Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

updates for training weapons and units

4 posters

Go down

updates for training weapons and units Empty updates for training weapons and units

Post by stars Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:14 pm

IT IS COMPLETELY INCORRECT PLEASE CHANGE THIS.

It keeps telling me that my income is almost negative so train more farmers and etc. And when I make weapons it tells me "Train more income units first before buying more weapons
Your realm has insufficient income to support its current expenses."

VERY ANNOYING and can be misleading to a new player.

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

updates for training weapons and units Empty Re: updates for training weapons and units

Post by Admin Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:05 pm

it's neither misleading nor annoying

it only shows up in case your income is low enough that going on critical would put you into the negative, which would then cause the following:

- you instantly lose all officers
- you lose the same amount of negative income from your bank or sell a % of your weapons each turn to cover for that negative income
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

updates for training weapons and units Empty Re: updates for training weapons and units

Post by seaborgium Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:18 am

I think you may want to put in there admin, that it is natural/own income.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Yeah, add that a text that the players income is very low and could become negative if changed to critical and thats why he should increase his income.

However I recommend that simply an if statement is added that doesn't allow a player to change to critical if his income goes negative.
And if somehow the income becomes negative when a player is critical, then the realm alert will revert to normal.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum