Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions regarding current alliance standings.

4 posters

Go down

Questions regarding current alliance standings. Empty Questions regarding current alliance standings.

Post by austin5650 Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:37 am

I haven't played in a while, but I'm back in the game now.

with that, here are my questions/concerns.

Who are the big key players right now?

what wars are exactly going on and why?

Are there new across the board policies in regards to farming I should know about?
austin5650
austin5650
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 4529
Alliance : The Guild
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Back to top Go down

Questions regarding current alliance standings. Empty Re: Questions regarding current alliance standings.

Post by Nomad Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:40 am

Same as before

Mujengan vs WR (read the war thread for explanation)

Same as before

Welcome back
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Questions regarding current alliance standings. Empty Re: Questions regarding current alliance standings.

Post by austin5650 Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:41 am

I think how I remembered things differently.

WR and MUJ were allianced, TIE were plotting against WR or something like that I don't remember lol.

How long will this war play out?
austin5650
austin5650
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 4529
Alliance : The Guild
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:44 am

That's up to the warriors fighting to decide. From an outsider looking in it could end anytime or drag on for many more months.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:29 am

austin5650 wrote:I haven't played in a while, but I'm back in the game now.

with that, here are my questions/concerns.

Who are the big key players right now?

what wars are exactly going on and why?

Are there new across the board policies in regards to farming I should know about?

Well, welcome, man...Not much changed since you left. Players came players left and so on. To answer your questions:

1. Key players:

- No.1 Keinutnai - he has 2-3 accounts and plays on both or even all 3 of them. He rocks and he has some awesome power of regeneration. He claims his a good trader and that's why he always gets arround but he only trades between 2-3 accounts.

- No.2 SA47 - plays nice and minds his bussines. If you don't upset him he will do trades with you and he will not bodder you if you don't mess with TMI.

- No.3 King Mental - has the same mentality as the rest of his alliance buddies. Mind his own business as long as you leave TMI be.

- No.4 SPEED - plays for some time. Minds his business and develops his economy.

- N-5 - Seaborgium. Trades a lot, but he's lost some interes since Keinuntnai showed his real way of playing.

2. Wars:

The only war active is Muj vs WR...basiclly we constant mass WR members that try to develope and Kenzu replies with 2-3-4-5 assault missions/week on our accounts, but the key in this is that he uses both accounts to do it. He still thinks that he is wining and that's why we let him have is 15 minutes of shame...excuse me, fame..and keep on sustaining this war. More than half of WR members never managed to go over 30 mil in army size and they never reached some serious techs but they are wining...And that's all that it is to be.

You should ahve in mind the fact that Kenz is a big bad boy and you have to stay away from him...he can crush and if you ever dare to adress a word that he or his brother think that is offensive you are out for 2-3 days. So don't feed the Kenzu...stay away and watch your step;)

castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Nomad wrote:That's up to the warriors fighting to decide. From an outsider looking in it could end anytime or drag on for many more months.
that is far from the truth Cool
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:24 pm

I did say "could" and it is a 2 part response Wink
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by fivel Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:47 pm

i know, i was just saying what was wrong in your post Very Happy
fivel
fivel
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 388
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down