Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

training units

4 posters

Go down

training units Empty training units

Post by r1maru Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:17 pm

when turn passes, i have 236 uu

i train all of them and after that i still have 13 uu

that happened more than once

i don't care if it's a real bug or whatever you call "display issue".... you named "display issue" more bugs that affected my development... so they are bugs

bug... display issues... don't matter... sucks

i am surprised you don't ban me for training 13 uu after each turn (with the reason that i take profit of a display .. issue)
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

training units Empty Re: training units

Post by Admin Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:44 pm

I'll hazard a guess that you are training military units and each turn you also get 13 healed units.
so obviously when you have 13 healed and 236 untrained and you train 236 military units you end up with 13 uu's.

not a display issue and not a bug

should that not be the case you can let me know and i'll look at this with more detail

and 1 day ban for masking offensive words, it's still illegal to write them
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:17 pm

thanks

but is that amount of healing ok? cause i don't farm much, i mean there are some that used 10 times more ATs than me, and it seems it takes 1000 turns to heal my wounded

LATER EDIT: another thing.... when do i get a gold medal of loyalty? cause from what i've understood the server lasts 3 months and one month already passed

i mean... you think it's useful to me if you give it in the last days of the server???
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:26 am

there's a post by kenzu somewhere where he put the RA requirements for the medals
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:49 pm

r1maru wrote:thanks

but is that amount of healing ok? cause i don't farm much, i mean there are some that used 10 times more ATs than me, and it seems it takes 1000 turns to heal my wounded

LATER EDIT: another thing.... when do i get a gold medal of loyalty? cause from what i've understood the server lasts 3 months and one month already passed

i mean... you think it's useful to me if you give it in the last days of the server???

Many people have already thought it's a bug. It isn't a bug, and everything is trained correctly, but since so many people mention it, I think it will be the best if we add some info which will say how many untrained and healed have been trained. So if you train 1000 soldiers and 100 come from healed, then it will say: 900 untrained and 100 healed have been trained to attack soldiers.
This kind of update is purely cosmetic only showing some text to make it clear that healed have been used.

Look how many wounded you have. If you have a hospital, then you heal 5% each day. This means that if you have 1000 wounded, then 10/000*0.05/48=10.48 => then 11 will heal each turn.
Gold loyalty is given out after 60 days of logging in.
There will be an update in the future to give the gold loyalty already after 30 days. There is no need to wait for 60 days if the round lasts only 90 days.

Thank you for your posts!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 am

there's something i don't understand

the healed units are 5% from the total of wounded units?

'cause that sounds like it will never heal all of them
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:56 am

It does heal all of them, just as the # decreases so does the amount healed.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:42 am

They will be healed eventually (given that the round doesn't end and you stop getting more wounded), but only because healing is rounded up. This means that after you are left with only 240 wounded, you will be healing only 1 per turn. (You heal at least 48 wounded each day, even if you have only 50 wounded left.)

The 5% is something like average stay in hospital after being wounded for 20 days. This means that some get out of hospital the next day, some stay longer, and some might stay in the hospital even for 60 days.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:49 pm

interesting

thank god you round the value as integer
r1maru