Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

recon , COs , and Alliance leaders can see units in training

5 posters

Go down

recon , COs , and Alliance leaders can  see units in training Empty recon , COs , and Alliance leaders can see units in training

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:52 pm

a successful Recon can view your enemies units in training .

your commmander can also view your units in training

Alliance leaders / advisors can view your units in training .

By giving CO & Alliance Leadership the ability to view units in training will allow them to see their members training
method and be able to correct / or give advice on what they should train .

Recon ; more accurate recon reports . You can judge your Enemies strength for next couple of turns .

jocolor

admin edit: added
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

recon , COs , and Alliance leaders can  see units in training Empty Re: recon , COs , and Alliance leaders can see units in training

Post by Kenzu Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:19 am

i agree!

training should be visible too
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

recon , COs , and Alliance leaders can  see units in training Empty Re: recon , COs , and Alliance leaders can see units in training

Post by seaborgium Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:11 am

i think it should be visible to COs, and Leaders. Not in spy ops.

why have spies at all if you want everything to be seen?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:08 pm

When you say "units in training" do you mean they are listed as "units in training" or listed as "10K units in strike" "7K units in def" "50K units in covert" etc, etc, etc,

Reason I ask is it will give away when someone is powering up a strike for attacking and such. I mean I am not for, nor against it. I just want to understand exactly what its going to tell you.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Nomad wrote:When you say "units in training" do you mean they are listed as "units in training" or listed as "10K units in strike" "7K units in def" "50K units in covert" etc, etc, etc,

Reason I ask is it will give away when someone is powering up a strike for attacking and such. I mean I am not for, nor against it. I just want to understand exactly what its going to tell you.

Basically you will see this on a recon , CO viewing officers stats , Alliance leadership viewing members stats

Farmers 619,837 (8,222)

you will see the trained units and the ones he/she has in training .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:04 pm

I say yes to alliance and CO but no to the recon.

The recon should show up under civilian units as "Units in training (20 income per turn)"

makes it more intresting
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:15 pm

yeh definitely will not show up what units you're training, but might well allow to show total units in training as nomad says.

about commander seeing units, well takes a bit of retrofit, will see when i get around to do it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:28 am

hmm total training, personally don't see anything with that. COs and alliances are good

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum