Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A farewell bash

+15
buhcoreTheGreat
r1maru
Smog
ian
castravete
Manleva
Admin
Steveanaya
Keinutnai
mental
^SPEED^
kingkongfan1
Mystake
curumo
seaborgium
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A farewell bash - Page 2 Empty Re: A farewell bash

Post by ian Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:59 pm

castravete wrote:so let me get this right: TM has united with TIE and now Ian is thinking about leaving the game and he decides to have a little fun so you guys helped him out in massing on random accounts? SPEED was unlucky or this is a older grudge you guys held on him for some long time and now you guys took the occasion? Pls clear it out for me someone:)

Actually my original intention was to simply leave the game & carve my account up between the Imperium's members... then the merger between TI & TM happened and more interesting idea's started to emerge.

I had no role in the planning of this war, merely a participant who is enjoying what could well be my last bash on this game.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Are you sure you wanna leave Ian?

I mean we're all gonna miss you and your long speeches.

It's not too late to become a major contender again ya know.
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:34 pm

A few points:

1. EVERYONE who we hit is welcome to hit back. We are not looking for target practice but for FUN! A good war.

2. How exactly is Sea Ian's lapdog?

3. Us bullies? Really? What did we ask for? Cause bullies usually ask for stuff after beating the bejeezus out of you. So I ask you, what did we demand from the ones we hit?

4. There was a lot more to the plan, it would have been a lot bigger too, but some things happened that made us change the plan.

5. I am well aware that we hit neutral players. But those players could afford stats. We only targeted big defs (like really big defs). If they can afford those, they should know how to play. If not, tough luck. Call me evil all you want. Oh yeah we hit at least 8 people with defs from 50-70 or so bill...

As for my own personal opinion as to what good we might achieve with this?
First, call me evil all you want for having fun with this war but I am tired of playing a wargame that consists of statbuilders and polititians.

Second, the state of the game needed a shock and a change.The state of apathy was untolerable. Something needed to be done. Don't get me wrong - i'm not saying that this was 'the real reason' cause that just simply ain't the case. if Ian wouldn't want to leave there would still be a war, but in a VERY different form. Now, be that as it may - I did what I did and I DO NOT regret it.

Third, if just ONE of the players we massed comes back with a vengence against us (even if long term) then we have reawakened someone who would probably have otherwise faded into oblivion and inactivity. That will have been a good thing in the end.

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:40 pm

well I have sent people with lower strikes out on smaller guys. None of us larger players hit anyone small yet, nor do I think we will.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:11 pm

I do feel that there is some kind of "awakening" caused by the reset server and upcomming airforce.

Not sure if your plan, curumo, will not have a backslash.

And please explain, you mass big defense and you argue that big defenses can afford that. How so?
Big defenses are more costly, and if you mass a big defense it's harder for a player to afford it.

You can say he shouldn't have a big defense, but what if he has a regular job, family and kids, he needs a big defense, because he can't bank all the time like me and other hardcore players.

And are you sure people will fight back? because when someone gets massed, he will probably not see that he has been massed by one player, he will only see the tag, and feel he gets massed by TMI, in which case most people will not stand up to an uneven fight. ie. they don't know that other TMI will not intervene.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:17 pm

so you guys have united half the active players in one alliance and now you are showing us guys how we should play it in a decent fair moral way no? You tough guys yous...hrrr...Who's better than you guys!?...Curumo, you sure know that what you guys are doing is not moral but you come instead with two bit arguments that even you don't believe them telling me that this is completely normal...Let me put you in SPEED's place I think you would have swallowed you computer while crying...So face the facts, dude: you are bored and you just want to show us who's boss...Why don't you split again and bash yourselves a little and leave neutrals alone...Stop puking policy that you are the first to brake and just quit dudes...there are many games on the internet, don't ruin this one, you, tough strong fellows you -->Ret...Smile)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:37 pm

castravete wrote:so you guys have united half the active players in one alliance and now you are showing us guys how we should play it in a decent fair moral way no? You tough guys yous...hrrr...Who's better than you guys!?...Curumo, you sure know that what you guys are doing is not moral but you come instead with two bit arguments that even you don't believe them telling me that this is completely normal...Let me put you in SPEED's place I think you would have swallowed you computer while crying...So face the facts, dude: you are bored and you just want to show us who's boss...Why don't you split again and bash yourselves a little and leave neutrals alone...Stop puking policy that you are the first to brake and just quit dudes...there are many games on the internet, don't ruin this one, you, tough strong fellows you -->Ret...Smile)
If they fought each other, then they could risk not being the strongest anymore. Would go against the idea of uniting right?
Of course uniting and making an unipolar world makes the game more dull, so the argument that they want to make the game less dull is somehow a contradiction to them uniting.

Furthermore, you cannot cement rank 1 spot by having a proper war. It has to be a war against small players, who cannot influence your total power.

Guys, if you want to make the game more interesting then why not have Marauders and Imperium alliances again? Be neutral to each other and let there be more fun. Although I don't expect that Marauders and Imperium would bash each other like World Republic bashes Mujengan (and vice versa), but at least it would be a step towards a multipolar world, which is a good thing.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:10 pm

I've been on the other end of such an action more than once Wink You know what I did? Instead of whining like you do right now (no offence but you ARE doing it) I took the fight to them. Even though I lost badly it didn't matter. I held my ground. Many of my friends I met are former enemies. In fact, some of the BEST friends I made in these games are the same people who kicked me living hell out of me whilst I was starting.

The point you are missing is - we do not care if you think this is wrong, nor are we trying to show you how to play the game. We just informed you of what we are doing and why. All wars have reasons. All reasons are valid. Some more than others. It's just the point of view that changes the perception of it. Besides, Castra, you are in no position to lecture anyone about behavior, seeing the lack of decency in your own (I've seen some of the nicer PMs you sent so don't come to me with denial).

However, I do have a question - inciting activity by doing the main thing in the game, which in this war game would be, oh, I don't know - a WAR, is ruining a game? Wow, and here I was thinking that inactivity and boredom were causing players to leave, thus ruining the game ...

EDIT: Kenzu:

1. A 30 b def and login 2 x a day is enough to hold up to 1 b income. 40 b if you wanna be sure. You don't need more. Not if you plan on not logging in for 3-4 days consecutively. Cause it'll be that time before you will be a nice farm. Especially with the farming policies. What's the poing in playing so? But hey, maybe it's just me who likes active players ... Oh and fyi - I have a regular job (along with university, sports, women, ...) and I haven't been exactly farmed much (or should I say 0 attacks total | page 1 of 0 <- from my logs) with my 30 b def. Should I say more?
2. Erm I would daresay that PAGE 1 players should be more than able to mount a more than successful attack on TMI. Cause if stats is all they have, then they can go play www.statbuildercompetition.
3. TMI splitting ain't happening cause TIE was pretty much dead in the water without Ian and with the inactivity issues we had. And don't pretend you didn't see that cause we ALL knew it. TIE was in no position to do anything competitive, not in terms of army size, stats or warring capabiliy. Especially not in terms of rebuilding capability. So how EXACTLY is this idea contradictory?
4. Muj and WR war? We didn't cause you to fight. If you fear us THIS much so you have to write stuff like this - well then I guess you should have saved up and hit us, instead of each other.
5. Kenzu so NOW you are up for multipolar? But when TIE warred Muj, WR, Emperors and god knows who at the same time - where was that multipolarity, you now oh so highly desire?

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:15 am

I side with kenzu on this matter for some reason.

Oh yes, because he is the only one making sense right now
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:28 am

So, steve, what I said really doesn't make sense to you? If so, why?

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:22 am

curumo wrote:
4. Muj and WR war? We didn't cause you to fight. If you fear us THIS much so you have to write stuff like this - well then I guess you should have saved up and hit us, instead of each other.
That sounds like you're accusing both alliances of being chickens, and that's not really fair... Mujengan is anything but coward.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:55 am

curumo wrote:So, steve, what I said really doesn't make sense to you? If so, why?
Reread your post and think about your past opinions.

You contradict yourself. It's very confusing to see what your take is on anything anymore really.

Just state your intentions succinctly without all this gibber gabber.

Believe me curumo, i am still your friend, but you should try to be more consistent with your opinions. If you change your opinions for whatever reason then admit that your previous statement has become erroneous and your current statement is the one you believe in.

But now I feel like I'm just blabbering on about nothing just like your really long post sooo I'm gonna stop now.

But yeah to summarize: state your intentions or don't create a topic about nothing at all. If you wanna say bye to Ian then do it in the goodbye section. If you're going to war with people than say so. If you choose not to disclose that information than why create this topic at all?
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:44 am

Now that I think of it. Curumo made the argument that by having TMI mass smaller players he will spur more activity, so that players dont get bored and leave the game, however let's look at SPEED for example.

Speed has been playing for how long?
He played for 2 or 3 years already. Now if you say that massing players who play a month can increase the chances that they stay longer, that could theoretically make sense, but massing someone who played for so many years for this reason makes no sense whatsoever.

Therefore, now I don't even believe that you yourself believe in what you said.

You know at the start it was made obvious that players will be massed for fun as a present for ian. Or did I understand something wrong? Because that's how many see it (if not all). Even Speed himself said "nice so my mini massing was for ian's party ..... nice...".

So why don't you just stick to this reason and don't try to come up with reasons making your cause sound noble?
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:23 am

Kenzu don't put words in my mouth. I wasn't talking bout size related to activity. I was talking about the state of apathy this game has generally been, regardless of size and that something that shakes it out of if CAN have some good consequences. And I only said it as replies to YOUR posts. Please don't twist my words - I don't do it to your words either.

And it's THIS twisting and turing I see in every war I've been in up till now that has made me harden my old ways (in case you were wondering what changed me, Steve).

Again - we wanted to say bye to Ian in a special way. If you don't like it, tough luck.

And Smog - I would never accuse Muj of cowardice and you know it, cause you are anything but Wink It was a swipe at Kenzu's post about how TIE should mass TM. Sorry if it came across wrong.

But OK I'll let you think whatever you like. I take my leave for now.

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:58 pm

Now that we're clear, happy hunting.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:40 pm

curumo, stop twisting my/your words, dude...It would be a thing for you to use a word in it's proper sense, but this way you'll admit the fact that you guys are a bunch of bullies that needs to suck up to it's leader that wants to retire because his lack of time dedicated to this game. I'm not accusing Ian for this, I'm accusing you all.

Regarding my credibility that suffered because my two faced way of playing I don't have to put the effort in explaining it again because I don't want to harm that brain of yours...The TIE disbandment was indeed a fair and honest way of playing. Me leaving Muj was a way of protesting at their lack of reaction...But as you saw they always wanted my back. Does this raises any question for you? Ok! I better stop now because i thing your neuron is feeling already lost.

Anyway, you sustain the fact that a def of 70-80 bil is built only by players that can afford to keep and rebuilt it. Dude, are you a military expert!?!?!? Let me remind you the fact that your defense is the one stat you use the rarest. Some players have invested in their 70-80 bil defs weeks/months to reach that number, while a retaliated bully that's continuously farming and massing is the one that can afford investing in his strike AND NOT IN HIS DEFENSE, you tactical genius you!

THE ONLY THING THAT YOU BULLIES ARE DOING NOW IS CONVINCING MEDIUM ARMY SIZED PLAYERS TO QUIT! YOU HAVE DONE THAT IN THE PAST AND LET ME GIVE YOU SOME EXAMPLES OF SOME FRIENDS ON MINE: AYAYAY, MARMOTA, PINK A PUSS...YOU BULLIES HARASSED THEM AND MADE THEM QUIT! NOW YOU ALL COMPLAIN THAT THE GAME IS DYING AND THERE ARE NOT NEW PLAYERS COMING. IF COURSE THIS THING HAPPENS IF THE ONLY THING YOU BULLIES DO IS BEATING THE LEAVING HELL OUT OF THEM. THAT YOUR SIMPLETONS MENTALITY: "WE 5-6 RETALIATED BULLIES WITH A TOTAL OF 60-80 MIL ARMY SIZE MASSED A GUY WITH 5 MIL ARMY SIZE...YEAH WE ARE SOOOO GOOD! YEAH!!! AREN'T WE THE BEST!?" ...Well, aren't you!?

I may be banned after this post, but regarding my past banning periods on the forum and in the game because of my strong replies: I got banned, dude!!!! I lost resources for being banned so I did my time, dude. You can kneel before me, because you are not the one to judge me, cause I kept it moral comparing to you pack of puppies.OK?..But before getting banned read this well and keep it IN YOUR FACE, dude, because it's soooo true! An advice: IF you and your pack of puppies got bored do the moral thing: QUIT, YOU SCHMUCKS AND LET OTHERS TO PLAY. YOU STRATEGIST, YOU!

castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:50 pm

I honestly think you missed the point. By a longshot. All I will say to you is that you need a chill-pill and you need to grow up, man, cause the way you are reacting to this, I fear you will have a feart attack :S

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:50 pm

castravete wrote:so you guys have united half the active players in one alliance and now you are showing us guys how we should play it in a decent fair moral way no? You tough guys yous...hrrr...Who's better than you guys!?...Curumo, you sure know that what you guys are doing is not moral but you come instead with two bit arguments that even you don't believe them telling me that this is completely normal...Let me put you in SPEED's place I think you would have swallowed you computer while crying...So face the facts, dude: you are bored and you just want to show us who's boss...Why don't you split again and bash yourselves a little and leave neutrals alone...Stop puking policy that you are the first to brake and just quit dudes...there are many games on the internet, don't ruin this one, you, tough strong fellows you -->Ret...Smile)

Quitter.

Yep, that's all I have to say. You talk big but when push comes to shove, you back down like a quitter.

Last edited by Mystake on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:52 pm

curumo wrote:I've been on the other end of such an action more than once Wink You know what I did? Instead of whining like you do right now (no offence but you ARE doing it) I took the fight to them. Even though I lost badly it didn't matter. I held my ground. Many of my friends I met are former enemies. In fact, some of the BEST friends I made in these games are the same people who kicked me living hell out of me whilst I was starting.

Me standing up[ to someone way, way bigger than me is the catalyst that ended up in our friendship.

Guys, what he says - it's true. You can meet really nice people while warring and end up making some really good friends.

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:58 pm

ok, last post

anyone with a half an ounce of will power and determination could raid 5-10k AT in the space of a few hours and end up with as much as 4m uu if they tried.

i know, because i pulled it off. Mr. 5m army size needs to get his shit together and raid.

edit: also taking down some of the biggest defs in the game was kinda fun - shows you not everyone is untouchable Smile

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ^SPEED^ Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:55 pm

mystake tell people that we made trades couple of days ago.....
sa47 borrowed me with kuwal..... not all TMI members are "young guys" some of them really know to be diplomats
when u see a guy all the time on 2 place in a game i suppose they started to say "let's get SPEED down...... they didn't think as an ALLIANCE 4-5 members responded to one of the leaders
Trust me..... for me it's not a problem... my armysize it's twice of them
And by the way i really want to know who are the TMI players that want war with me...

^SPEED^
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:14 pm

Speed it has nothing to do with "you". You just happen on fall into the group that we went after.

As for 5m players, I know none of the 20m+ players touched them.
Everyone that was small that was hit was hit by someone small.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Speed if you wanna hit back I'll happily take you on as you seem like a really cool guy Smile

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:32 pm

allot of bla bla around here

well farewell, i hope more players will quit this game like i did

you destroyed 80% from my def using a stupid reason
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:38 pm

Mystake wrote:edit: also taking down some of the biggest defs in the game was kinda fun - shows you not everyone is untouchable Smile

this is BS... if you have this big mouth, why didn't you attacked me alone?

i am a 1 man alliance, and you needed 4 more top players to take me down

so it's like you and 4 others have beaten a single guy in a locker room

that's the spirit, hope you teach your kids that in the future
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content