Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vladimirskarovski

+2
Alex
¤ Angel Slayer
6 posters

Go down

vladimirskarovski Empty vladimirskarovski

Post by ¤ Angel Slayer Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:31 am

You sent this to lightning_flame cause she stoled your kuwal.

Message text:

Alliance Retaliation is on my hands, if I want to tell the clan leader to attack you. Our rank 3 alliance will destroy you and mostly because we have a rank 2 member who has a huge military plus hundreds of others. You have 5 members... The choice is yours my friend.

Oh and since I have no record of attacking you, could you return the 72 million you stole from me? I don't want to send someone to take it from you...

You cry over being kuwal hit, lol your "big bad empire" has been farming us for some time, was it just yesterday i was hit.

[09 Jan] 15:40 Dune 413,013,695 Kuwal stolen 145 48 307,016,325 184,664,215 details

My hats off to you Dune, that was a great hit.
I don't go around crying or threating saying i have a rank 3 alliance and we have a rank 2 member and we are bigger then your 5 person alliance with bigger army's and what ever. WHO CARES, I'm glad your in a big alliance, I'm glad one of your mates has built up to rank 2, congrats to him for it.

Don't ever threaten my friend or me or my alliance again unless you grow a pair and say it directly to me and step up and do something about it.
Cause none of your threat scares me, not your big alliance, not your rank 2 member, not your big armys or guns or whatever.
You don't want to be kuwal hit, then you tell your "big empire" not to kuwal hit us.
not that we are complaining, they make good hits.
Point i'm making is don't make threats over kuwal hits when your own people are making them on us, it's just silly, and I don't like threats or bullys.
just so you know, my account resourses mean nothing to me,
I don't farm, I don't raid, to me its a waste, it's not a secret I don't like this game lol
but I do like building, gave all my stuff away once and rebuilt back up,
so what ever anyone kills, just know i'm sitting back laughing my arse off at them for wasting their resourses to do it. just a thought to keep in mind.
oh back on track, so you made your threat, so if you want war, here I am,
me against you and anyone else you need, but if you start one, there will never be an end.

WAR ?

Angel Slayer
¤ Angel Slayer
¤ Angel Slayer
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 482
Alliance : [ World_Republic_(O) ]
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-10-21

http://world-republic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

vladimirskarovski Empty Re: vladimirskarovski

Post by Alex Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:02 am

Mujengan will not go to war over a Kuwal hit, we would not 'destroy you' over him being farmed.

He is a new player, we will begin teaching him about Kuwal hits, farming etc.

By threatening you with Alliance retaliation he is demonstrating that he doesn't know much about this game and that we need to teach him more about it. In future if a Mujengan member threatens you with alliance retaliation over a Kuwal hit, forward the message to us and we will deal with it.

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026

Back to top Go down

Post by ¤ Angel Slayer Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:17 am

Thanks Alex,
if i know he was one of your boys i would of sent you a private message.
thanks for clearing things up, all is good now.

AS
¤ Angel Slayer
¤ Angel Slayer
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 482
Alliance : [ World_Republic_(O) ]
Number of posts : 74

http://world-republic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:58 pm

¤ Angel Slayer wrote:
You cry over being kuwal hit, lol your "big bad empire" has been farming us for some time, was it just yesterday i was hit.

[09 Jan] 15:40 Dune 413,013,695 Kuwal stolen 145 48 307,016,325 184,664,215 details

WAR ?

Angel Slayer

Thanks Smile

and

We are obviously not going to war over a kuwal hit haha. Newbies shouldn't start threatening on their first days. He'll learn.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:58 am

¤ Angel Slayer wrote:You sent this to lightning_flame cause she stoled your kuwal.

Message text:

Alliance Retaliation is on my hands, if I want to tell the clan leader to attack you. Our rank 3 alliance will destroy you and mostly because we have a rank 2 member who has a huge military plus hundreds of others. You have 5 members... The choice is yours my friend.

Oh and since I have no record of attacking you, could you return the 72 million you stole from me? I don't want to send someone to take it from you...

I don't go around crying or threating saying i have a rank 3 alliance and we have a rank 2 member and we are bigger then your 5 person alliance with bigger army's and what ever. WHO CARES, I'm glad your in a big alliance, I'm glad one of your mates has built up to rank 2, congrats to him for it.

Don't ever threaten my friend or me or my alliance again unless you grow a pair and say it directly to me and step up and do something about it.
Cause none of your threat scares me, not your big alliance, not your rank 2 member, not your big armys or guns or whatever.
You don't want to be kuwal hit, then you tell your "big empire" not to kuwal hit us.
not that we are complaining, they make good hits.
Point i'm making is don't make threats over kuwal hits when your own people are making them on us, it's just silly, and I don't like threats or bullys.
just so you know, my account resourses mean nothing to me,
I don't farm, I don't raid, to me its a waste, it's not a secret I don't like this game lol
but I do like building, gave all my stuff away once and rebuilt back up,
so what ever anyone kills, just know i'm sitting back laughing my arse off at them for wasting their resourses to do it. just a thought to keep in mind.
oh back on track, so you made your threat, so if you want war, here I am,
me against you and anyone else you need, but if you start one, there will never be an end.

WAR ?

Angel Slayer

could you write this in dialogue, because this: "Alliance Retaliation is on my hands, if I want to tell the clan leader to attack you. Our rank 3 alliance will destroy you and mostly because we have a rank 2 member who has a huge military plus hundreds of others. You have 5 members... The choice is yours my friend." is the most lame thing ever heard,
ty
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:01 am

R.O.F.L.
*makes mental note* Good farm.
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:07 pm

buhcoreTheGreat wrote:
could you write this in dialogue, because this: "Alliance Retaliation is on my hands, if I want to tell the clan leader to attack you. Our rank 3 alliance will destroy you and mostly because we have a rank 2 member who has a huge military plus hundreds of others. You have 5 members... The choice is yours my friend." is the most lame thing ever heard,
ty

That was the pm Vladimir sent . He was a new guy who didn't know how these games work and stuff .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:13 pm

The problem has been fixed , and Vladimir has been talked to .

Their will be no (FIRE) retaliation . Profitable farms are fine . Lightning Flame made a nice profitable hit and vladimir flipped out .

TBH I didn't expect a new player to go so crazy about that . Most usually ask me about getting farmed and what to do .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content