Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Non-Aligned Alliances.

+19
Lucien Lachance
castravete
Admin
Vesper
buhcoreTheGreat
Magnus
Kira
Beldar
seaborgium
Kenzu
Casshern
Sandwalker
kingkongfan1
Manleva
Miglow
Nomad
Lord Ishurue
ยค Angel Slayer
ian
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The League of Non-Aligned Alliances. - Page 2 Empty Re: The League of Non-Aligned Alliances.

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Magnus wrote:
Kenzu wrote:
Beldar wrote:I just think with the current ammount of active players there should be a limit on alliance number OR a building that the leader builds that costs more and more money with each level which would indirectly limit the number of players per alliance...

40-50 should be more than enough imo.

40-50 would barely influence any alliance, with the exception of World Republic.

But if the restriction was say 20 members per alliance, it would become more interesting. We could have over 10 active alliances and things would get more interesting.

I doubt it would be more interesting since that would make a couple of sister alliances,training alliances or what so ever you want to call em

you mean empires? limit would bring more respect to alliances and more competition
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

The League of Non-Aligned Alliances. - Page 2 Empty Re: The League of Non-Aligned Alliances.

Post by Vesper Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Well okay if we were to put a limit on the alliance members I believe it would make TIE appear even more powerful... If you look at the top 20 TIE players compared to the top 20 players in any other alliance there is a HUGE gap. The other alliances start to close the power gap with pure numbers and all the smaller players they have.

My question to Kenzu is how is TIE hurting the game by smaller alliances wanting to join us when we have only 52 members and you have 75? Just because we have some of the stronger accounts which have been with TIE since the forming has nothing to do with the other alliances that joined later on. A bulk of TIE's power still is from when the Company and Commonwealth merged and there is literally no chance of those 2 alliances ever becoming 2 separate identities again since I honestly cant tell which players came from which alliance anymore. I am just as good friends with the players from the company as I am with members from commonwealth.

Maybe if FIRE and WR both split up their HC and created separate alliances TIE would consider doing the same for the "good of the game". But I doubt it.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 pm

I do not know what the difference would be between limiting a alliance and making a peace treaty or a empire with them
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Vesper wrote:Maybe if FIRE and WR both split up their HC and created separate alliances TIE would consider doing the same for the "good of the game". But I doubt it.
ian made it quite clear repeatedly that he would under no circumstance whatsoever do such a thing
so even talk of "considering" would be nothing short of a fairy tale
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Vesper wrote:Maybe if FIRE and WR both split up their HC and created separate alliances TIE would consider doing the same for the "good of the game". But I doubt it.
ian made it quite clear repeatedly that he would under no circumstance whatsoever do such a thing
so even talk of "considering" would be nothing short of a fairy tale

Your correct i ve done that. Then again The Imperium for the last 3months or so has followed a specific policy of not actively recruiting new players in order to allow the game to become more balanced. The logic was and has always been thus: It was The Commonwealth's eventual domination of Dune-wars which led to our memberbase growing ever more bored with the situation - lacking competition - which eventually led to a growing level of inactivity (coupled with the idiotic raiding & UU buying limit) within The Commonwealth, which finally allowed some of the other alliances to catch up - along with The Order of The Iron Fist being able to challenge us effectively....

I have no interest in doing the same - consequently we HAVE by and large stopped recruiting the last 3months to allow increased competition... the result of which is now a major war, livening thing's up on Aderan War's Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm

lol...let me guess the straight...you, Ian and your guys thought about this thing with keeping a certain number in each alliance?...looool...I mean lol...and the admin had the guts to sustain a point of view in all this knowing and you knowing that your guys bought half the server...lool:))
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:13 pm

castravete wrote:lol...let me guess the straight...you, Ian and your guys thought about this thing with keeping a certain number in each alliance?...looool...I mean lol...and the admin had the guts to sustain a point of view in all this knowing and you knowing that your guys bought half the server...lool:))

The Imperium did not "buy" half the server. Far from it. I would point out to you The Imperium is pretty powerful because The Company, The Commonwealth and later Fedaykin and Lords of Legends formed together to make it what it is.

This is no different to what FIRE & World Republic have done - and frankly there's a fighting-chance The Imperium may loose this war (both sides are reasonably matched - WR/ FIRE with the economy and numbers, TIE with a better overall military capacity).

TIE's position of power is no greater than FIRE/ WR's position of power when compared to the rest of the server.....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:33 pm

omg...omg...you're so pride and so blind in your fake glory...
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:36 pm

castravete wrote:omg...omg...you're so pride and so blind in your fake glory...

Glory? Glory is to place yourself above and beyond everyone else - to claim vast power, majesty and influence.

Unless i m mistaken i m trying to put across the message that The Imperium is NO DIFFERENT to the other major power's of the server - and that we don't really have anymore power or strength than them eithier. It is not "claiming glory" to recognise the strengths of your enemies...... it is to accept reality.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 pm

you lying sac of...you know that this little speech with equal power between alliances is posted just to encourage suckers to put up with this war...listen and read carefully: as we speak they are putting up a strategy to plow you guys gain and you'll all see in max 12 what's been said played and massed...congrats anyway...you found the people to play around with;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:54 pm

castravete wrote:you lying sac of...you know that this little speech with equal power between alliances is posted just to encourage suckers to put up with this war...listen and read carefully: as we speak they are putting up a strategy to plow you guys gain and you'll all see in max 12 what's been said played and massed...congrats anyway...you found the people to play around with;)

If your on about TIE putting up a strategy to "plow those guys again" i.e. mass/ attack them again - then yes your right. We are now at war... so obviously we are going to wage it.

On the other hand if your telling me FIRE/ WR + others are putting a strategy to plow TIE (since i honestly don't understand what your saying in this post...) then that would imply that FIRE/ WR & TIE are on a roughly equal footing if they can hit back...

Either way... its true to say we are on an equal footing. Anyone who can do the maths will know WR/ FIRE make roughly 30 - 40% more resources than us, and have close to 3 player's for every 1 of ours - and likewise that TIE mainly has stronger (but fewer) players...

Personally i think whichever side is better organised and coordinate will come out of this war ahead of the other... thats how close its going to be lol.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Ok then why did you leave the alliance if we found the ones to play around with
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:02 pm

well,magnus that's why: because they are fighting a war that they can't win...It has now sense: they are not organized...they don't have the resources...and so on...and I left because it went personal...I'l post later something to justify my words...ok?...I know when my time will come...k?

and ian: you maths make me think you are a true engineer.Did you know that a maths researcher from Ancient Greece proved that the legendary race between the turtle and the rabbit can't be won by the rabbit...I guess this is the same thing you are trying to prove to me now.If you would know that absurd demo you would shut up...and realize that's what you are selling me now;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Lachance Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:54 am

castravete wrote:well,magnus that's why: because they are fighting a war that they can't win...It has now sense: they are not organized...they don't have the resources...and so on...and I left because it went personal...I'l post later something to justify my words...ok?...I know when my time will come...k?

and ian: you maths make me think you are a true engineer.Did you know that a maths researcher from Ancient Greece proved that the legendary race between the turtle and the rabbit can't be won by the rabbit...I guess this is the same thing you are trying to prove to me now.If you would know that absurd demo you would shut up...and realize that's what you are selling me now;)

so let me see if i got this right? you have walked away from your alliance simply because you feel they will get creamed? i have to ask castra, but why couldnt you yourself lead your retaliatory strike force? if they are so badly organised why didnt you try to assist your alliance mates by getting them organised? instead of running away form the war, you do realise that ian WILL NOT let you get away from this war that easily and in essence youve just made yourself the easiest target to take down, moreover not only have you abandoned your team mates in their hour of need but youve just ensured your rebuild will take a damn sight longer as im sure your alliances MDP would have had some sort of clause to assist in rebuilds etc. but that was before you left... tell me... how many of your alliance / ex-alliance mates will be coming to your assistance now? none? one? two? a few? out of 70 - 100 accounts on your side thats isnt a good thing, and i have to be honest here, were i the leader of the alliance you abandoned you would be met with the same agression as the enemy for desertion.
i honestly thought you were a stand up guy who'll take it on the chin when times call but obviously i was wrong..... its a shame really, because before that i had a shred of respect for your gameplay......

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:03 am

Beldar wrote:I just think with the current ammount of active players there should be a limit on alliance number OR a building that the leader builds that costs more and more money with each level which would indirectly limit the number of players per alliance...

40-50 should be more than enough imo.

40-50 Beldar, I would have thought a nice round 30 would be more familiar lol!
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:56 am

how many members does it take to get an alliance advisor? It should be possibly capped at a number that gives 5 or 7 alliance advisors, then they can be used as the alliance HC.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hyยทpocยทriยทsy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:10 am

to answer to ragnarok: I knew from the start you don't stand a chance, because in Mujengan were a lot of memebrs but if we had to sound the alarm button maximum then would be there standing ready to go to war...the rest peace and quiet...and I was the first to fall down because of my large strike action(even if I was only using it for farming)...do you know how it feels to be ready to stand up to TIE but to weak up alone on the battlefield?...well that how it went...only once they have manged to help me out, with the inox thing, but even then it was their fault.
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Lachance Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:30 am

castravete wrote:to answer to ragnarok: I knew from the start you don't stand a chance, because in Mujengan were a lot of memebrs but if we had to sound the alarm button maximum then would be there standing ready to go to war...the rest peace and quiet...and I was the first to fall down because of my large strike action(even if I was only using it for farming)...do you know how it feels to be ready to stand up to TIE but to weak up alone on the battlefield?...well that how it went...only once they have manged to help me out, with the inox thing, but even then it was their fault.

ahhh that explains that then...lol
however can i just point out that i personally am NOT involved in this war, i just read something that needed to be clarified...
as for being left alone on battlefield, well thats just wrong in so many ways! dare i say it but had you joined TIE i doubt you would have been left to fight for yourself, ian may be pain, and an amatuer novelist(at least thats the impression i get when reading his posts) no offence ian....lol but he certainly wouldnt have left you to fend for yourself....

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:07 pm

castravete wrote:because in Mujengan were a lot of memebrs but if we had to sound the alarm button maximum then would be there standing ready to go to war...the rest peace and quiet...

it is unclear to me if you did or did not knew this before the attacks

personally, i don't expect in any game to get help from all my allies
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Nomad wrote:how many members does it take to get an alliance advisor? It should be possibly capped at a number that gives 5 or 7 alliance advisors, then they can be used as the alliance HC.

This idea makes sense to me; I like it... king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:09 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Nomad wrote:how many members does it take to get an alliance advisor? It should be possibly capped at a number that gives 5 or 7 alliance advisors, then they can be used as the alliance HC.

This idea makes sense to me; I like it... king

mostly what nomad says makes sense... this makes me wonder if he is for real...

i do not know if he even plays this game... all you can find when searching nomad is a player "Nomadicone"

i would not be surprised if he is someone who doesn't even have an account in aderan
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Indeed you might be r1maru.

Nomad is a very intelligent and sensible being and he is real Wink

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:43 pm

He does play, just doesn't use the same name here and there.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Many players use one name in the forums and a different name in the actual game.
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : The Death Dealer[id 2797]
Alliance : The Marauder's Imperium(TMI)
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:39 pm

hmm... that's not good...

probably i am constantly farming nomad and i don't even know it...

Evil or Very Mad

nomad, buddy, just let me know your ingame name and i'll stop farming you Wink
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next