Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do the Achievments/Medals work? (Supreme Medal)

3 posters

Go down

How do the Achievments/Medals work? (Supreme Medal) Empty How do the Achievments/Medals work? (Supreme Medal)

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:54 am

In order to get the Supreme Medal or the Supreme Award you need to have 10 medals or 10 awards of the same type: Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold.

What if you have, for example 1 Iron Award and 9 other Bronze Awards that were achieved before the Iron Award who came last... do you still get the Iron Supreme Award? Can someone answer me to this question?

I think this would be usefull to know for everyone.

Correct Answer:
Vesper wrote:I believe you get the supreme award as you get the 10th award in that rank. I have 7gold, 2silver, and 1 bronze right now. Once my bronze award turns silver I will receive the silver supreme award.

Does that answer your question?
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

How do the Achievments/Medals work? (Supreme Medal) Empty Re: How do the Achievments/Medals work? (Supreme Medal)

Post by Vesper Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:06 am

I believe you get the supreme award as you get the 10th award in that rank. I have 7gold, 2silver, and 1 bronze right now. Once my bronze award turns silver I will receive the silver supreme award.

Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

How do the Achievments/Medals work? (Supreme Medal) Empty Re: How do the Achievments/Medals work? (Supreme Medal)

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:16 am

Vesper wrote:I believe you get the supreme award as you get the 10th award in that rank. I have 7gold, 2silver, and 1 bronze right now. Once my bronze award turns silver I will receive the silver supreme award.

Yes, its an answer. Thanks.
So, given your example, you got the Iron Supreme Award and the Bronze Supreme Award until now, am I right?
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:32 am

Yes I have both of those. I am waiting for the silver loyalty so I can get the silver supreme. Then I have silver boost and silver blood award.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:39 am

Vesper wrote:Yes I have both of those. I am waiting for the silver loyalty so I can get the silver supreme. Then I have silver boost and silver blood award.

Awesome... wrap it and pack it - someone should sticky this thread. santa
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:In order to get the Supreme Medal or the Supreme Award you need to have 10 medals or 10 awards of the same type: Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold.

What if you have, for example 1 Iron Award and 9 other Bronze Awards that were achieved before the Iron Award who came last... do you still get the Iron Supreme Award? Can someone answer me to this question?

I think this would be usefull to know for everyone.

Yes you will get an iron supreme award.

You will get a supreme award of a class as long as you have all 10 medals, each in either the same class or a better class.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum