Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting clarification from Emperors or Aworon.

2 posters

Go down

Requesting clarification from Emperors or Aworon. Empty Requesting clarification from Emperors or Aworon.

Post by Special Agent 47 Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:25 pm

I found this today and I am seeking some clarification from Aworon or another Emperors member who can speak on the behalf of the alliance.

World Republic - Emperors Farming policy
Minimum profit allowed is one third of all kuwal stolen.
Compensation for a bad hit is 100% of damage caused to defender
damage = losses + kuwal stolen

I then went and looked through forums for a public announcement and found nothing. Then I checked the alliance itself for some information and the MOTD are very confusing as they are much different then the above.

Aworon
has no MOTD

Jiro
Spoiler:
Bodymaker
Has no MOTD

charlychin
Spoiler:
usiRev
Has no MOTD

sandokan555
Has no MOTD

Black Lotus
Spoiler:
caesar2
Spoiler:

So my question is, Is there any merit to the first farming policy titles WR/Emperors farming policy? Is that just between the 2 prospective alliances? Or is that the Emperors standing Farming policy for the server?
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Requesting clarification from Emperors or Aworon. Empty Re: Requesting clarification from Emperors or Aworon.

Post by aworon Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Emperors as an alliance has no farming policy, my members can each decide on their own how they want to farm others and how they are ok to be farmed.

However overall we follow the same principle. Kenzu was the only person to ask me what policy we would all be ok with and I told him that what you have found and posted. You need to steal 50% more than you lose.

In theory that agreement is only between wr and emperors. However I apply that rule to all my farmers and farms, the other members will most likely also not get upset if attackers adhere to that rule.

aworon
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Requesting clarification from Emperors or Aworon. Empty Re: Requesting clarification from Emperors or Aworon.

Post by Special Agent 47 Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:45 am

TY for the response Aworon.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum