Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platinum Wolves vs Warlord

2 posters

Go down

Platinum Wolves vs Warlord Empty Platinum Wolves vs Warlord

Post by StarWolf Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:02 pm

TENSION! Is what you will hear the first stage of RA. Tension, power struggle between Platinum Wolves and Warlords.

Platinum Wolves currently holds the most glory points, and is rank 1. Because of the superiority power. Walords currently holds the least glory points and is rank 2.

But Platinum Wolves and Warlords are two main alliance. Rumors said that VIS will emerge and would be found by a player named Sara.

However, there is no war yet! It is just some power struggle between Platinum Wolves and Warlords.

I, myself, will attempt to gain complete control of the universe with my allies.

We will burn anyone that stand in our way.
We will cut their heads off and put it on a hook as a statue.
We will dominate the universe.

Indeed, the war hasn't start yet. But i have a feeling it might start anytime sooner. Because all of this, power struggle.

Please join Platinum Wolves for total domination. jocolor

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Back to top Go down

Platinum Wolves vs Warlord Empty Re: Platinum Wolves vs Warlord

Post by Kenzu Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:40 am

Good luck to all involved parties!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by StarWolf Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Platinum Wolves are gaining on total domination. Impressively still rank 1 alliance and standing out strong. There will be a new player that is going to join Platinum Wolves for sure. Total population plays an important role in alliance expansion. As well total power, to frighten other alliance.

Warlords and Platinum Wolves remained peaceful, but tension contiuned to rise. As both alliance race for domination. The war might break out soon anytime, but if it is about to be that so. Platinum Wolves will defend themselves and take down the whole alliance down.

Unfrightened of anything.

But still, we are doing a peaceful racing. We do not want war, right? Wink

Warlords still have alot of work to do before they can become rank 1 alliance. Sadly for them, it ain't gonna to be that easy...

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down