Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World_Republic Whats your problem?

+2
ian
Salaam_Alaykum
6 posters

Go down

World_Republic Whats your problem? Empty World_Republic Whats your problem?

Post by Salaam_Alaykum Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:32 pm

Keinutnai you asked me to join your alliance and I told you i'll think about it and deleted the invite, Then you turn around and send another invite like you havn't heard a word I said, I delete it and next I know your sending your little puppets to attack me?
First Ardhitama9025 for only 79 mil, So I waited and hit him back when I seen he had 500 mil sitting out, he turns and hits me for 0 kuwal, Today you send another puppet to hit me for 2,047,710 Kuwal, Is this the best you got? If your mad cause I don't join you then why send puppets to attack me, why not bring your fat account to attack me?
At least then I can feel better being hit by a big monger and not his little puppets,
Are you trying to provoke me into massing one of your puppets to give you a excuse to mass me? Be a man if you want to mass me then just do it yourself, We both know you can, or at least should be able too.

[14 Oct] 05:33 WHDolphin 2,047,710 Kuwal Stolen 10 951 0 73,193,747 394,014,416 details
[13 Oct] 07:46 Ardhitama9025 0 Kuwal Stolen 10 325 68 161,991,719 364,130,979 details
[05 Oct] 08:52 Ardhitama9025 79,288,898 Kuwal Stolen 10 52 13 146,273,222 6,639,202 details

I too have a policy in my message of the day box,
Message of the Day
Farming Policy, You Attack, I attack back until it is no longer fun.
What kind of a leader are you if you can't control your own men, unless they were acting on your orders is what I believe, I'm going to let this stupid hit slide this time, The next puppet that hits me from WR better be yourself.

Salaam_Alaykum
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-10-13

Back to top Go down

World_Republic Whats your problem? Empty Re: World_Republic Whats your problem?

Post by ian Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:11 pm

LOL. You know your always welcome to join The Imperium if your active - I think your foreign policy fits in nicely with our own foreign policy regarding World Republic - namely seeing them as the alliance of aggressive bullies that they try to be while trying to pretend to be the "noble" and "just" power of the server - the only one out of the main powers (I.e. The Imperium, Mujengen, The Marauders etc...) to ever have fought and targeted new players as a alliance - having done it several times.

Be warned though - past actions (I.e. Tackless Shadow) by World Republic show that if one of their members provokes you, and keeps provoking you - ignoring all attempts at diplomacy and communication you make with them - and you then retaliate against that player, then all of World Republic will move against you and sit on you until you either quit the game or surrender to them. It matters not to them that it was their members who started the fight.

As such, to ensure your freedom to effectively retaliate against WR players who ignore your attempt at communication & diplomacy - this is a notification to World Republic that if you use force against Salaam_Alaykum WITHOUT attempting satisfactory diplomacy, The Imperium will intervene against you. We won't be having any more situations of WR bullying new players like happened with R0B3RT, Tackless Shadow etc....

ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:48 pm

ian this isnt a recruitment forum if you havent noticed yet, but im glad you support him and stick ur nose everywhere. Im on Salaam_Alaykum's side as well and im sure that kind of hits will never happen again Smile hopefully.
lets see what WR has to say before judging them
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:16 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:ian this isnt a recruitment forum if you havent noticed yet, but im glad you support him and stick ur nose everywhere. Im on Salaam_Alaykum's side as well and im sure that kind of hits will never happen again Smile hopefully.

lol, Aderan Wars is boring enough these days (limited ability to raid due to ST, limited game strategies due to the transfer limit coupled with the new "minimum income units vs. military" limit introduced by admin, limited ability to farm actives due to AE meaning income = very low, while defences = easy & cheap to build rendering it near impossible to effectively farm actives)... hence for it to remain interesting, it needs to retain the "human" element to it.

The human element for me in this case means resorting to my favorite AW-hobby of threatening World Republic over a just cause (protection of new members from alliance threats). Hell... we may even get lucky one day and they ll just come out and tell TIE where to go without having to try to recruit over half the server to their banner before "suddenly" finding the motivation to challenge us.

Without Kenzu & WR to keep things interesting for me and TIE.... Aderan Wars would be a very boring game to play. Thank god for WR's unquenchable thirst for dominion of Aderan Wars Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:16 am

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:ian this isnt a recruitment forum if you havent noticed yet, but im glad you support him and stick ur nose everywhere. Im on Salaam_Alaykum's side as well and im sure that kind of hits will never happen again Smile hopefully.

You haven't done much to protect him so far.

Welcome to forums Salaam Alaykum.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt_Blood Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:24 am

Whats their problem?

That's easy,
There World Republic, that's their problem.

Oh, and welcome to the forums
Capt_Blood
Capt_Blood
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : The Legion of Blood
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:16 am

Salaam_Alaykum wrote:Keinutnai you asked me to join your alliance and I told you i'll think about it and deleted the invite, Then you turn around and send another invite like you havn't heard a word I said, I delete it and next I know your sending your little puppets to attack me?
First Ardhitama9025 for only 79 mil, So I waited and hit him back when I seen he had 500 mil sitting out, he turns and hits me for 0 kuwal, Today you send another puppet to hit me for 2,047,710 Kuwal, Is this the best you got? If your mad cause I don't join you then why send puppets to attack me, why not bring your fat account to attack me?
At least then I can feel better being hit by a big monger and not his little puppets,
Are you trying to provoke me into massing one of your puppets to give you a excuse to mass me? Be a man if you want to mass me then just do it yourself, We both know you can, or at least should be able too.

[14 Oct] 05:33 WHDolphin 2,047,710 Kuwal Stolen 10 951 0 73,193,747 394,014,416 details
[13 Oct] 07:46 Ardhitama9025 0 Kuwal Stolen 10 325 68 161,991,719 364,130,979 details
[05 Oct] 08:52 Ardhitama9025 79,288,898 Kuwal Stolen 10 52 13 146,273,222 6,639,202 details

I too have a policy in my message of the day box,
Message of the Day
Farming Policy, You Attack, I attack back until it is no longer fun.
What kind of a leader are you if you can't control your own men, unless they were acting on your orders is what I believe, I'm going to let this stupid hit slide this time, The next puppet that hits me from WR better be yourself.

Sorry to hear you have been hit by World Republic members. They are new members and didn't know how to farm properly.

I have sent you a broker with kuwal and untrained covering all losses, and I sent you a 30% bonus.

If you ever have trouble again, contact me directly, and it will be solved immediately.

Also you should not assume that each action of WR members is guided by me. If someone doesn't want to join, there is no reason for us to attack them, because we never force anyone to join, and we are not interested in making enemies either. Also, the attacks they made against you are farming attacks, which are used to steal kuwal. Their intention was not to harm you, but to make profit. If they wanted to harm you, they would make assault missions on you instead. I didn't order anyone to attack you and I have no reason to do so either.

ian wrote:LOL. You know your always welcome to join The Imperium if your active - I think your foreign policy fits in nicely with our own foreign policy regarding World Republic - namely seeing them as the alliance of aggressive bullies that they try to be while trying to pretend to be the "noble" and "just" power of the server - the only one out of the main powers (I.e. The Imperium, Mujengen, The Marauders etc...) to ever have fought and targeted new players as a alliance - having done it several times.

Be warned though - past actions (I.e. Tackless Shadow) by World Republic show that if one of their members provokes you, and keeps provoking you - ignoring all attempts at diplomacy and communication you make with them - and you then retaliate against that player, then all of World Republic will move against you and sit on you until you either quit the game or surrender to them. It matters not to them that it was their members who started the fight.

As such, to ensure your freedom to effectively retaliate against WR players who ignore your attempt at communication & diplomacy - this is a notification to World Republic that if you use force against Salaam_Alaykum WITHOUT attempting satisfactory diplomacy, The Imperium will intervene against you. We won't be having any more situations of WR bullying new players like happened with R0B3RT, Tackless Shadow etc....

ian wrote:

lol, Aderan Wars is boring enough these days (limited ability to raid due to ST, limited game strategies due to the transfer limit coupled with the new "minimum income units vs. military" limit introduced by admin, limited ability to farm actives due to AE meaning income = very low, while defences = easy & cheap to build rendering it near impossible to effectively farm actives)... hence for it to remain interesting, it needs to retain the "human" element to it.

The human element for me in this case means resorting to my favorite AW-hobby of threatening World Republic over a just cause (protection of new members from alliance threats). Hell... we may even get lucky one day and they ll just come out and tell TIE where to go without having to try to recruit over half the server to their banner before "suddenly" finding the motivation to challenge us.

Without Kenzu & WR to keep things interesting for me and TIE.... Aderan Wars would be a very boring game to play. Thank god for WR's unquenchable thirst for dominion of Aderan Wars Smile

@ian
Stop portraying World Republic as bullies. Just because you don't want others to think of you as a bully anymore, doesn't mean that accusing others will help your cause.

And stop your arrogant propaganda here. World Republic never provoked and massed any players. The only players we massed were players who massed our members, such as tackless shadow and Korruption. If they resort to violence without trying diplomacy first, violence is the only thing they should expect.

Also, you can see that this case is completely different. Here we have Salaam_Alaykum, who has been farmed unprofitably by WR members who started playing recently. There is no reason why Salaam_Alaykum or World Republic would want to go to war with one another. Encouraging Salaam_Alaykum to go to war with us is the worst advice you can give him. He isn't strong enough to fight against us right now, but of course if he does, Imperium would benefit from it, because if we wasted our turns on him, we would grow slower. Start thinking about others. Why didn't you give him a good advice, like asking to get damage back. Oh I know, you can't benefit from it, so you won't suggest it either.

Salaam_Alaykum was clever and discussed this with us and received what he has lost. Good he didn't listen to you.

Special Agent 47 wrote:

You haven't done much to protect him so far.

Welcome to forums Salaam Alaykum.
At least he did something.
ian did nothing to solve this problem, only tried to escalate it.

Last edited by Kenzu on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Kenzu wrote:
ian wrote:

@ian
Stop portraying World Republic as bullies. Just because you don't want others to think of you as a bully anymore, doesn't mean that accusing others will help your cause.

And stop your arrogant propaganda here. World Republic never provoked and massed any players. The only players we massed were players who massed our members, such as tackless shadow and Korruption. If they resort to violence without trying diplomacy first, violence is the only thing they should expect.

Also, you can see that this case is completely different. Here we have Salaam_Alaykum, who has been farmed unprofitably by WR members who started playing recently. There is no reason why Salaam_Alaykum or World Republic would want to go to war with one another. Encouraging Salaam_Alaykum to go to war with us is the worst advice you can give him. He isn't strong enough to fight against us right now, but of course if he does, Imperium would benefit from it, because if we wasted our turns on him, we would grow slower. Start thinking about others. Why didn't you give him a good advice, like asking to get damage back. Oh I know, you can't benefit from it, so you won't suggest it either.

Salaam_Alaykum was clever and discussed this with us and received what he has lost. Good he didn't listen to you.

Lol, careful Kenzu, WR's peace and prosperity rests solely upon The Imperium's desire to maintain peaceful relations with you. Given you keep contacting smaller alliances (such as the cross, brothers in arms, BW III etc...) asking them for defensive alliances against The Imperium and stating our "aggression" and "bullying" as a reason and implying we represent a threat to them, we have every right to respond to that server-wide assault upon The Imperium (and it is a assault - attempting to isolate TIE from future allies for the purposes of then attacking us in the future) via force.

Don't think for a second if you keep antagonizing us we won't hit WR - we will, regardless of who your allies may or may not be. Even more so that its nearing the point where we can't farm WR at all due to constantly increasing defences outstripping income increases - a nice large war will solve that problem via knocking those defences down - and probably result in much improved rates of activity like last time for TIE, allowing substantial farming to occur far outstripping farming done back against TIE - if we then funnel that into sensible investments, we could actually see faster rates of growth for TIE than we are achieving now... all at the expense of WR & any allies you may have.

So... tread carefully. Your the only alliance to date to have targeted new players like Tackless Shadow - and the only alliance to date to have targetted them without attempting diplomacy. The rest of us know new players are inexperienced and don't necessarily understand how thing's are done (i.e. contacting the alliance leader) - but you? You seem to get your kicks out of kicking the crap out of new players who dare raise a finger against WR - regardless of the fact they are inexperienced, so would make mistakes.

As for your "point" about TIE wanting Salaam_Alaykum to fight WR slowing you down... you completely missed the point that if WR fights Salaam_Alaykum then The Imperium would declare war on you, so there would be no benefiting from it (unless you count the slaughter of massive amounts of WR resources due to horrendously large military's vs. player's accounts/economy as a benefit... which I do Very Happy).

On the larger picture - TIE has, and always will - support the right of players to declare personal vendetta's for just causes... such as repeated unprofitable farming. We were prepared to support Hai-Shalud in his rights to a personal vendetta... and likewise, we were prepared to support Salaam_Alaykum personal vendetta rights.

Its part of our long term foreign policy objectives - to break WR's insistence on retaliating to personal disputes as a alliance, and if we get lucky... we might just break WR in the process Wink
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Salaam_Alaykum Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:39 pm

After talking with Keinutnai I now understand he had nothing to do with it and his 2 men are new and made bad hits as I did when I first started farming, So I apologise to Keinutnai for assuming he put them up to it, Everything has been worked out and theres no longer a problem, Thanks to the people that welcome me here, And thanks for all that were concerned.

Salaam_Alaykum
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:37 am

Glad to hear that.

I wish you good luck in Aderan Wars!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down