Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reset

3 posters

Go down

Reset Empty Reset

Post by kaiballz Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:25 am

Change All Bonuses (Reset)
You can reset your personal bonus completely and assign all points again
But only once every 60 days
And only if you have resets remaining

Your Last Change was on [08 Jul 2011] 20:37
You have 0 Resets Remaining

somehow i don't remember ever using this reset. and wasn't 08 jul when the current round just started?

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Reset Empty Re: Reset

Post by Kenzu Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:30 am

No, the last round started on 4th of August and the previous round started on 7th May. You must have used it on 8th July.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:41 am

Kenzu wrote:No, the last round started on 4th of August and the previous round started on 7th May. You must have used it on 8th July.

So you are saying that the ability to change your bonuses is not reset at the beginning of the round?
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:08 am

yes. i have to really disagree with this way of doing things. Every round should be a fresh round and the bonus resets should be restored, along with name resets. This ensures an even playing field for all. Or some people will start the round with the ability to reset their bonuses and some will not; that is unfair imo. even if latter DID use the reset in the previous round, its a fresh round, a new round and everyone should start with the same things.
while the yala bringover has been explained clearly, this has not been made clear at all; i made the choice to reset near the end of the previous round because i thought it would be reseted in a new round, to be fair to all.

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:27 am

I guess you are right.
Changing your personal bonuses during a round can bring an immense advantage. I believe it will be the best if we get rid of the personal bonus change altogether. Afterall, all players can change their personal bonuses at the beginning of each round anyway.

Yala bonuses don't restart for a reason, because if someone buys them, would be unfair if he lost them in the next round. I thought it was clear to everyone that yala crystals are not lost at round change, because it has been said a couple times in the news page. Since it is still unclear I will change the tooltip accordingly.

Here references in the newspage where it was made clear that Yala doesn't restart.

"27 January
A new resource, the Yala crystal has been added. You gain +1 Yala by logging in each day. In the close future, you will be able to use Yala to boost your military stats and economic production temporarily. Save up as much Yala as possible until then. When the round ends, you will carry your Yala automatically to the next round."

"31 March
Decisions for the future
There will an update in the future which will allow a player to pay 2000 Yala to get permanent Supporter Status. If you play RA every day for 6 months and never spend Yala on bonuses, then you will have enough Yala to get permanent Supporter Status without donating at all."
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:17 am

yes, i knew all along that yala bonus would be brought over, as i said in my previous post, because it was explained clearly.

The reset bonus, however, was not.

I agree with your idea that the personal bonus can be gotten rid of for subsequent rounds. but for this round its already unfair that some people have the ability to reset and some people (me!) do not, isn't it?

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:04 am

kaiballz wrote:yes, i knew all along that yala bonus would be brought over, as i said in my previous post, because it was explained clearly.

I agree with your idea that the personal bonus can be gotten rid of for subsequent rounds. but for this round its already unfair that some people have the ability to reset and some people (me!) do not, isn't it?

You are right.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Kenzu wrote:
kaiballz wrote:yes, i knew all along that yala bonus would be brought over, as i said in my previous post, because it was explained clearly.

You are right.

Then i would like to request for things to be made fair by giving me back my reset.

You can make things fair, or u can keep it like this. Its ur choice... It doesn't make much difference to me. But i just want to see things fair.

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:44 pm

kaiballz wrote:
Kenzu wrote:

You are right.

Then i would like to request for things to be made fair by giving me back my reset.

You can make things fair, or u can keep it like this. Its ur choice... It doesn't make much difference to me. But i just want to see things fair.

If you rethink it then it will be actually also unfair to take away bonuses from people who didnt use them, when other people have benefited by using them. In other words, no matter what I do, both things will be unfair.

The perfect way would be to know in advance that resets do not reset each round. This, however, cannot be undone. That's why the only solution I see at the moment is to let everyone know that the reset will be taken away in the next round, and people who still havent used it, can use it this round for the first and last time.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down