Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Voting - Page 2 Empty Re: Voting

Post by Nimras Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Admin wrote:nothing more to say to this
and well it does give what it says

Yet I recieved NO TURNS and NO KUWAL when i voted.

So tell me how is that giving what it says?

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:54 pm

seaborgium wrote:I can't say that the voting doesn't work, they all worked for me.

However I will say, yes ads can give virus. If anyone of the sites gets hacked, they can upload in no time. We see it all the time in my Job. users go to a respectable site and 1 of the ads has been hijacked.

Everything you see/hear on the internet gets downloaded to your PC. So its already on your computer when the page loads and then an onLoad event gets the virus/malware up and running.

Thank you sea.

The problem today is pretty much almost all ads are on a few servers on the internet because they people hosting them and so on offer it so cheap and live of it that if you start tracking each you will find that out.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Ohh and admin my adblocks are told not to work on AW anyway as if they where some of the AW features would not work anyway.

So its not a question i just love teasing you but i still wonder why that 1 single vote did not give me my kuwal or turns when the others did.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Nimras wrote:Ohh and admin my adblocks are told not to work on AW anyway as if they where some of the AW features would not work anyway.
I almost believed you

actually no I didn't
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Admin wrote:
Nimras wrote:Ohh and admin my adblocks are told not to work on AW anyway as if they where some of the AW features would not work anyway.
I almost believed you

actually no I didn't

Lol i know you don't believe me because your not able to actually have a intelligent conversation anyway.

But here is a fact my adblock is not used on your damn game because some of your features will not work because they are by my block progam categorised as ad's because of your programming form hmm tells me more about how good you are doese it not Wink.

So i had to turn it off so i actually do get a add now and then lol.

But i do know you don't like when your proven wrong which you where about the ads and security it hurts you to much.

Admin there is still a issue with a link of yours that did not give me turns or kuwal and was the main reason i startet this thread plus pointing out the 2 others so i didn't get in trouble for not have done the code which is not my fault.

Anyway if you do not believe me then we have a problem as then your more biased which means as a admin your not reliable and should be replaced ASAP or close the game.

Admin you need to put aside your ignorance and do your job instead of using your anger and emotions it doese not suite you, beside i love to annoy and prank you after you unrightfull banned me and therefore proved your biased and that just make me love to tease and have a go at you and you keep falling for it even tho i said it lol. Ohh and if you do not believe about the adblock i can send you a screen shot if you like but then you prove me even more worthy as a biased admin and i can have even more fun with you.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Admin wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:
Kenzu wrote:
Even if it says you voted already, you can still click the voting link and it will redirect you to the page where to vote.

When I attempt what Kenzu has suggested above, I get the following message,

"Your vote has already been counted for today, only unique votes will be counted"...
***so apparently it was counted, where's the problem then?
if it has counted it means you entered the correct code***

*** I did not enter a code,,, are you saying that it counted a vote without entering a code? without entering a code I get the "your vote has already been counted for today, only unique votes will be counted" message as I refresh the pages trying to get a code that I can read... I do not know what else to say, it doesn't happen all the time, but it happens enough that I was uncomfortable with voting...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:29 pm

well the problem was that I didn't understand that you managed to get to the "your vote has been counted" page even without typing any code at all
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:24 am

Admin wrote:well the problem was that I didn't understand that you managed to get to the "your vote has been counted" page even without typing any code at all

Apologies for my poor communication skills, will try to do better in the future...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:28 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Admin wrote:well the problem was that I didn't understand that you managed to get to the "your vote has been counted" page even without typing any code at all

Apologies for my poor communication skills, will try to do better in the future...
nope, this time it's my fault quite a bit
I was in the "the person says one thing but means something else" loop, hence i was trying to look for that something else.
If I just went by what people tell me then a good half of all difficult bugs would never get fixed.
in retrospect you didn't explain too bad

anyways will test around what that site gives me, i'm assuming it's the one in the third row, center right, since those are the ones with the specified text.

cos telling you that you voted even though you clearly enterred a wrong code looks weird to me

edit: tried once wrong code, got error message, went again and clicked correct and it told me that vote got recorded. i'm not sure i'll be too lucky reproducing this.
cos tbh it's their site issue, nothing on my end
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:41 am

Theres a few that you can do with out the right codes.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:45 am

seaborgium wrote:Theres a few that you can do with out the right codes.
well right and exact are different

the reCaptcha works with a statistical analysis process. So if you type in something that is approximately the same as what the majority types in then it will pass you. you really need to type in total crap to be kicked out
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:25 am

like maybe "asdf asdf3"
i know that worked on a few.

seaborgium