Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack: -22

3 posters

Go down

Attack: -22 Empty Attack: -22

Post by diskmedel Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:14 am

topic says it all.. my attack turns are slightly off ^^

fix plix Smile

id=276

diskmedel
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Attack: -22 Empty Re: Attack: -22

Post by Admin Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:47 am

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/bugs-f21/the-market-t166.htm

I assume you're one of the people who bought turns on the market when the rates were obvioiusly screwed
so the question arises why didn't you report the error and why did you use the market in the first place?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diskmedel Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Admin wrote:https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/bugs-f21/the-market-t166.htm

I assume you're one of the people who bought turns on the market when the rates were obvioiusly screwed
so the question arises why didn't you report the error and why did you use the market in the first place?

like all markets prices rise and fall, i figured the figures were because the market was just put in there, i did NOT belive you had messed up, and i did NOT believe this was something i might want to report.. honestly the thought never crossed my mind.

this question i find strange..

Admin wrote:why did you use the market in the first place?
what do you mean? you put in a market for us to use so ofc we use it ?

*edit*

in the exchange drop-down list there was no "0 units in exchange for", it said "1 unit in exchange for". If that makes any difference.

diskmedel
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:33 pm

so you recon a rate of five hundred kuwal for 7 at's for 0 uu's makes any sense? To me it doesn't

so why didn't you instead go and use all of your market trades to sell at the rate of 1 uu for 500 kuwal Smile?

If the rate would have been 500 billion kuwal for 0 at's for 5 million uu's? would you have also used the market because it was put into the game so that people can use it, even though the rates are obviously screwed but yeh who cares about that anyway.

There's something called common sense, and it's a good idea to use it once in a while
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diskmedel Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Admin wrote:so you recon a rate of five hundred kuwal for 7 at's for 0 uu's makes any sense? To me it doesn't

so why didn't you instead go and use all of your market trades to sell at the rate of 1 uu for 500 kuwal Smile?

If the rate would have been 500 billion kuwal for 0 at's for 5 million uu's? would you have also used the market because it was put into the game so that people can use it, even though the rates are obviously screwed but yeh who cares about that anyway.

There's something called common sense, and it's a good idea to use it once in a while

i never checked the other rates, i only wanted the attack turns ^^ And i wanted them as cheap as possible, and 1 unit was the cheapest i could get them for, so i chose that one. ^^

diskmedel
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarakai Kenpachi Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:58 pm

still if you noticed that the rates were a bit suspicious you should have at least spoken to someone you know is on the forums alot :S
Zarakai Kenpachi
Zarakai Kenpachi
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by diskmedel Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Zarakai Kenpachi wrote:still if you noticed that the rates were a bit suspicious you should have at least spoken to someone you know is on the forums alot :S

i didnt register untill i saw i has -22 turns and just had to ask about it.

i got two kids and migrane today, my mind is not as sharp as it should be...

if i did something i thought might not be right then i wouldn't hav come here posting about it ^^

*edit*
that does not mean i would have done anything wrong on purpose, im just saying if i ws an exploiter i wouldn't tell people about it.. lol

diskmedel
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down