Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nov 30th update

4 posters

Go down

Nov 30th update Empty Nov 30th update

Post by Nomad Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:47 pm

30 November

Income of inactive users has been halved by removing half their available farmers.

You do realise you have stopped anoy one from being able to climb the ranks if they started later then the rest. This was a bad dicission and I hope you can understand that.

with the round only 3 months long, why in the world did you do this mid round? why not wait till the end?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Nov 30th update Empty Re: Nov 30th update

Post by melonhead Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:58 pm

well this will make people start to hit actives, but I agree it shouldn't of been changed part way through
melonhead
melonhead
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : Aspire
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:02 am

melonhead wrote:well this will make people start to hit actives, but I agree it shouldn't of been changed part way through

what makes you think that? you still lose more then you gain because active bank.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Manadomiel Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:18 am

Maybe the inactives were growing more Kuwal than we could farm them for (at 170M - 200M). It does make me glad I already cashed in my AT Wink
There still seem to be enough farms left. It does benefit established players though, so maybe this should have been something for round 2.
On a more positive note, apparently the original setup was not working and admin was ready to admit that and do something about it.

Manadomiel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:55 am

Manadomiel wrote:On a more positive note, apparently the original setup was not working and admin was ready to admit that and do something about it.
kenzu
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down