Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look for an ACTIVE CO...

+2
Gamniac
JadeFire
6 posters

Go down

Look for an ACTIVE CO...  Empty Look for an ACTIVE CO...

Post by JadeFire Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:12 am

Topic says it all Smile Message me in game if your interested with what your rates are... Smile
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 836
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-08-01

http://www.crimeseekers.net

Back to top Go down

Look for an ACTIVE CO...  Empty Re: Look for an ACTIVE CO...

Post by JadeFire Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 am

Geesh guess the game ready is deader then I thought... Can't even find a active CO... Even though Ive been playing very actively I believe within the next few weeks I will be taken my leave for good from here. Things just isn't what they was before... Sad

Some really great people have either left or not around as much these days that really made the game what it was.. Im sure if a few of us just showed there was people here playing it might actually get better ... Cant blame one for WISHING.... @
JadeFire
JadeFire
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 836
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-08-01

http://www.crimeseekers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 am

I've found that only a handful of the players actually pay attention to the forums. Up until 7-8 months ago, I was among those who didn't.
You could always take a peek at the Bulletin Board in-game and send a message to potential commanders to check for activity (though I reckon you figured that one out already).
Might also be worth noting that to us Europeans, this is currently a holiday season, so naturally, activity will usually be dropping for the duration of the summer.

It is true, however, that a number of big names have left Aderan Wars, and that's a pity.
What I understand, the big shots or old dogs probably know a thing or two to make/keep things interesting, aside from or alongside of building armies and nuking anyone that looks at you funny. At the very least, it might give someone a goal to reach or surpass.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Well it natural when the admin goes inactive for the players to do the same after a while. To may loose ends not getting tied up. To little action to hold anyones interest.

I still have hope, but TBH its fading fast.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:19 pm

That's the trouble with MMO's, they require constant dedication, from both the players and whoever is making it.
An MMO is never finished developing, admin might have overlooked this detail.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:54 am

Jade ya can join me. Im "over" active based on wr standars. But based on TMI im inactive but hey it is a retirement center jocolor

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:10 pm

JadeFire wrote:Geesh guess the game ready is deader then I thought... Can't even find a active CO... Even though Ive been playing very actively I believe within the next few weeks I will be taken my leave for good from here. Things just isn't what they was before... Sad

Some really great people have either left or not around as much these days that really made the game what it was.. Im sure if a few of us just showed there was people here playing it might actually get better ... Cant blame one for WISHING.... @

Most people don't care about forums. I'd say only 5% of players actually visit forums on a regular basis. Why don't you use the bulletin board or ask people directly over pm what they have to offer?

I'm an active commander. You can join me. Most likely more active than seaborgium.

Nomad wrote:Well it natural when the admin goes inactive for the players to do the same after a while. To may loose ends not getting tied up. To little action to hold anyones interest.

I still have hope, but TBH its fading fast.

Except that admin isn't inactive. If there is any problem with the game, (ie. turn counter stops working) it's solved immediately.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:45 pm

If he is so active then why not posts? Why no responses to direct questions? Why no updates that have been coded in test for well over 6 months? Why is the NO signs of forward movement?

Oh yeah, that's right, you have a different idea of what "active" means then the rest of the world.

Again, I still have hope, and still believe in Martin, but both are fading fast because of his actions, or more importantly the lack there of.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:31 pm

I agree with Nomad, A few signs of life or some active involvement in the goings-on in the forums (or maybe even playing his own game) wouldn't really hurt him, not physically at least.
Might kill a bit of his time, of course, maybe that's what's keeping him at a distance.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:43 pm

JF feel free to join me, I'm active and hoping that something happens to stop the stagnation that's currently apparent in game.

ETA: 500k rate right now.
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:45 pm

its alive :O

Yes kenzu you are more active you still give 2 twits.

i'm only here for gold to sell for $.

Also to aid friends that still want to play.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down