Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incorrect Strike action (Not re-calculating?)

2 posters

Go down

Incorrect Strike action (Not re-calculating?) Empty Incorrect Strike action (Not re-calculating?)

Post by Alex Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:19 am

Stat Base Value Basic Techs Custom Tech Bonus Personal Bonus Total Power
Strike 44,011,000 XXX% 0 XXX% 32,136,060

Even disregarding my techs and bonus (Here displayed with an XXX) my total strike is too low...

I ordered a bunch of weapons, the first turn it went from close to nothing to 32,136,060 but this turn AFTER the next lot of weapons were built, the base value updated but the total has not...

(EDIT: Logging out back in again fixes nothing. Refreshing pages, visiting the Armoury or 'Military Effectiveness' pages does not fix anything.
Attacking someone doesn't fix it AND: The invaders deal 36,313,747 damage on the enemy! uses only the lower value. The lower value is also displeyed on the strike log page: Your Damage: 36,313,747. I dont know if 'behind the scenes' it is using my 'real' strike power but it is not displayed as such anywhere.)

(Edit2: Ummm fixed? I don't know how or why but it is now fixed, maybe Admin is really quick today? (Like always Very Happy))

(EDIT3: AGAIN!: Strike 88,011,000 XXX% 0 XXX% 64,256,060)

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Incorrect Strike action (Not re-calculating?) Empty Re: Incorrect Strike action (Not re-calculating?)

Post by Admin Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:37 am

Whilst you're training, your stats will update only once every 2 hours instead of every turn after units get trained/weapons get built.

When you (get) attack(ed), attack and defense will update for attacker and defender

(Un)Training a unit instantly or Selling a weapon or buying a weapon on the weapon market will recalculate your affected stat

But added now that military effectiveness will update any stat that is not calculated properly
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Incorrect Strike action (Not re-calculating?) Empty Re: Incorrect Strike action (Not re-calculating?)

Post by Alex Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:59 am

Oh ok thank you.

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down