Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crusaders vs Muppets

+5
Kenzu
Steveanaya
Nomad
seaborgium
Hai-Shulud
9 posters

Go down

The Crusaders vs Muppets Empty The Crusaders vs Muppets

Post by Hai-Shulud Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:50 am

Thats right! And if anyone of you make the mistake of asking who the hell The Crusaders are will get a ridiculously long post from Ian about it which will hurt both your eyes AND your SOUL!!!!

And yes the muppets refers tot he rest of the server
PS - DEFINITLY NOT DRUNK

I just wanted to say im declaring war on you all and im not gonna stop and and Kenzu still annoys me even though i dont play and and Ian says build economy but i say TRAIN A BILLION SPIES coz that always works and then WHERE IS VESPER????? WHERE? Ohh and Seaborg i just wanted to say in the history of TC meeeeh who cares but i never trusted you man...oooo oooo Ish peace out man- some respect and brother lovin from here, you had balls and i hope you kept them KEEP harrressing Ian or helll get bored with too uch power then go mental.... ive seen it!!!!

You peeps are cool and i miss ya,,.. well some of ya anyways but the ma bitch wont lemme play anymore ... which i guess sadly makes me her bitch... but its all cool coz i get COD on the weekends!!! WOOT!

PPS or whatever you call it - WHERE are the old hands dude? where did ythey go Ian???? Haggis, Dursum ect.,... SPLASH! firedragon, the KING of Spam ARC???? Where are they man?

From the ETERNAL SOLDIER OF THE COMMONWEALTH
LONG LIVE THE COMMONWEALTH
burn the heretic!!!!!!
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

The Crusaders vs Muppets Empty Re: The Crusaders vs Muppets

Post by seaborgium Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:14 am

drama much?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:18 am

Good to see you back, even if its just for a bit king
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:24 am

NOMADDDD!!!! Waahheeeeyyy! wazzup dude! What you been upto bro>?

Awwww Sea you make me sad man,,,, aint no drama here bro! i heard way back you finally got what you wanted man, so how all that POWER? you must loooooove it, i mean you were pining for it real bad for sooo long -- SNAP! OHHH NO HE DIDNT!
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:26 am

awww man ima pass out now but its all good i eft myself a postit note saying to check the forums 2amoro so i rememer

so ill deffo be back to finish my round ff wazzups to all my main peeps

till then in the words of the crazy and often untangable Chronic PEAZE OUT!
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:25 am

For those who don't know,

WHO THE HELL ARE THE CRUSADERS???
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:14 am

what I have now is no different then what I had before. Other then an active forum.
and people who talk to each other.
Who trust each other.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:54 am

Welcome back!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:38 pm

PPS or whatever you call it - WHERE are the old hands dude? where did ythey go Ian???? Haggis, Dursum ect.,... SPLASH! firedragon, the KING of Spam ARC???? Where are they man?

man just ask urself why are u inactive. others, just like u have a life. or they got bored. instead of complaining pull up ur messenger list and invite them to rejoin ur dead alliance so that u can burn us heretics. with all the ST the inactives have u can surely raise up and step allover this bodies, so u can restart in great action. Smile
it was god's will that i have spoken here. Twisted Evil

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 6311
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:57 pm

They aren't a dead alliance, it was a group within TIE.
The most I ever saw out of them is nothing but spam.
I did in an old game see him in a bit of action but again he was a broken antique.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:52 pm

seaborgium wrote:what I have now is no different then what I had before. Other then an active forum.
and people who talk to each other.
Who trust each other.

Rolling Eyes

The Imperium trusts one another, and when there is something to talk about, we talk. I do kinda resent what your implying there (lack of communication, lack of trust, lack of activity etc....) to be honest.

Just remember: TIE despite our supposed lack of activity and communication, IS still a major power... one which has achieved what it has mainly through ingame active effort and complete trust with one another, without much $$$ investment. We re still around... and anyone would be a fool to think otherwise.

Please don't imply anything to the contrary... as it only does people's thoughts about you a disservice.

Thanks.

On another note: Hai - how ve you been mate?
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:31 pm

My trust statement wasn't directed at TIE. It was directed at the comment made by hai directly at me.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:30 pm

seaborgium wrote:My trust statement wasn't directed at TIE. It was directed at the comment made by hai directly at me.

Fair enough, it did just kinda read like that given Hai's post (at least as far as I could tell) was strongly referring to your leaving TIE & forming The Marauders... to which you then responded to him as you did, which kinda implied you saying there was no difference to when you were in T.I.E, except you had an active forum, people who actually talk and people who actually trust one another...

Anyway, thanks for clarifying.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:19 pm

HAHAHAHA - i found a post-it note today with a message to myself saying "check aderan forum".

I cant believe i wrote all that crap, i should clarify that while i miss these online games i have no intention of coming back.

HOWEVER: this i had to respond to-

seaborgium wrote:They aren't a dead alliance, it was a group within TIE.
The most I ever saw out of them is nothing but spam.
I did in an old game see him in a bit of action but again he was a broken antique.

Seeing as im not bound by the promises i made to Ian anymore about not stirring the pot here is a full explanation of the comment Seaborgium made:

There once WAS a group of players who played Dunewars together. The alliance was called The Commonwealth. Seaborgium was a member of this alliance. Through the bad and the good we stuck together under the leadership of Ian. His right and left hand men were Vesper and me. We first noticed Sea thirst for more power late after TOIF war (please dont ask). However we TRUSTED each and every member - so much so that when we changed game most followed us. And we knew with certainty that this group of players had each others backs and would one day become a very strong alliance. It was in Aderan that Sea's jealousy of Ian's position become obvious. He wanted to be a leader not a follower. However Ian isnt very good at delegating (sorry dude its true, you like a tight grip on the reigns) so i guess Sea became more and more restless.

BUT NEVER in a million years did i think he would break away from us and oppose us. That made me very sad, the fact that i trusted a person who betrayed the commonwealth so openly.

I talk to ian when i can from time to time and i always ask after my old alliance. So YES my views are skewed. But that doesnt change what you did dude. YES OK - you wanted to go our own way, YES OK you wanted a chance to lead yourself BUT you deserted TIE to do it. And ironically thats why you were never in the inner circle - you always cared more about yourself than the alliance.

But dude who cares - the past is the past. I have no beef with you anymore. I wish you good luck

Ps - Ian ill catch you on msn sometime
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Just saying but is it so uncommon for someone to leave an alliance when they are not happy with how it is run and form a new alliance? Didn't vesper do the same with me? I still do not see your point. About opposing TIE. Didn't we join in the last war WITH TIE (though I admit it was late and wasn't necessarily for TIE)? What are you getting at here?

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Sad Dumped on the first date Embarassed

Just kidding much <3
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:19 pm

I am sure that I made tools that TIE used, I created many things that Ian himself asked to me make. I have even found ways to keep many of those items just to TIE and TM. You are right about Ian being a bit tight. My issue wasn't with the way he ran things, it was the response from others in the alliance. I didn't desert TIE. I was there till the end of the war. I fought tooth and nail with TIE against TOC.

I am still trying to figure out where this oppose us part came from. As for caring about myself more. Again not sure where you got that from. I can think of a few things I have done to help TIE, including finding the original moal that caused many issues here in AW.

As far as Dune wars goes, I wasn't in TC all that long, I did learn many a things. I tried to help where I could.

Last edited by seaborgium on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : testing signature.)

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum