Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders

+5
doxakk
kingkongfan1
Sandwalker
Universe
Kenzu
9 posters

Go down

Multiple Option voting - Vote for all options you support:

Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_lcap26%Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 10 ]
Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_lcap5%Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_lcap21%Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 8 ]
Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_lcap13%Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_lcap18%Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 7 ]
Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_lcap16%Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 6 ]
Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_lcap0%Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 38

Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Empty Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders

Post by Kenzu Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:12 pm

I suggest adding a check, that will happen on the 1st and 15th of each month and will:

Kick Everyone from an alliance, who didnt log in for more than 30 days.
(So that alliances keep only real members and inactive alliance disappear)

Kick every officer from his commander, if the officer didnt log in for more than 30 days.
(So that no one keeps inactive offivers)

Every commander will autokick all his officers if the commander didn't log in for 30 days (and his payment to officers will fall to minimum)
(So that people cannot stay with inactives who pay too much)

Why did I choose 30 days? Because before they never have been kicked and if we make the time too short, people will be upset about it.
Most important they will be kicked eventually, therefore I think 30 days is a good time.

Afterall sometimes people go on a vacation for a week or two and dont want to put vacation modus. And sometimes they simply forget about the game, and remember after a long time.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Empty Re: Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders

Post by Universe Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Voted, options 1, 3 and 5.
Good argument, very practical.
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders Empty Re: Autokick inactives from alliances & autokick inactive officers and commanders

Post by Sandwalker Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:12 pm

voted 2/4/6

There's no real reason or need for these things.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:56 pm

1,3,5, Inactive players are only good for farming. king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by doxakk Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:37 pm

I started this a few months back and nothing happened Smile

doxakk wrote:If someone has not logged for a month or two then he should leave his commander and release his officers. I would suggest his alliance also. Something like vacation but without leaving the game so he can still be farmed.

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/game-suggestions-f22/commander-and-officers-t911.htm
doxakk
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:06 pm

doxakk wrote:I started this a few months back and nothing happened Smile

doxakk wrote:If someone has not logged for a month or two then he should leave his commander and release his officers. I would suggest his alliance also. Something like vacation but without leaving the game so he can still be farmed.

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/game-suggestions-f22/commander-and-officers-t911.htm

yes this subject has been kicked around for some time now I agree. king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Casshern Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:12 am

i don't see the point, very easy for alliance leadership to keep track of this and kick if they want. extra code thats of no real use but maybe to cause problems
Casshern
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:58 am

Well the truth is, its not needed.

Officers UP's will slowly become obsolete and Commanders pay will too. As for auto kick from alliances I think thats alliances decisions. Some may choose to keep dead accounts for personal raids and farms.

That said, I really don't have an issue with the idea moving forward either.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Space2050 Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:24 am

Inactive officers become farms, and become obsolete eventually so should be kicked, inactive commanders shouldn't be a banned choice for players. If they want an inactive commander it is their choice. Though being inactive from an alliance for 30 days is pretty much a gimme in my opinion. We would weed out the inactives from the alliances slightly easier that way.

@Nomad - If the alliance keeps inactive/dead accounts for personal raids and farms, other players should also have access to those "farms" without getting penalized for hitting an "inactive".

Edit: If someone is on vacation mode they lose connection to everything. If they are inactive for too long, why would they not lose the "alliance" or "commander" connections?

Space2050
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:16 am

Voted: 1.3.5

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:00 pm

doxakk wrote:I started this a few months back and nothing happened Smile

Yeah, it's about time this gets implemented.

I have supported the idea before, I support it now even more!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum