Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone wonders why people do not like Castravete

+8
Manleva
Nimras
ian
castravete
buhcoreTheGreat
kingkongfan1
curumo
Magnus
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Everyone wonders why people do not like Castravete - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone wonders why people do not like Castravete

Post by Nimras Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Manleva wrote:To be honest no Private Message should ever be posted to the forum without the senders permission.

If the message is inappropriate or offensive then it should be forwarded to Admin so that it can be handled appropiatly

Menleva offcourse we can and we should give the community a bonus of some fun Smile

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Everyone wonders why people do not like Castravete - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone wonders why people do not like Castravete

Post by castravete Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:58 am

lol....I really like this guys: talking all over about me:))...man, I should pay you guys a little bit...have something in mind...well, I do...What you guys are doing now in my country is called "kissing my behind"Wink...Hope the admin won't ban me for using this expres​sion(he sleeps anyway or he is just sustaining you guys to mock me in public...nice job, junior...why aren't they getting banned...anyway, got use to you)...dudes, after you finish with the kissing part how about you come over at my place and wash my dishes and clean up a little;)?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Idk about you guys but castra seems like an OK guy.
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Steveanaya wrote:Idk about you guys but castra seems like an OK guy.

LMAO!!!...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:37 pm

What's so funny?
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:01 pm

I assume what he quoted?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:40 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Steveanaya wrote:Idk about you guys but castra seems like an OK guy.

LMAO!!!...

Steveanaya wrote:What's so funny?

Nomad wrote:I assume what he quoted?

Exactly... still LMAO!!!
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:08 am

kingongs's pet...or what's your name...do we know eachother or do just like to seem interesting?...if you really want to join this fan club of mine there are still some dishes to do;)...so get over here;)...I'll give a bone;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:49 am

castravete wrote:kingongs's pet...or what's your name...do we know eachother or do just like to seem interesting?...if you really want to join this fan club of mine there are still some dishes to do;)...so get over here;)...I'll give a bone;)

Shocked
contrary to popular belief, I do not like bones, I do however like Bananas & COOKIES,(peanut butter are my fav)... Don't be offended, I'm just trying to have some fun, so LYAO with me... lol...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 pm

ok, junior...have fun;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:47 pm

castravete wrote:ok, junior...have fun;)

ROTFLMAO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

now that is funny, if I am Junior, are you in diapers? cause last I checked I was old enough to be your Daddy... lol...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:51 pm

castravete wrote:
than I should better stop dating you mother or what?...are we having fun yet, jymmy?

Now that is funny! ROTFLMAO!...
I feel that I should warn you; my mother is a sucubus, & when she tires of you she will drain the lifeforce from you... leaving your withered mummified corpse to join the rest of her Zombie Army that she is building to take over the world... ... Wait that is my Ex-wife I just described ... nahhh go ahead & date my mom, I got no issue with that... ...

not sure what just happened? will post my response anyway... just having fun, sorry if I stepped on any toes...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 pm

now,that's funny:))...dude, I don't really find it your business to mock me here...I haven't done anything to you since this game started...This thread started because some whiny low life didn't had the knowledge to avoid getting farmed...I have a hint for him: BANK, dude..once or twice/day is enough not to get farmed...It is very simple and instead of mocking me, kingkong please try to teach that person how to avoid getting farmed and we can all be chill...ok?...make a printscreen and show him the "bank" button in that picture...ok?...I don't really find it fair to start a post just because you like to bitch about something and then try to blame it on someone else...and, Magnus, I'm still waiting for that compensation broker...ok?...or you have already forgotten about it?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:27 pm

castravete wrote:now,that's funny:))...dude, I don't really find it your business to mock me here...I haven't done anything to you since this game started...This thread started because some whiny low life didn't had the knowledge to avoid getting farmed...I have a hint for him: BANK, dude..once or twice/day is enough not to get farmed...It is very simple and instead of mocking me, kingkong please try to teach that person how to avoid getting farmed and we can all be chill...ok?...make a printscreen and show him the "bank" button in that picture...ok?...I don't really find it fair to start a post just because you like to bitch about something and then try to blame it on someone else...and, Magnus, I'm still waiting for that compensation broker...ok?...or you have already forgotten about it?

For the record; I was not mocking you or anyone else, just entertaining myself, If I offended your delicate senses then my apologies. for it wasn't my intent... As for your issues with Magnus, I shall leave that for the two of you to work out...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:15 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:castravete wrote:
than I should better stop dating you mother or what?...are we having fun yet, jymmy?

I feel that I should warn you; my mother is a sucubus, & when she tires of you she will drain the lifeforce from you... leaving your withered mummified corpse to join the rest of her Zombie Army that she is building to take over the world... ... Wait that is my Ex-wife I just described ... nahhh go ahead & date my mom, I got no issue with that... ...

not sure what just happened? will post my response anyway... just having fun, sorry if I stepped on any toes...
LMMFAO!!!
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : The Death Dealer[id 2797]
Alliance : The Marauder's Imperium(TMI)
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Paladius wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:castravete wrote:

LMMFAO!!!

Paladius laughs cause he has met my Ex-wife & knows I speak the truth... lmao!!!
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:03 am

castravete wrote:now,that's funny:))...dude, I don't really find it your business to mock me here...I haven't done anything to you since this game started...This thread started because some whiny low life didn't had the knowledge to avoid getting farmed...I have a hint for him: BANK, dude..once or twice/day is enough not to get farmed...It is very simple and instead of mocking me, kingkong please try to teach that person how to avoid getting farmed and we can all be chill...ok?...make a printscreen and show him the "bank" button in that picture...ok?...I don't really find it fair to start a post just because you like to bitch about something and then try to blame it on someone else...and, Magnus, I'm still waiting for that compensation broker...ok?...or you have already forgotten about it?

Dear Castravete,

it has nothing to do with you farming me. It has mainly to do with your insulting personality. The way you act towards people and the way you disrespect and have no acceptance towards stopping to be rude. You run around bitching about your massing in a war and now all you do is acting insulting. Furthermore I have no need to forget your compensation. Have you forgoten mine ? Talk to Ish and he will tell you. If I did get a thing mixed up contac me amd we will clarify it in a normal way.
Trust me mate that I have no issues with you except your own personal agressive nature and rude manner. Plus let me point out that the only reason you put me to war back a while ago is because I replied to a topic and answered with a view that displeased you. Now I would appreciate if you get the facts straight and not try to twist things into oblivion.
I furthermore asked you nicely not to farm me since I do not have internet that much. I just moved and have no real means to get online that often. True you do not need to take that into account, but what the hell.
Now I am not really going to be amamzed on what you will reply since I seriously doubt it will be anything but a straight denial of the facts.
I still send you a greetings and wish you a nice day
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:56 am

ok...thanks fr the kind words...you are really kind;)

can see that you don't have a clue about how all this started, but fine by me...If it isn't such a big effort try to remember it;)

anyway, to close this up: you ow my kwal( dinero, cash), remember - some compensation...ok?now: I ow you zit...so...shhh and be decent about it...ok?

if you continue with this amnesic stuff show me the unprofitable hit...ok?...if not, mind you're own stuff and let's not forget that the fact you came up with this thread was really rude and I'll give you some to laugh about the next time you have the guts to contradict and mock me in public knowing that your brain can store a week amount of info and memories...ok?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2