Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medals involving % of one's army trained in a stat

+8
Kingofshinobis1
skyfighter
Nomad
Nigatsu_Aka
Miglow
Kenzu
kingkongfan1
Admin
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Medals involving % of one's army trained in a stat - Page 3 Empty Re: Medals involving % of one's army trained in a stat

Post by Nomad Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:51 pm

Glad we got that all worked out.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Medals involving % of one's army trained in a stat - Page 3 Empty Re: Medals involving % of one's army trained in a stat

Post by Admin Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Nomad wrote:Glad we got that all worked out.
I'm having trouble categorizing that comment into good/bad

Nomad wrote:You are just like admin is, and not addressing the real issue I have with this.

So you are telling me that you are perfectly fine with admin implementing something that changes the fundamental structure of the game and then not allowing but those who came "after" the update to use it? Or more accurately saying you can use it IF you gut your account for 6 months to a year and pay 100s or 1000s times the cost as another.
I fully understand your issue and my aim has always been to avoid these kinds of changes, or at the very least try to give advance notice and some sort of compensation to limit the negative impact, because they are not always avoidable.

Are there currently any other updates that big players cannot use?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:24 pm

The comment was a good one.

And presently no, but the question is much like the new trade updates, when will you make one?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:29 pm

once again, all it required was a flash of insight from someone other than me.
There are no unsolvable problems, there's just the people that stand in the way of the solution Very Happy

I'll have kenzu draft me a forum post explaining how the trade system will work and add a wiki entry too. It should then get posted in 24-36 hours

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:40 pm

released

if you have 10% trained attack units and your AE is only 50%, when the medals get calculated it will rank you as if you had 20% trained attack units.

Theoretically you can then obviously get ranked as if you had more than 100% units trained in a stat. (though that's unlikely to happen)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:07 pm

so to figure out what % rank you ahve it would be

Current % / AE

right?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:24 pm

yup
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:27 pm

See PM admin, I'm not as mathimaticly gifted as others and that is confusing to me.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:47 pm

But I think it's clear to everyone that players who have less than 100% AE simply need less % of units in a class to get a medal.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Kenzu wrote:But I think it's clear to everyone that players who have less than 100% AE simply need less % of units in a class to get a medal.

of course, but my question is about the ones that require you to have the highest % of your account trained to s certain class,,,,, since the above mentioned adjustment doesn't help any.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum