Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community (?)

+10
Smog
ghyogod
Jiro
ian
kingkongfan1
Nimras
curumo
Keinutnai
seaborgium
Void
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Community (?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Community (?)

Post by castravete Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:44 am

sea, i haven't said that Die Quell VS Marmota is exactly the same case as Vaako VS Void...but I don't really remember Die Quelle sending any pm's to marmota telling him to stop, because he was mostly inactive... Did Marmota ever hit Die Quelle after he joined TM?...I don't think so. The warning for a 1v1 was indeed posted on the forum, but Marmota doesn't even log in on the forum...so where did and how could he knew that he was going to have a one on one with Die Quelle?...and you can't blame Marmota he doesn't log in on the forum, there are many active players that don't check or log in on the forum: take vaga for an example...did he ever busted in on discussions on forum?...That's why an 1v1 should also be announced through a pm as well...don't you guys think it's better this way?...but it doesn't matter that they both had bigger army sizes because marmota is still a newbie, he just raids and farms O def playes. Plus he didn't had any alliance to help him out, because he was in POHIDA and I think that's one alliance that doesn't really respond to war acts...As I said before I also farmed DQ when he was inactive, so why didn't challenged me for those hits?...Plus I am very aware of the fact that marmota's hits were in the farming policy range. That's why I think you should accept the fact that this was a bully type thing. DQ was aware of the fact that he had is alliance support(and a strong alliance) and the fact that marmota had no support... Luckily after a chat with DQ and seaborgium the massing stopped but no one compensate and no one thought this was an unfair fight...But if you are all so pro for diplomacy why didn't you guys stepped in and try to explain DQ that marmota didn't done anything illegal...What if one of vaako's inactive officers comes back in a day or two and starts massing void...would then be a fair fight?

Also if you all are such strong militancy for diplomacy why are you all asking us to mass vaako and to start a conflict between us, why you are all blaming muj?...It's not fair because he never told us what he was going to do and he if he would told us I would advise him not to because it has no sense....while DQ was encouraged to mass a newbie...well you see that's why I still think the two cases are alike and I don't really see why you are all much such a big fuss about it...because the fact that vaako has his own farming policy...well let's not forget the lame dude that posted on his message of the day section the fact that: "Who farmes me gets masses" or "I reserve my right to use military forces against those that farm me and my officer and bla bla bla ham ham ham...bark!"...and after that he had the guts to sign farming policies...well nobody blamed that lame one...so the only way to fix this is by leaving vaako to settle this one with void on the peaceful way...I will explain to vaako what a farming policy is and if he will repeat his acts than we should all take attitude....don't you guys find it fair this way?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:47 pm

I never asked for Vaako to be massed. I do know that Nimras has, but as he stated thats him as a player. I know many players that are saying the samething just not posting it.

To me the void thing is over. Vaako changed his MoTD, Void wasn't looking for compensation.

I remeber Ian having a MoTD just like that, and he changed his before the policy was signed.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Truestrike Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:12 pm

I am going to say this now even tho i wish i had been around to say it 2 pages ago. I don't think anyone should have come out like Ian did saying it would be war if it wasn't handles X way.

Really this should have been more about Void and Vaako working this out or Void working it out with Muj. with the backing of the other alliances in case Void was treated even worse.

The rest of us should not have gotten involved with making demands or asking for anything. Instead we should have Shown Void what his options were and let him do it. the way this was handled by everyone else did nothing to help Void grow as a leader.

Truestrike
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Not sure I can agree with you but am too busy to write a long reply ...

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Last edited by Void on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Void
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Void wrote:To clarify my post: the reasons why I don't insist on compensations, is because I'm too small and even though the community backs me up, I don't want to make enemies by claiming/insisting on repairs and also because vaako lost more kuwal value than me.

Well see thats the problem you should stand tall Muj has a policy Vaako broke it you should have standed ground.

If you get a enemy over it then who cares its a war game.

But again your distion and I respect it.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Thanks for making everything clear Void.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Last edited by Void on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Void
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:31 pm

the more time u invest in the game the more likely u will eventually step on someones tail Smile
this is a very long chess game.
and i hope there will eventually be more then four kings at the table Smile

Good Luck void!

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 6311
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Castravete just shut up,

Bla bla bla wah wah wah why don't you go quit your alliance for a few weeks.

its no wonder nobody likes you in this game. I bet if you were only 10m in size you'd have no alliance.

Last edited by Mystake on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Void wrote:
Nimras wrote:
Void wrote:To clarify my post: the reasons why I don't insist on compensations, is because I'm too small and even though the community backs me up, I don't want to make enemies by claiming/insisting on repairs and also because vaako lost more kuwal value than me.

Well see thats the problem you should stand tall Muj has a policy Vaako broke it you should have standed ground.

If you get a enemy over it then who cares its a war game.

But again your distion and I respect it.

Same reply as in your PM:
I'm still learning to play the game, maybe that I did wrong for not standing firm on my position, but also maybe that he also learned a lesson, considering that this was made public and many people are against such acts. IMO, the game should be fun and people should not grind their teeth against if someone does a mistake. Maybe that he will make repairs, maybe not but what matters is IF AFTER THIS EVENT such things will happen again.

No offense Muj and Vaako learn a lesson?

So far in all my time in this game have Muj not learned anything the wars i have had against them proves that.

And this is not said to anger but the way this ended if we forget Void saying ok not to be compensated proves my point.

Had Muj learned from the past wars and past agreemenst would the answer have been when posted yes not good MoTD will be changed Vaako will be told not to do it again and full compensation is on the way.

Yet smog answer proves my point.

Anyway since this issue is over I am out of here.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum