Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing achievement after the last fixup

2 posters

Go down

Missing achievement after the last fixup Empty Missing achievement after the last fixup

Post by pxn Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Figured I'd create a new thread instead of posting in the 7 pages long thread.

I seem to be having all the medals I did get during the war, but missing the indirect medal "Supreme award" (the left one).

Fairly sure I got that once I killed enough units to satisfy War Exp and Blood award.

Feel free to look at it when you get the time, I could be wrong considering I'm just going by memory and my memory is both short and bad.

pxn
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Missing achievement after the last fixup Empty Re: Missing achievement after the last fixup

Post by Admin Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:12 pm

ok, i'll clear up a misconception you might have. though correct me if i'm wrong

you think I rolled back the data from the backup from 3 days ago.
That's wrong, whatever awards you had when i turned the game off, you will still have.

supreme award is the RIGHT one which is based on the blood award, exp award, etc.
supreme medal, the LEFT one does not work yet and it's going to be based on the global medals that are handed out only once a month.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Missing achievement after the last fixup Empty Re: Missing achievement after the last fixup

Post by pxn Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:41 pm

lol.. easily cleared that one out then Smile

as i said, my memory is both bad and short

feel free to delete this thread

pxn
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down