Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance war in RA

5 posters

Go down

Alliance war in RA Empty Alliance war in RA

Post by Nomad Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:33 pm

J1nx wrote:... when i see this all that comes to my mind is that you are dominating in a game with minimal number of players... perhaps refraining from advertising how much your player base has shrunk is a better idea instead of boasting about the vast array of medals/awards you've gained... other than kaiballz, u seem to be the only forum active player playing RA...
Manadomiel wrote:Actually RA is very lively right now. My list of awards was at least as impressive :-), but I haven't been able to copy paste in time.
I guess it depends on what one considers "lively".

I also think that was his point, considering people who do nothing but show up got a list of awards roughly the same size.

Kind of like Kenzu having the rank 1 WE,,,,, since he created the system he knows the best way to exploit/effiecently use it as well.

Its just bad form for an admin to bragg that he gets awards when hes the one who creates the system that distributes them. Atleast it often comes across that way.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Alliance war in RA Empty Re: Alliance war in RA

Post by Kenzu Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:26 pm

If you don't think the game is lively, then why don't you join the alliance wars that are going on?

Didn't you say you don't play the game?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:47 pm

I'm quite sure Nomad isn't playing, I'm guessing he means not lively as in much less people playing RA then main server.

But in terms of wars and activities, I have to say it is really active compared to main server!
The wars are non stop lol. i think everyone is just heck care and just whack!

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Kenzu wrote:If you don't think the game is lively, then why don't you join the alliance wars that are going on?

Didn't you say you don't play the game?

I never said one way or the other, just made a point to the fact one must consider what another means as "lively". One may consider 10 as lively, and another thinks 100 is lively. There is a wide margin.

As for if I play or not, I didnt play past rounds, but do log in from time to time this round since Evolutions has been killed by this game, and does not appear to ever be released again. There is little to do in AW anymore since Main is waining with no new updates, evolutions killed by this game, and players leaving.

But if there is actually a war going on, how many sides are there, who are they, and I might get myself involved.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:32 am

kaiballz wrote:I'm quite sure Nomad isn't playing, I'm guessing he means not lively as in much less people playing RA then main server.

But in terms of wars and activities, I have to say it is really active compared to main server!

I think one of the reasons why so many wars happen is because people don't mind blowing everything up (including their accounts), because the game resets each 3 months, which means they don't fall behind others even though they fight wars.

Evolutions hasn't been "killed". It could have resumed already in february (in the shape and form it existed in round 1).

The war is between Immortal Army and VIS

Immortal Army
population: 1.417.377
power 68 million

VIS
population: 872.744
power 40 million

Then there is also Liberation Army, which doesn't take part in the war.

The remaining 2 alliances are One and dragonballz.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:19 am

Kenzu wrote:
kaiballz wrote:I'm quite sure Nomad isn't playing, I'm guessing he means not lively as in much less people playing RA then main server.

I think one of the reasons why so many wars happen is because people don't mind blowing everything up (including their accounts), because the game resets each 3 months, which means they don't fall behind others even though they fight wars.

Evolutions hasn't been "killed". It could have resumed already in february (in the shape and form it existed in round 1).

The war is between Immortal Army and VIS

Immortal Army
population: 1.417.377
power 68 million

VIS
population: 872.744
power 40 million

Then there is also Liberation Army, which doesn't take part in the war.

The remaining 2 alliances are One and dragonballz.

Thats funny, I heard you were involved?

And if what you say about evolutions is true, then why is it now June,,,, thats 4 months AFTER Febuary,,,, and still no evolutions?

Just askin is all.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Alliance war in RA Empty Alliance war in RA

Post by kaiballz Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:10 am

Technically Kenzu hasn't attacked anyone from Immortal Army yet, but i heard he got attacked by them? I'm not too sure on the details, i'm from the neutral Liberation Army. But even with VIS and One (Kenzu's alliance) together their still slightly out-powered by Immortal Army. Its pretty even i'd say

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Regarding Evolutions you better ask admin for his plans. I am pretty sure he said that he wants that evolutions get released with airforce. Logical assumption is that Evolutions will be released after (or together with) airforce.

He said that when airforce is coded it will have to be tested before going on main, and it wil be tested either on a test server designed for it, or in the evolutions server. Once testing is done, airforce will be released on main, and hopefully soon after on RA as well.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Manadomiel Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Given the manner in which these things are fought, I think it is hard to say who is involved.
I can tell though that VIS and ONE were dead like before Gamniac and Charlychin joined them. Kenzu was the sole member of ONE and had taken a severe beating, Sara was the sole active member of VIS.
After some new blood joined and some time in protection, the odds have changed somewhat.

Manadomiel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:09 am

Good to get a heads up on the rough details!

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:50 am

Manadomiel wrote:Given the manner in which these things are fought, I think it is hard to say who is involved.
I can tell though that VIS and ONE were dead like before Gamniac and Charlychin joined them. Kenzu was the sole member of ONE and had taken a severe beating, Sara was the sole active member of VIS.
After some new blood joined and some time in protection, the odds have changed somewhat.

Isn't it great that odds have changed in our favour and something that seemed impossible one week ago (Immortal Army to be massed by VIS and One) became reality?
Justice will prevail!
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content