Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

Go down

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING Empty READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

Post by Admin Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:11 am

Obey the following rules when making/replying to topics

Title: Use a meaningful title, I will make sure to ignore all topics that carry titles like "bug","need fix","not working","minor issue", etc.
Content:
- Make sure to include your ingame ID, if you dont want it to be public then sending me a pm with the topic link is ok too. You can save yourself the effort to do this only if you're absolutely sure it's not something related to your personal account (although sometimes the relation runs deeper than you think)
- Make sure to include the internet address / URL of where you're having the issue
- Remember, you're asking to have something done for you. Be polite and don't behave like a 4 year old. If you're amazingly rude even for my standards, chances are I'll take my time to help you out, if at all.
- Believe it or not, the game, like everything else with computers, is written in code. It always does exactly and only that what you tell it to do, unlike people. But sometimes you tell it to do something other than what you mean, which means it's the coder's fault, not the computer's. Mistakes happen and sometimes they happen often.

Replies: Making fun of people will not be tolerated here, you got spam/general section/war section, and in very few rather extreme cases faq section for that.

Failure to comply will result in consequences
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down