Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Records

+2
Manleva
kaiballz
6 posters

Go down

War Records Empty War Records

Post by kaiballz Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:58 am

Okay i think i'm creating way too many threads to ask questions... I'm not quite sure how this forum works yet, as different forums have different ways of doing things. Should i
a) continue posting different questions on different threads?
b) focus all my questions into 1 thread (like in my 1st thread Can't build supers? where due to me just starting out i had so many questions that i didnt want to flood the forum and focused all my questions into that thread)

If i should have done b i'm sorry for flooding the forums Embarassed

but back to the question that i need to know!

After reading lots of empire war threads, i kept stumbling across this war experience thing and i was wondering what exactly is it and what does it do?

Is it my war records? War Records 999,999 (numbers fake) in the base page?
I assume Total Military Experience 999,999 is the same as war records ie an easier way to see ur military exp since the 2 numbers are the same for me.

Thats the mini question, my main question is what exactly does it do? Or isit just for show ie like your rank.

Thank you for your time!

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

War Records Empty Re: War Records

Post by Manleva Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:01 am

Well I see 2 questions here

With the first one I would go with option a and keep them separate because it will keep them more on track and much easier to follow. It also gives us more to read Very Happy

As for the second question about War Experience, I'll leave that for someone else who knows.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:20 pm

War experience bascially just shows how much crap you killed and how badass you are Razz It does not effect rank and is just nice to look at Wink

also when you click it, it will show you all your stats of the stuff you have killed, acc value, and kuwal stolen Smile

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:15 pm

I think it's best if you make one thread for each thing you want to do (if you expect the discussion will go on for long) .

But then again if you have 5 questions to ask, then ask them straight away in one thread.

If you have a high wat experience then you can get the War Experience medal.

War experience doesn't improve your rank, but alliance ranks are made out of total power, population and war experience. And if you see alliances with less power with better ranks, then look at war experience, most likely its because their war experience is much higher.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by wyvern blade Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:24 pm

id ask the questions all in different threads as it makes it easier for other newcomers to find answers to there questions without having to ask
wyvern blade
wyvern blade
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

ID : 716
Alliance : pohida
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:59 pm

esp if you can give each a meaningful title. so rushing through the forum section is easier
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:31 am

Okay thanks so much everyone for all the help! The questions should get less from now on, afterall i'm reaching my 10th day (!) of playing XD

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down