Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

expanded stats rankings

5 posters

Go down

expanded stats rankings Empty expanded stats rankings

Post by Jiro Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:40 am

Rankings for income, UP, war experience etc. got added and I like them. Perhaps rankings for each type of income class would be good as well, in order to increase competition for the end-of-month awards.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

expanded stats rankings Empty Re: expanded stats rankings

Post by Nomad Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:49 pm

since you can not untrain I doubt there will be much compotition.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 pm

i made a similar suggestion a couple days ago.... creating a ranking system for stats will spark some competitiveness for the game which is always good

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:17 pm

I honestly dont see how the awards are going to work here on AW. I mean its going to be months or years before anyone can get any of the population % based awards since you have to overcome the 50K income units you start with.

I think AW2 awards need to be rethought
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Great Idea, the ranks will have to be shown in a different color to make it obvious that they don't count towards the final rank.

If you want to get one of the good medals (gold, silver or bronze) in a income class, you can only make it if you focus on 1 or 2 classes.

@Nomad
Everyone starts with 50k farmers, which means that if you are the one who train 1 expert more than anyone else (assuming everyone has the same population), then you will get the gold expert medal.

I got a gold worker medal and sara has the gold graduate medal, this only proves that you dont need years at all.

population % based medals rank by percentage.
If you have 95% farmers and 5% experts, the person with second most experts has only 4% experts, then you will get the gold expert medal, even though you have much more farmers.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Kenzu wrote:
I got a gold worker medal and sara has the gold graduate medal, this only proves that you dont need years at all.

nope,,, it only proves that you need to be the Admin of the game, or his wife. IMO...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Thats not really fair Kong, but its also true because of 2 things.
1. you created the system, so you know it, and how to get the awards easy and fast.

2. your in the first wave so all you have to do is be biggest, but everyone following you will never have that oppurtunity.

and point 3, just to throw it in there, is you have been known to tell your friends, and alliance mates things long before you say them publicly, if ever.

I personally don't care, but many find it pathetic that an admin who creates and knows the system plays his own game and finds pride in his "achievements".
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:55 pm

2, if a new player goes all income to beat your % then hes weak in military and gets farmed. Its not rocket science Kenzu, do you really think someone starting today does not have a harder time achieving the same goals as an account thats been actively playing since day 1?

3. Like the things you tell your alliance mates, and tricks you send out in alliance messages that never appear in forums, unless you are directly asked.

Come on Kenzu, Your a damn Admin, you created they system, you play the system and tell your alliance mates how to play the system. Couple that with the fact your recruiting half the playerbase to your alliance, or its sister alliances.

To each their own, you cant seem to find and stick to 1 path, you change shit daily to suit what you want, and you brag about achievement that you the creator accomplishes. Good luck to you and your game, I hope its successful, but its not for me.

You can not follow through with 1 thing. You intentional withhold information, you give information to your friends and allies before the public and your an admin who plays his own game. To me that's enough to know its not a Game I can, nor will ever play.

I have tried, but I can't play under an admin who acts like you, so IF this round ever ends, so will I.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down