Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss your ranks and achievements here

+5
T1_T2
Kingofshinobis1
Nomad
SovietMan
Kenzu
9 posters

Go down

Discuss your ranks and achievements here Empty Discuss your ranks and achievements here

Post by Kenzu Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:27 am

After a long struggle I was able to reach rank 4, held it for a couple days but then lost it to Jinx, managed to retake it less than 1 day before end of round, however lost it to Jinx a couple hours later.

Even rank 2 assassination action wasn't able to guarantee me rank 4. All my ranks combined added up to 18 (strike #6, defense #5, covert #5, assassination #2), same as Jinx. But since he registered on Aderan Wars later than me, and held same total rank as me, he was able to have rank 4. He had especially high strike and covert. It was a tight race, and Jinx won. Well done!

How was it for you people?
Did you also lose your rank short before the round ended?
Or were you among those who managed to get a better rank short before the end?
Tell me your story!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Discuss your ranks and achievements here Empty Re: Discuss your ranks and achievements here

Post by SovietMan Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:43 am

was up in rank 15 before my defense got eaten by bears and raccoons Very Happy

SovietMan
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : Mujengan_(TOC)
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Discuss your ranks and achievements here Empty Re: Discuss your ranks and achievements here

Post by Nomad Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Sims anyone? Maybe now you can see your own ambitions.

Personally I completely trashed my account massing as many people as I could and killing as many opponets UU and my own as possible.

As for rank, I think I was in the low 20's

I gained over 150K/M achivement points in my last day massing
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:03 pm

150K/M achievement points? what are you talking about lol. I also trashed my acc. Attacked most of pbts Razz (well as many as I could lol)

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by T1_T2 Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 pm

This is why there should be a Hall of Fame that has winners in various categories. I also understand that many are more interested in the rewards they will earn on main than pure maintenance of rank.

I do want to say that it was a little CS to disband Black Dragons on the last day. I mean, we all have our achievements and failures (well not me Very Happy ), but these help to define who we are. And there's an added dimension of growth and improvement that ALSO helps to define us, so if you attempt to erase your failures, you lose out on that last dimension of growth.

Just a thought from an older person.

T1_T2
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:00 pm

T1_T2 wrote:This is why there should be a Hall of Fame that has winners in various categories. I also understand that many are more interested in the rewards they will earn on main than pure maintenance of rank.

I do want to say that it was a little CS to disband Black Dragons on the last day. I mean, we all have our achievements and failures (well not me Very Happy ), but these help to define who we are. And there's an added dimension of growth and improvement that ALSO helps to define us, so if you attempt to erase your failures, you lose out on that last dimension of growth.

Just a thought from an older person.

what failure? the Dragons did exactly what was planned from the beginning. I do not know exactly what you are attempting to say, but we spent 3 months building our ass's off then destroyed as many accounts as we could in the last 24 hours... we accomplished our goal, we failed at nothing. seeing as it is all over & gone now, it really doesn't matter whether we stayed together all the way or not...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:41 pm

We didn't disband, you can ask any of the reset black dragons members.
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : The Death Dealer[id 2797]
Alliance : The Marauder's Imperium(TMI)
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Indeed. We were hidden it seems lol.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:53 am

I personally had high hopes for the Reset Server as it was something that I along with a lot of others that I know have been searching for for some time.

In essence I found it to be basically a speedup up version of the Main game which was probably a logical place to start but in many ways is also probably it's greatest drawback.

It's similarity to the main game meant that most played in a style that was essentially the same as that used in the main game. The finish was also a major let down as I have no idea as to where I was when the round ended (I missed the last 4 hours as I was at work).
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by melonhead Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:08 am

you can check your standins by going to the reset page and clicking the link at the top that says rankings.

but i agree it was just a sped up version of main
melonhead
melonhead
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : Aspire
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down