Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Genesis

2 posters

Go down

The Genesis Empty The Genesis

Post by Vesper Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:47 pm

New alliance looking for new or old players. Hoping to become one of the newer alliances that succeeds in growth and becomes one of the more powerful alliances on the server. Advice and protection offered, better you ask a question you think is stupid then to do something stupid Smile. If you have any interest in all in the game and want to just try it out this alliance would be great to help you learn the ropes quickly. I am hoping to form a new family on AW but to do that I need your help!
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

The Genesis Empty Re: The Genesis

Post by Vesper Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:43 am

4 members so far and each person joined from a different alliance. Great diversity so far in the early growth of this alliance Cool
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:10 am

Hello everyone. Time to set some ground rules and tell everyone what the Genesis stands for. I had vesper make this alliance for me as, he was out of the war while I was still in it. I have been out of commission for a while but am now back in action. There are 3 few things that you should know about us:

1) If you join, expect to become a well trained fighting machine.

2) You will be molded into a well formed account and advice will be given to all periodically regarding on how you are doing. (If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me or vesper)

*Long But Important
3) When and if we ever go to war, EVERY MEMBER WILL PARTICIPATE. If you do not feel like you can follow this rule, then The Genesis is not the alliance for you. This may seem harsh but I speak the truth. Also, this does not automatically mean you will need to participate in the actual massings. You may just be asked to give kuwal/uu. (This will be sent to you in a PM regarding what you are required to do)

Some of this may seem harsh but its not as bad as you may think it is. This is an alliance that welcomes both new players and veterans alike. More info will be given to you after you join. The Genesis has a bright future, many plans to help you grow as fast as possible, a vast knowledge about how the game works, and is striving to become one of the top alliances.

If you are interested or would like to know more, please contact me, kingofshinobis, or vesper.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:23 am

Vesper's (2ic) backstory. When I first created my account on aderan I was growth oriented and aiming to be one of the largest accounts in game. After I achieved my goal and became a top 10 account I began to focus more on the other side of aderan, the war side. I have spent hours researching and studying the formulas of aderan and the game mechanics. With my knowledge of the formulas and math used in the game I became one of the "go to guys" when it comes to taking out enemy players. I have been consulted countless times about the best way to mass specific players or how to mass entire alliances.

With my experience in both the strategies on aderan I can create guidelines for each individual player that joins the alliance based on their personal playing style. With the help of king organizing everything and keeping everyone on task I am convinced that this alliance will become one of the greatest.

If interested in joining feel free to contact myself (ID 575) or kingofshinobis (ID 171) Both of us would be glad to speak to you and help you decide if our alliance is right for you.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down