Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for comfirmation about Mujengan membership.

+3
ian
Nimras
seaborgium
7 posters

Go down

Looking for comfirmation about Mujengan membership. Empty Looking for comfirmation about Mujengan membership.

Post by seaborgium Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:08 pm

The Marauders are looking to find out if Castravete is still a member of Mujengan or if he has left for good.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Looking for comfirmation about Mujengan membership. Empty Re: Looking for comfirmation about Mujengan membership.

Post by Nimras Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:21 pm

LOL the answer will be yes he left.

but in secret he is still 2ic or something thats their normal stunt right CAS Wink.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Looking for comfirmation about Mujengan membership. Empty Re: Looking for comfirmation about Mujengan membership.

Post by seaborgium Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Nimras cool it. Not every situation needs sarcasm.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:55 pm

seaborgium wrote:Nimras cool it. Not every situation needs sarcasm.

Lol but but then i will be bored Sad.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:32 pm

I m also interested in the answer to this question Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:12 pm

seaborgium wrote:The Marauders are looking to find out if Castravete is still a member of Mujengan or if he has left for good.

Yes he left Mujengan. He is no longer a Mujengan member .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Looking for comfirmation about Mujengan membership. Empty LOL

Post by LurantMaximus Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Nimras wrote:LOL the answer will be yes he left.

but in secret he is still 2ic or something thats their normal stunt right CAS Wink.

I find this hilarious since I've been 2IC of Mujengan for over 2 months. As for Castravete being in the alliance, he has been removed. As for why I am not certain since I have not spoken to Ishurue much recently because of personal issues lately. If I had to guess it was over his disobeying a direct order and violated the contest rules between Sea and Ish. I think it's more than evident that we didn't support his action either as we haven't as much as contacted The Marauders over his massing. If you think otherwise you're sadly mistaken because me and Ish run this show and if you haven't heard it from our mouths then you don't know jack. However do not quote me on if that was the reason for his removal as I am not entirely sure. I'm only stating as fact that he has been removed and that we did not support his action.

LurantMaximus
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Thank you for the responses Lord Ishurue and LurantMaximus.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:Thank you for the responses Lord Ishurue and LurantMaximus.
What he said.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 pm

LurantMaximus wrote:
Nimras wrote:LOL the answer will be yes he left.

I find this hilarious since I've been 2IC of Mujengan for over 2 months. As for Castravete being in the alliance, he has been removed. As for why I am not certain since I have not spoken to Ishurue much recently because of personal issues lately. If I had to guess it was over his disobeying a direct order and violated the contest rules between Sea and Ish. I think it's more than evident that we didn't support his action either as we haven't as much as contacted The Marauders over his massing. If you think otherwise you're sadly mistaken because me and Ish run this show and if you haven't heard it from our mouths then you don't know jack. However do not quote me on if that was the reason for his removal as I am not entirely sure. I'm only stating as fact that he has been removed and that we did not support his action.

Lol i was joking in the war some things happen and i couldn't help it lol.

but anyway thanks for the info.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:59 pm

wtf, laurant...what the hell are you talking about...I just left!?...I got massed(ain't clear to me even now why!?..but that's life) and I decided to leave...why?Because if a war would have started because of me again I would have be the one to act more and others to talk more so I decided to keep it low and screw you all with all your farming policies and race policies and AE policies and stats policies and skin policies and native policies and gender policies and sexual orientation policies and good lucking policies and kissing behinds policies and backstabbing policies and...and...I hope you all get the point...tried to join TIE but Ian doesn't love me anymore so I decide raid and raid and raid until I consume my 400 ST's and then go on ppt for an half a week and raise another 400 ST's and raid some more and so on and so on and good luck to you all;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:17 pm

castravete wrote:I got massed(ain't clear to me even now why!?..but that's life)

I hope my last PM explained exactly why what happened did happen.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum