relaxed/overtime do it for the extra st.
for now
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:39 pm

what do you mean? do you intend to remove it or make it worth its money? (i hope the second)
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:58 pm

fivel wrote:what do you mean? do you intend to remove it or make it worth its money? (i hope the second)

It's worth its money even without the ST, if you use it from time to time.

Of course with ST, everyone should upgrade it and always switch between relaxed and overtime and it pays off in no time and continues to generate a lot of benefit.

+24 ST per day = 732 ST per month.
Buy AT at 200.000.000, raid 9.000 UU, sell UU at 400.000.

AT required
732*5=3660
cost: 732,000,000,000 kuwal

UU raided
gain: 1,317,600,000,000

Profit per month by using relaxed and overtime all the time thanks to ST: 585,600,000,000.
It pays off in about a week and generates half a trillion additional income each month. Neat!

Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SovietMan Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:31 pm

......WHAT?!?! also, why are you using AT price 200K? it's 250 and was 300 for a long time!

SovietMan
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:35 pm

technically you can buy AT's on the ingame market for 143 mil
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 pm

i always used relaxed/overtime even when it made you lose 30% of your income on relax with a generation of 15 motivation points and a gain of only 20% of your income with the cost of 20 motivation points

i guess now i'm going to use it every time i get online
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:38 pm

SovietMan wrote:......WHAT?!?! also, why are you using AT price 200K? it's 250 and was 300 for a long time!

Because that is the market price of AT on Galactic market. It is the average price at which AT are traded. Of course some people pay 250 million for 1 AT, and some others only 170 million. If you cant wait and need AT immediately then you pay the higher prices, while if you dont care how long it takes, you will place your own bids and buy them cheaper than 200 million.

fivel wrote:i always used relaxed/overtime even when it made you lose 30% of your income on relax with a generation of 15 motivation points and a gain of only 20% of your income with the cost of 20 motivation points

i guess now i'm going to use it every time i get online

Yes, you are right.

There is absolutely no reason to be on normal work conditions now.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Kenzu wrote:

Yes, you are right.

There is absolutely no reason to be on normal work conditions now.

now more than ever Very Happy
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down