Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server War I observation post

+4
castravete
ian
Kenzu
Jiro
8 posters

Go down

Server War I observation post Empty Server War I observation post

Post by Jiro Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 am

I'd like to invite those participating in the TIE-FIRE-WR-Castravete war to post entertaining accounts of the war effort. If we are going to spens billions of Kuwal, millions of UU and tons of AT / ST, we'd better make the most of it.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Server War I observation post Empty Re: Server War I observation post

Post by Kenzu Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 am

ok
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:58 am

The Jiran Telegraph

TIE aten't dead yet
Mujenga, 8-Jun-2010
Sources within Mujengan headquarters confirmed that The Imperium Empire had not disbanded, but rather was planning a surprise attack that they launched seconds before the cease-fire agreement expired.
Rumour has it that World Republic was targeted as well. TIE was unavailable for comment at the time of press, but undisclosed sources state that TIE was afraid to not involve World Republic in a major war, in order to be able to state in future discussions that World Republic has been part in every major war.
In a press release TIE spokesmen stress that the hostilities started in order to defend The Imperium from agression.
We will follow up with more news when reports from the battlefields come in.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 am

Jiro wrote:I'd like to invite those participating in the TIE-FIRE-WR-Castravete war to post entertaining accounts of the war effort. If we are going to spens billions of Kuwal, millions of UU and tons of AT / ST, we'd better make the most of it.

Definately like this idea for this topic Very Happy
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:32 pm

hey, smarty pants...ain't my war no more...at least not in this conditions...what f...war...I'll give my account to kenzu for free if FIRE and WR have the guts to strike back and have success in this striking back
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:19 pm

castravete wrote:hey, smarty pants...ain't my war no more...at least not in this conditions...what f...war...I'll give my account to kenzu for free if FIRE and WR have the guts to strike back and have success in this striking back

I think your underestimating your former-alliance mates.

Frankly i ll be severely disappointed if FIRE & WR don't manage to effectively counter-attack back against The Imperium. This isn't a war between a "bullying" power and a bunch of weak power's - but a war between equals. FIRE & World Republic do actually have a considerable advantage when it comes to economic production as well as number of player's etc... and TIE's own military advantage per average player, is easily off-set by the weight of numbers and economic advantage FIRE/ WR have.

So.. overall i d be shocked if TIE doesn't get severely bloodied back in response within the next 24hours or so. No matter though - its nice to be in a proper fight Very Happy
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:13 pm

ian wrote:
castravete wrote:hey, smarty pants...ain't my war no more...at least not in this conditions...what f...war...I'll give my account to kenzu for free if FIRE and WR have the guts to strike back and have success in this striking back

I think your underestimating your former-alliance mates.

Frankly i ll be severely disappointed if FIRE & WR don't manage to effectively counter-attack back against The Imperium. This isn't a war between a "bullying" power and a bunch of weak power's - but a war between equals. FIRE & World Republic do actually have a considerable advantage when it comes to economic production as well as number of player's etc... and TIE's own military advantage per average player, is easily off-set by the weight of numbers and economic advantage FIRE/ WR have.

So.. overall i d be shocked if TIE doesn't get severely bloodied back in response within the next 24hours or so. No matter though - its nice to be in a proper fight Very Happy

I am disappointed in you castra. Never thought that one little mass would make you leave FIRE Razz. Oh well. I may not know the whole strory but ........ian is right. Fire will not go down as easily as you think Castra lol.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Yup, FIRE doesn't go down easy ... they're very buoyant.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:I am disappointed in you castra. Never thought that one little mass would make you leave FIRE Razz. Oh well. I may not know the whole strory but ........ian is right. Fire will not go down as easily as you think Castra lol.
I had a similar guy like that in my alliance in sgw.

Basically I was past the limit where i could buy or even raid units, so i pretty much just funded my alliance with my income and provided covert reports and the occasional sab.
Then during one assault this guy asks why I dont mass too and help out my mates, my reply was something along the lines of "I just provided half the funds the alliance spent on massing the 8-10 tril def we killed a day ago, I can't recover my units unlike you guys"
Well couple of days later he surrendered from the war and left our alliance lol.

But i guess this is a similar one, he doesn't get the point but decides to leave anyway.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 pm

lol...admin...uro or what's your name...thought ain't your business with what happens on the server.Know if I cheat you won't show up(I know that for sure)Razz...and king...you guys started all of this...you ret...how do you want me to strike back?...are you blind?...have you even watch my stats to see what happened to your alliance member?lol...some guts on you!
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:41 am

castravete wrote:lol...admin...uro or what's your name...thought ain't your business with what happens on the server.Know if I cheat you won't show up(I know that for sure)Razz...and king...you guys started all of this...you ret...how do you want me to strike back?...are you blind?...have you even watch my stats to see what happened to your alliance member?lol...some guts on you!

lol you are exactly right castra. WE started this. Including you. You didn't even give us time to respond. What did you think was going to happen? You obviously don't think before you speak and are even more of a hot head than I thought you were. To be honest, you never even gave us a chance to help you in any way. You just said you got massed and left. How cowardly Razz

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:52 am

I believe the words are. IT TAKES 2 TO TANGO!!!!

This flame was never only one sided. For you to go ahead and put accusations on everybody other than yourself then I am sorry to hear that pal. When you point your one finger at someone there are always 3 fingers pointing back straight at you.

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down