Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who defends what

+4
Nomad
Manleva
Admin
kingkongfan1
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who defends what - Page 2 Empty Re: Who defends what

Post by Nimras Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:01 am

Kenzu wrote:
Nomad wrote:Guess the kid in NY who ran down 2 hookers with his car who told police he was dared to do it by his passanger after 18 hrs of playing GTA ,,,,,,,,,,,,well, as I said, the point is mute now.

Source please
Where do you have this info from?

@Nimras
I do believe that watching violence, or doing it in games makes us less sensitive to violence.
Someone who has never seen violence it might throw up if they see a dead body, but someone who has seen a lot of violence, even if it was not real, might be less sensitive to it.
However this doesn't mean that just because we watch violence, we will become more violent.

Esactly WE WONt become more Violent.

The same goese for gambling.

All proof says the same people becomming gamblers would have become no matter if there was Virutal or not.

Basicly its a fact that the Virtual Gambling holds them off REAL gambling a little longer.

Basicly as long you keep saying WE will not become more violent then you also have to say we will not become gamblers its a proof.

Stop listning to those money hungry people that earns money on making people believe its a illness to be a drug addict, Alcholic, Gambler and so fort.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:21 am

Nimras wrote:
Basicly as long you keep saying WE will not become more violent then you also have to say we will not become gamblers its a proof.

What I been sayin all along
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:38 am

Kenzu wrote:
Source please
Where do you have this info from?

I saw it on the local news, they were attempting to get that game & others like it banned because of several such incidents...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:56 am

I am not sure why you are all discussing this in the realms of AW.

AW will have little or no impact on either gambling addiction or violence as it's audience is very limited. I am fairly sure that all players here are bombarded by both of these types of events every day from many different sources. Pick up almost any newspaper and you will find stories about violence and the results of horse races or the local lottery. Turn on TV and you will be bombarded by it.

I doubt that having a lottery in AW would push anyone over the edge and into a gambling addict or that engaging in war in the game would actually be the final straw that makes them go and steal a tank and blow up everyone they see.

That being said I don't really see any point in having a lottery in AW anyway
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content