Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evony age II...

2 posters

Go down

Evony age II... Empty Evony age II...

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Let me start out by saying this; until I started playing this game(Aderan Wars) I had never had any experience with games of this type... & I want everyone to know how much I really like this game... with that said; I have reached a point where activity on AW has slowed a bit, & having quite a lot of spare time on my hands; I decided to look into some other games of this style... After much deliberation I decided to try Evony AgeII, o.k. once all ya'll stop laughing at me, no I mean it, stop laughing, seriously you are going to pass out if you don't stop laughing & breathe; anyway I heard all kinds of horror stories, & so far none of them are true (yet). another thing from what I can figure out this isn't like the origional Evony, & there's no real clear explaination as to what you are supposed to do, (I'm playing it by ear & hoping I'm getting it right).
As a final thought, I don't recommend Evony AgeII to anyone. & Aderan Wars is preschool stuff, in being able to understand the game, when compared to this vastly overcomplicated game called Evony AgeII...

In other words, Admin you are doing a hell of a job with AW... king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Evony age II... Empty Re: Evony age II...

Post by Nomad Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:24 pm

It played like Medievalan to me, and I went as far as you could go and never had a fight on that game other then the top rank alliances stealing cities from anyone with more then 3 since they all ganged up there was not much anyone could do.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun May 02, 2010 3:39 pm

I have Quit that awful game...

@ Kenzu- this game is a cakewalk compared to that P.O.S. game, you want complicated go check out that one... AW is a breeze... king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum