Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game down? Turn Counter Screwed? Post only here!

+71
Gamniac
Keinutnai
doxakk
Mystake
vaga
Smog
Kenzu
Whatamidoinghere
Steveanaya
QUEST
damgood
RAMPAGE
ghyogod
Koldfate
r1maru
Die Quelle
mental
charlychin
J1nx
SovietMan
Halog3n
Manleva
JadeFire
lil monsters
Kingofshinobis1
navblue
kingkongfan1
nutiu89
Space2050
zy-fy
tacoman
Vesper
stars
Starryager
trigunfan213
Viper
Universe
Alex
¤ Angel Slayer
seaborgium
slambot#4
Jiro
Lord Ishurue
ioz
buhcoreTheGreat
Bedor
Lord Pegasus
Nomad
rflash
Disco_Vader
ian
Jodie
Kira
EqnX
tackless-shadow
Zanti
somebody
Truestrike
Sandwalker
Magnus
Lucien Lachance
Kismet
baikal
Casshern
chaos
mobocracy
Balthier
Frozen Flame
TipsY
Admin
75 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Game down? Turn Counter Screwed? Post only here! - Page 13 Empty Re: Game down? Turn Counter Screwed? Post only here!

Post by seaborgium Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:31 am

Code:
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1121

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1121

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 36

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 36

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1128

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1128

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1121

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1121
Query failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) Query failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@aderanwars.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Game down? Turn Counter Screwed? Post only here! - Page 13 Empty Re: Game down? Turn Counter Screwed? Post only here!

Post by Nomad Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:06 pm

down again
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Sat May 12, 2012 6:58 am

Here we go again.
Can't connect to MySQL. (My SeQueL? I want the current one, not the next!)

This appears above the main page.
code wrote:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 36

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 36

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1128

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1128

Query failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) Query failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

This appears within the main page.

2nd Code wrote:

This isn't the first time, either.
What was the cause for this error again?

Last edited by Gamniac on Sat May 12, 2012 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix)
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sat May 12, 2012 8:26 am

I am getting the same error after waiting much longer then normal for the main page to load, thats if it loads at all and doesn't time out.

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Sat May 12, 2012 8:38 am

Fixed now, for me anyway.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sat May 12, 2012 8:40 am

Same fine for me now.

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat May 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Did it get fixed automatically or did admin do anything?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Sat May 12, 2012 3:34 pm

How on earth should I know?
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat May 12, 2012 5:44 pm

This was a question directed at admin. I hope he will reveal the answer to the public soon.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat May 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Kenzu wrote:This was a question directed at admin. I hope he will reveal the answer to the public soon.

Don't you live in the same house as him? why didnt you just ask him?

I mean I text my brother daily, or call. I just figured your communications with Martin were fairly regular?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat May 12, 2012 9:28 pm

I think more people are curious to know the answer, not only me. If he only tells me personally, then you guys will not know the answer.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Sat May 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Unless he tells you, then you tell us.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun May 13, 2012 2:28 am

Gamniac wrote:Unless he tells you, then you tell us.

Since you speak for him 90% of the time now already?

You are just rather odd sometimes.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:06 am

Has the Test server been taken down?
I try to log in to Test, I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function airforceweaponstats() in /home/efterburn/reset.aderanwars.com/exec/statsfunc.php on line 429
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:57 am

I got into test with no problems - 23 Aug 04:56.

hope this is helpful.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Halog3n Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:12 am

Next Turn: -11 min

Halog3n
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Next Turn : -4 min
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1122

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1122

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1129

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1129

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1122

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1122
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:21 am

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@aderanwars.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:54 am

Main, test and RA as well, seems to have gotten them all.

Internal Server Error

Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:30 am

The pages won't load at all for me. Not even the dreamhosters address.

Hmmm well i expect our kuwal to be banked for those of us That cannot be online for a while.
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:54 am

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1129

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 1129

Better then nothing lol
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Steveanaya wrote:The pages won't load at all for me. Not even the dreamhosters address.

Hmmm well i expect our kuwal to be banked for those of us That cannot be online for a while.

That would be a no. Crying or Very sad
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 am

OK looks like some stuff in main has been updated from test but
Time -112 min

I am on protection as well soooooo??????

Can to let us know whats going on.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'eco2827m1'@'tech21.dreamhost.com' (using password: YES) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 12

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 16

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 645

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 645

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 652

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 652

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 645

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 645

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 367

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 367

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 436

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 436

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 437

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 437
Query failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 356

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 356

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 436

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 436

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 437

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/efterburn/aderanwars.com/vsys.php on line 437
Query failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next