Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When does Glory get credited?

3 posters

Go down

When does Glory get credited? Empty When does Glory get credited?

Post by Alex Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:42 am

I am very new to Red Apocalypse, this is the first round i'm playing, and my question is this:

The tooltip for glory points says you get glory per turn when your in the top XX ranks. This round has been running for at least a few turns and no-one seems to have any glory. When will it start showing up? Does it only start from day X? etc etc

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but when I put 'glory' into the search nothing relevent came up.

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

When does Glory get credited? Empty Re: When does Glory get credited?

Post by Nomad Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:08 pm

I think it starts 48 hrs into the round or something, Kenzu will be able to give you a more definite answer.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Alex wrote:I am very new to Red Apocalypse, this is the first round i'm playing, and my question is this:

The tooltip for glory points says you get glory per turn when your in the top XX ranks. This round has been running for at least a few turns and no-one seems to have any glory. When will it start showing up? Does it only start from day X? etc etc

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but when I put 'glory' into the search nothing relevent came up.

-Alex
Nomad answered pretty accurately.

Sorry for not answering earlier. I was on vacation for a week. In each round, glory points as well as awards (bottom two rows) are not given in the first day. They start being given at a random point after 24-72 hours, usually after 2 days of playing. Also in the last 2-3 days all players will lose their protections and it will become impossible to activate protection (enabling a massing spree).
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum