Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Players flood Aderan Wars

+10
kingkongfan1
Nomad
Kingofshinobis1
seaborgium
Special Agent 47
Manadomiel
Mystake
r1maru
Kenzu
Beldar
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Players flood Aderan Wars - Page 3 Empty Re: New Players flood Aderan Wars

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:08 pm

seriously guys, I think things would be more productive if we went out & beat a dead horse... I mean you guys been talking circles here for God only knows how long, there is nothing more to say...

@Mystake - this is AW not SGW, stop comparing apples & oranges, it doesn't work, Also this is Admins game; & he will run it however he wants, I am all for having grown up discussions about different aspects of the game, but there is only so much to be said on any given subject... there is no more to say here that has not been said already... let it go.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:50 pm

ive got kenzu on MSN i'll talk to him more there.

you guys don't give me the credibility I deserve in terms of this game. I knew this project before it even came to fruition.

I believe I was one of the firsts to know about the game, and I was present on the first day of development that went into the game and had a role in it.

I had a bit more to do with the game than you guys think, but I don't want to try to claim anything as at the time I was just a bit of help, a nudge in the right direction.

I don't know much about where the game went after that though so for all I know everything I helped with ended up being for nothing. I don't actually know.

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:01 pm

seaborgium wrote:SW hasn't allowed you to be on perm protection since long before I started playing and that was 3 years ago :O WTF have I done with my life.
*wonders off to the shame corner* Embarassed

Only 3?

I had my fift year a few month back lol.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:00 am

Mystake wrote:ive got kenzu on MSN i'll talk to him more there.

you guys don't give me the credibility I deserve in terms of this game. I knew this project before it even came to fruition.

I believe I was one of the firsts to know about the game, and I was present on the first day of development that went into the game and had a role in it.

I had a bit more to do with the game than you guys think, but I don't want to try to claim anything as at the time I was just a bit of help, a nudge in the right direction.

I don't know much about where the game went after that though so for all I know everything I helped with ended up being for nothing. I don't actually know.

I think you take some remarks to personal. I take nothing away from you, or your right to speak your opinion, or your right to attempt to influence the game. I just state my opinion just the same, and many of us like or do not mind the "differences" that you do dislike is all.

Make this game like SGW and ill leave this one as well.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:10 am

Nomad wrote:
Make this game like SGW and ill leave this one as well.

I'll go 0ne further,,, make this game any more like Red Apocalypse, or SGW, & I'll leave...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content