Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

raglory vs. sara

+4
Kenzu
Admin
Kingofshinobis1
raglory
8 posters

Go down

raglory vs. sara Empty raglory vs. sara

Post by raglory Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Since i decided not to play, and being farmed 2 times by sara, I`m gonna have some fun.

I started with defence down. Now I have to figure out how to kill her huge amount of spies and assasins.

However, this game never stops amazing me. I get the defence down to reach this message after an hunt assasin mission.

raglory's soldiers march onto the battlefield.
raglory's army was composed of: 5,722 Armed Soldiers and 0 Unarmed Soldiers in reserve
4824 Attackers were armed with IFV
898 Attackers were armed with APC
Sara awaited the invaders with 0 Armed Soldiers and 0 Unarmed Soldiers in reserve
Your field commander reports on the status of the enemy:
Each armed attacker deals 636 damage.
Each armed defender deals 0 damage.

Attackers deal 3,637,656 damage on the enemy!
Defenders return fire and deal 0 damage on the enemy!

This results in 0 casualties amongst the attacking troops.
Defending troops suffered 0 casualties.

Attacker lost weapons worth 0 kuwal
Defender lost weapons worth 0 kuwal

raglory's forces Defeated the enemy!

As Sara's troops run from the battlefield, the victorious army advances to finish their assigned mission and to return home:
104,544 Special Forces have been located and attacked by raglory's forces.

Each armed attacker deals 636 damage.
Each Special Force unit deals 370 damage. (10% penalty when defending against attack soldiers)

With 3,637,656 power remaining, raglory's army engages Sara's special forces.
Defending Special Forces return fire and inflict 43,030,310 damage to their opponents!

As a result of this 572 invaders have lost their lives!
History will tell that 941 defending special forces will have fallen to raglory's force by the end of the battle.

Now this is like what the f? I destroy the defence for?!?! Strike action vs assasin action..wtih only 10% penalty on assasins.. at 0 def? You just make me laugh... The result?!

Hunt assasin action is just useless, just another button to fill the attack page.

But since I don`t care anymore about my account I`m just going to have fun, no matter the costs.

raglory
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

raglory vs. sara Empty Re: raglory vs. sara

Post by raglory Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:23 pm

oh..and as bonus for destruction missions, on same target:
raglory vs. sara Untitl10

raglory
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:25 pm

haha hunts only work if you are above the action or if they have a ton of assassins to kill. ST cost is a little outrageous though imo. but some would have to disagree.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:29 pm

besides.......attacking someones AA with the below strike compared to their AA is just a waste of time as you will not kill anything because you are below the 5x limit.

With 3,637,656 power remaining, raglory's army engages Sara's special forces.
Defending Special Forces return fire and inflict 43,030,310 damage to their opponents!

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by raglory Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:37 pm

There are a ton of assasins to kill; the problem is I don`t think the limit of 5x aplies to reset as in main.

Also, The AA penalty is set to 10%, when in some posts here it says it has to be at 25%. No tutorial, no nothing about the values. The only way to see how it works is to test it. But i have one month left to test everything Smile

raglory
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Oops my bad Razz. disregard my posts please. thought this was main lol.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:52 pm

raglory wrote:There are a ton of assasins to kill; the problem is I don`t think the limit of 5x aplies to reset as in main.

Also, The AA penalty is set to 10%, when in some posts here it says it has to be at 25%. No tutorial, no nothing about the values. The only way to see how it works is to test it. But i have one month left to test everything Smile
there's a difference between strike missions and assassin missions. with assassin missions it's the 25% as far as i remember.
besides if it says in the log 10% then it's 10%.

plus you were clearly killing stuff with each hit, and more than you lost.

also removed the destruction timer now, shouldn't have been in there anymore
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by raglory Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:56 pm

yeah..i was killing... but how many ST`s do i need to kill let`s say 70k assasins out of those 100k? That was my point when I said hunt assasins is useless.
...or maybe is there a different formula wich i`m not aware of that regards %strike of assasin action wich apply lo losses amount?

raglory
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:02 pm

raglory wrote:yeah..i was killing... but how many ST`s do i need to kill let`s say 70k assasins out of those 100k? That was my point when I said hunt assasins is useless.
...or maybe is there a different formula wich i`m not aware of that regards %strike of assasin action wich apply lo losses amount?
Theoretically you should be able to kill anything with just a single hit, but you are mostly limited to losing 10% of your attacking force.

Basically if someone has 100k units you want to kill, you send 1 mil and you'll wipe them out with one hit, at least that's how it got explained to me by kenzu.
If you send just 30k each time, it'll take more hits
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by raglory Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:42 am

Hmmm... that i know already. But thought you need same troop types.

RA is constructed like this in hunt assasins mission:

Military troops fight each other; there is no defence resistance. Then, the attackers, drop their weapons, and go to fight the scientists, wich have such a skill in trained military that they get only 10% handicap.

No offence, but who designed this was either drunk, either took something.

Oh well, back to the topic, I got all my stats cleared today by Sara. I`m courious how it will go from now, when i have no stat left Smile

raglory
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Never forget that Red Apocalypse is NOT Aderan Wars.

You might be interested to read this thread about how missions work.
https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/t2001-this-is-how-missions-work

Here a thumb rule how most missions work:
In a mission where you and enemy have same technology, you will lose 10% of what you send and kill exact the same number of enemy.

You did a hunt assassin mission with 5722 of your soldiers
You lost 10% thats 572
Sara lost 941, almost 2 times more because her tech was about 2 times weaker than your strike.

If you have a small attacking force, you can't expect you kill a lot of units.
If you attacked with 10 times more soldiers, you would lose and kill 10 times more units.

So the only reason why you kill so little, is because you were attacking with a small force. But still your attack was very good, since you killed 2 times more in the mission. Obviously you cant expect to kill 100.000 of Sara's special forces with your 5.000 soldiers. With your tech, you will have to lose about 55.000 soldiers to kill 100.000 of her assassins.

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:haha hunts only work if you are above the action or if they have a ton of assassins to kill. ST cost is a little outrageous though imo. but some would have to disagree.

A hunt assassin mission costs only 1 AT and 5 ST.
That's not much.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by raglory Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Now... even in destruction mission the penalty for attack is 30%; 10% in special forces, wich have nothing to do with attack/def action is just outrageous.

It`s like you have tanks coming over you; you have no military left to defend, and you send the regular population to fight them , with sticks and rocks to throw at them, or even better, teachers with chalk or pencils, and still they manage to destroy a big part of the attackers.

But it really doesn`t matter, I won`t start arguing with you, cause I know already it`s no use; I stopped thinking logically about this reset game, because nothing is logic. Everything is built upside down, and I really don`t get the logic you find in it.

raglory
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:00 am

Preach brotha, preach Wink
A good percentage of the limited number of people that play RA have said that exact same thing... its the reason why i played one round and stopped... the game is majorly flawed and time and time again its creator makes bad decisions... since its creation all suggestions of improving it in a positive way have been swept aside and the game continues to become unbalanced...

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:08 am

raglory wrote:Now... even in destruction mission the penalty for attack is 30%; 10% in special forces, wich have nothing to do with attack/def action is just outrageous.

It`s like you have tanks coming over you; you have no military left to defend, and you send the regular population to fight them , with sticks and rocks to throw at them, or even better, teachers with chalk or pencils, and still they manage to destroy a big part of the attackers.

But it really doesn`t matter, I won`t start arguing with you, cause I know already it`s no use; I stopped thinking logically about this reset game, because nothing is logic. Everything is built upside down, and I really don`t get the logic you find in it.

The 30% you are talking about were a mistake in the display. All penalties are 10%. The report said that in destruction defending attackers suffer 25% penalty, in reality they suffer 10% penalty. The report has been updated and now it shows the correct 10%.

J1nx wrote:Preach brotha, preach Wink
A good percentage of the limited number of people that play RA have said that exact same thing... its the reason why i played one round and stopped... the game is majorly flawed and time and time again its creator makes bad decisions... since its creation all suggestions of improving it in a positive way have been swept aside and the game continues to become unbalanced...

I am afraid I don't see them.
Game flaws should be reported in the bug section, and if you have suggestions for improvement of gameplay then it should be in the suggestion section
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:15 am

indeed, overall the game is boring and isnt addictive enough to keep people playing... which is evident by the fact that some of ur most active players are openly honest with this fact... (the active player base loyal to u Kenzu based upon ur alliance from the main game dont count as they want to support u regardless of what the reality is, take heed from outside voices...)

just one instance where multiple ideas were given from a very successful game:
https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/t1879p15-next-rd-suggestions-per-admin-request
some of these ideas would greatly improve the game... set goals, challenges... a purpose other than simply netting very slowly and uneventfully

yes, there are lots of bugs and yes, most of these bugs were fixed promptly... its not the bugs that are the issue its the game as a whole thats flawed...

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:53 am

I will check the thread and think of ways to make the game more interesting. Thank you.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:47 am

it seems my post got removed Sad

It seems the image of a game with 30 people playing might get tarnished.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:52 am

Kenzu wrote:I will check the thread and think of ways to make the game more interesting. Thank you.

Thats a good idea considering you thought a lot of them were good ideas.

Another good idea would be to have a good discussion before any changes are implemented
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:39 am

I hope you listen to them Kenzu, and look at the mistakes of the past and learn from them. You have the will and the want to make a good game, but your trying to make it alone and it causes you to limit your veiw of outside assistance and ideas.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down