Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on

5 posters

Go down

Which one is you?

Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Vote_lcap20%Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Vote_lcap0%Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Vote_lcap20%Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Vote_lcap0%Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Vote_lcap40%Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Empty Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on

Post by Keinutnai Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Hitman Absolution, the newest masterpiece of the Hitman franchise from the Danish company IO Interactive will be released on November 20th 2012.

Trailer 1

Trailer 2

If you pre-order Hitman Absolution before November 20th, you will receive also the Sniper Challenge. Ordering on Amazon will also allow you to gain access to the Public Enemy add on.

Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Hitman11

People who know Hitman, know that Hitman is a stealth game franchise, where you are an assassin who has to take out targets, preferably without anyone noticing a kill was made. What is so special about the Hitman franchise is that it offers a unique gameplay that most stealth games lack. There are endless possibilities how to complete your objective, including tragic "accidents" (someone falling down the stairs, unstable chandelier falling on a guy, food poisoning, an opera singer shot dead by a real WW2 pistol gun instead of a prop pistol during rehearsal...) and daily objects become a weapon in the hands of Hitman (pillow, hammer, kitchen knife, nailgun, little statue, a brick or even a plunger). It is also one of few games, where the player can experience an authentic world, with people engaging in their daily activities, while you observe your target until an accident happens and you leave undetected. You can of course also take your automatic guns and engage in a shootout, but killing anyone except the target(s) will not yield the silent assassin achievement (that unlocked a special weapon, or akimbo weapons in most hitman games or gave you more money to buy upgrades in hitman blood money).

Introducing The Kill

Introducing Tools of the Trade

Living, Breathing World

A great thing about Absolution is that they use a new engine which allows them to populate areas with literally hundreds of people, which gives a better feeling, when you want to hide in a crowd. While all games except the fourth game had usually between a couple dozen and 50 people, in the last game, Hitman Blood Money they had a mission which had hundreds of people, a crowd during a festival in the mission "Murder of Crows". With the new engine they are able to outperform the previous game a lot in this regard.

Here the gameplay of Hitman Blood Money - Murder of Crows mission (previous title):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8WJl7oDw5k

Example of the crowds in Hitman Absolution:
http://media.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/files/2012/03/hitman_absolution_crowd.jpeg

Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Hitman10

More Screenshots:
Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Hitman12
Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Hitman13
Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Hitman14
Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Hitman15
Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Ha_the10
Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Hitman17
Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Hitman16
Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Hitman10
Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Hitman18

PS: The movie, Hitman was a poor adaptation of the Hitman franchise, because Hitman is a silent assassin, an assassin who remains unnoticed, not a maniac who shoots like rambo and leaves corpses lying around. If you watched the Hitman movie but don't know the games, then you might get a wrong impression of what Hitman is about.

Last edited by Keinutnai on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added more videos)
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Empty Re: Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:05 am

Keinutnai wrote:
So if you watched the Hitman movie and didnt play the game, you will have a wrong impression of what Hitman is about.

I have decided that you do not realize how offensive & insulting you are when you are posting, the above is just one of many comments that you have made over the many years that I have known you that prove my point. I have never played "Hitman" (because I can't) but I have watched the movie, & I KNOW the difference, I know what the movie got wrong. I find your post both offensive & insulting & if I had a single thought that it would do any good I would report you, & would hope that you would get at least a temp ban. but as I know that it will do no good there is no point. I find your communication skills reprehensible & will recommend that you strive to learn to communicate with others in a manner that is less offensive & insulting...

for those who cannot understand, keinutnai/kenzu has just called me/anyone else reading this stupid. that is the way it appears to me
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on Empty Re: Hitman Absolution - Pre-order before November 20th for Sniper Challenge add on

Post by Keinutnai Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:59 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:
So if you watched the Hitman movie and didnt play the game, you will have a wrong impression of what Hitman is about.

I have decided that you do not realize how offensive & insulting you are when you are posting, the above is just one of many comments that you have made over the many years that I have known you that prove my point. I have never played "Hitman" (because I can't) but I have watched the movie, & I KNOW the difference, I know what the movie got wrong. I find your post both offensive & insulting & if I had a single thought that it would do any good I would report you, & would hope that you would get at least a temp ban. but as I know that it will do no good there is no point. I find your communication skills reprehensible & will recommend that you strive to learn to communicate with others in a manner that is less offensive & insulting...

for those who cannot understand, keinutnai/kenzu has just called me/anyone else reading this stupid. that is the way it appears to me
Didn't mean to offend you, but I don't see anything offensive about the post. And I didnt call anyone stupid, so please be so kind and dont put words in my mouth. Getting a wrong impression isn't something that is restricted to stupid people. It happens to smart people too.

Instead of reporting me, you might want to explain to me what is so offensive about it. Help me understand you.

What I wanted to say is that the movie does give a false impression of who hitman is and how he acts. And just because someone gets a false impression from the movie doesn't mean he is stupid.

Most people know the difference either by playing the hitman games, or by getting the information from someone who played. So while my initial sentence might not be 100% accurate, because not everyone who knows about it, has played it, I believe that the vast majority of people who know what the hitman games are like, have played them. That's why I wrote the sentence the way I have written it.

But let me rephrase:
If you watched the Hitman movie but don't know the games, then you might get a wrong impression of what Hitman is about.

Now the statement is probably 100% accurate yet the wording is practically the same, so my question is: Do you still consider it offensive? And if yes, please explain what is offensive about it, because I honestly don't understand what's offensive about it and Sara doesn't consider it offensive either.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:57 am

Keinutnai wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:

Didn't mean to offend you, but I don't see anything offensive about the post. And I didnt call anyone stupid, so please be so kind and dont put words in my mouth. Getting a wrong impression isn't something that is restricted to stupid people. It happens to smart people too.

Instead of reporting me, you might want to explain to me what is so offensive about it. Help me understand you.
you made this comment...
Keinutnai wrote:
... I found it very offensive & insulting that you would presume that just because I cannot play the game, but have watched the movie, that I am not smart enough to know that the movie got some things wrong. If you cannot see the issue with the wording of the above statement, then I do not know what to say to make you understand.

What I wanted to say is that the movie does give a false impression of who hitman is and how he acts. And just because someone gets a false impression from the movie doesn't mean he is stupid.
what you wanted to say, compared to the words you used are two different things, & just because you didn't use the word "stupid" doesn't change the fact that the statement still reads like you are implying someone is stupid. I read it as such, just because you "say" that is not the way you meant it, doesn't change the way your statement reads.

Most people know the difference either by playing the hitman games, or by getting the information from someone who played. So while my initial sentence might not be 100% accurate, because not everyone who knows about it, has played it, I believe that the vast majority of people who know what the hitman games are like, have played them. That's why I wrote the sentence the way I have written it.

But let me rephrase:
If you watched the Hitman movie but don't know the games, then you might get a wrong impression of what Hitman is about.
this statement reads completely different than the other one does, If you cannot see that then there is nothing I can say to make you see. the above statement reads nothing like your original statement & I take no issues with this statement.

Now the statement is probably 100% accurate yet the wording is practically the same, so my question is: Do you still consider it offensive? And if yes, please explain what is offensive about it, because I honestly don't understand what's offensive about it and Sara doesn't consider it offensive either.
"THE WORDING IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT" in your "rephrased" statement. the way it reads is completely different. I find it troublesome that you nor "sara" can see what I find so offensive & insulting about your original post, & feel that your lack of understanding & the way you word certain things that you post is a huge part of why this game is headed in the direction it is.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:12 am

Don't waste your breath, he can't see past his own.

As for the game, I generally like all of them but never played them much. To me I preferred the Metal Gear Solid franchise. I rarely ever got lost or could not figure out a mission and how to do it. Hitman was different in the fact I could spend an hour playing, never see the target, and never get any decent guidance when you get "lost". Therefore I never really got into the franchise. Seemed to have a good base, and with some real immersion into the franchise, would be a great game set. It was just never my "cup of tea".
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:25 am

I'll buy it after xmas when it will no doubt be a little bit cheaper, I like them but I'm looking at dishonored first.
mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:42 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:

you made this comment...
Keinutnai wrote:
... I found it very offensive & insulting that you would presume that just because I cannot play the game, but have watched the movie, that I am not smart enough to know that the movie got some things wrong. If you cannot see the issue with the wording of the above statement, then I do not know what to say to make you understand.

what you wanted to say, compared to the words you used are two different things, & just because you didn't use the word "stupid" doesn't change the fact that the statement still reads like you are implying someone is stupid. I read it as such, just because you "say" that is not the way you meant it, doesn't change the way your statement reads.

But let me rephrase:
this statement reads completely different than the other one does, If you cannot see that then there is nothing I can say to make you see. the above statement reads nothing like your original statement & I take no issues with this statement.

"THE WORDING IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT" in your "rephrased" statement. the way it reads is completely different. I find it troublesome that you nor "sara" can see what I find so offensive & insulting about your original post, & feel that your lack of understanding & the way you word certain things that you post is a huge part of why this game is headed in the direction it is.

Thanks for explaining me your way of thinking. Since you consider the rephrased sentence not offensive, I changed it in the main post for you. I hope you appreciate it.

I asked another 3 people if they considered the initial sentence offensive (I have quoted the whole post scriptum without changing a single word to maintain accuracy), and I also asked them if they think other people could consider it offensive. They all didn't consider it offensive at all, and didn't think other people would get offended from it either. So I have opinions from 5 people, covering West Europe, East Europe and Asia and none of them think it is offensive. This fortifies me in the belief that the vast majority of people wouldn't consider it offensive at all. Your way of thinking is clearly different from the thinking of these 5 people.

I think the whole problem is that you assume that a wrong impression can only stem from stupidity, while I am certain that most people will think that a wrong impression mostly stems from information which misrepresents the true characteristics of an entity.

Nomad wrote:As for the game, I generally like all of them but never played them much. To me I preferred the Metal Gear Solid franchise. I rarely ever got lost or could not figure out a mission and how to do it. Hitman was different in the fact I could spend an hour playing, never see the target, and never get any decent guidance when you get "lost". Therefore I never really got into the franchise. Seemed to have a good base, and with some real immersion into the franchise, would be a great game set. It was just never my "cup of tea".

I enjoyed exploring the missions and finding possible ways of completing it. In the worst case, if you get stuck, you can always simply look for a walthrough. There are tons of them on the internet. I might even upload my own walthroughs for the Silent Assassin rating.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:26 pm

Keinutnai wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:

you made this comment...
Keinutnai wrote:

But let me rephrase:

Thanks for explaining me your way of thinking. Since you consider the rephrased sentence not offensive, I changed it in the main post for you. I hope you appreciate it.

I asked another 3 people if they considered the initial sentence offensive (I have quoted the whole post scriptum without changing a single word to maintain accuracy), and I also asked them if they think other people could consider it offensive. They all didn't consider it offensive at all, and didn't think other people would get offended from it either. So I have opinions from 5 people, covering West Europe, East Europe and Asia and none of them think it is offensive. This fortifies me in the belief that the vast majority of people wouldn't consider it offensive at all. Your way of thinking is clearly different from the thinking of these 5 people.
first let me explain that I do not live in either West Europe, East Europe, or Asia. If people there are fine with being spoken to in the manner that your original post implied then that is on them. Here where I am from you speak to someone in the manner in which your post was made, you would be lucky if you walked away with your teeth still in your head. I/we do not like being spoken to in the manner in which your original post was presented.

I think the whole problem is that you assume that a wrong impression can only stem from stupidity,
I never assume anything. you "presuming" that I "assume" anything is in itself insulting & offensive. Again if I thought it would do any good I would report you. you do not know me & for you to tell me what "I will" or "I would" do or any other statement that is similar in nature is both insulting & offensive in my opinion. over the last 3 years you have made numerous "assumptions" about me & have never gotten anything right. Every time you say "well I assume" in reference to me you insult me, because your "assumption" is based on what "you" would do & I am "me" not you & would never do anything the way you "assume" because I have a whole different set of "life lessons" that would point me in a different direction than what you would choose to do. Ask 5 people from "my neck o the woods" as we say & I'm almost 100% positive that you would get 5 people that will say what you had posted was insulting & offensive.
while I am certain that most people will think that a wrong impression mostly stems from information which misrepresents the true characteristics of an entity.

Nomad wrote:As for the game, I generally like all of them but never played them much. To me I preferred the Metal Gear Solid franchise. I rarely ever got lost or could not figure out a mission and how to do it. Hitman was different in the fact I could spend an hour playing, never see the target, and never get any decent guidance when you get "lost". Therefore I never really got into the franchise. Seemed to have a good base, and with some real immersion into the franchise, would be a great game set. It was just never my "cup of tea".

I enjoyed exploring the missions and finding possible ways of completing it. In the worst case, if you get stuck, you can always simply look for a walthrough. There are tons of them on the internet. I might even upload my own walthroughs for the Silent Assassin rating.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Makes me wonder if all his "opinion offerers" are all his friends. Since friends tend to think alike and all. Funny thing is he thinks its "ok" as long as the majority do not find it offensive, but it only takes him alone being offended to ban someone. Pure ego right there. True colors LOL

And yeah walkthroughs are great, and I have used them before. Its just to me if it requires a walkthrough just to play it, my enjoyment just got cut in half. I am not against going back through a game and getting all the little things with a walk through, but if its needed on the first pass I just can't get into it.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Allow me to counter that "you might get" has a less offensive tone than "you have", the latter being an assumption, presented as fact.
It's in a similar vein to saying: "people who play Ninja Gaiden think that Ninja's all run around like a fireball throwing Berserker with a katana while using shuriken for the offense".
Reread that statement, but now add "might" after "Gaiden".
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Gamniac wrote:Allow me to counter that "you might get" has a less offensive tone than "you have", the latter being an assumption, presented as fact.
It's in a similar vein to saying: "people who play Ninja Gaiden think that Ninja's all run around like a fireball throwing Berserker with a katana while using shuriken for the offense".
Reread that statement, but now add "might" after "Gaiden".

Its the same as saying

"If you keep talking like that you will come off as an arrogant ass who has the highest level of narcissism"

Versus
"If you keep talking like that you might come off as an arrogant ass who has the highest level of narcissism"

One is an insult, the other constructive criticism.

I hope that's an easier example to understand.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Point taken.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 pm

@kingkongfan1

I read your reply and since you again got offended from something I don't consider offensive at all, I think there is no point continuing the discussion. I came to this conclusion while I was writing a reply to your post, covering the various points you talked about. I realised that changing the post in a way to guarantee that you will not be offended from it is simply too much hassle, because when you can get offended from opinions and consider assumptions already insulting and offensive in itself, then there is not many ways to continue a discussion.

The whole life is filled with assumptions. People make assumptions all the time. When I build a strike, those Mujengan who make the assumption that I might mass them if they don't go on protection and who assume that the protection will be beneficial for them, will activate it. They made their decision based on their assumptions. A person comes home and smells good food. He might assume it will be one type of food. Has a look and realizes it was another type of food. Assumptions play an important role in our life and I know that you make assumptions, because I have seen them myself, even in this thread.

I can even show you an assumptions that you have made in this thread. (And this isn't the only of your assumptions I saw in this thread)

1) You made the assumption that I called people stupid when you said:
"for those who cannot understand, keinutnai/kenzu has just called me/anyone else reading this stupid. that is the way it appears to me"
= your assumption

Also the fact that you would want to me to get banned two times (if you believed it would get me banned) for something you know wasn't intended to offend you, is enough to convince me that I don't want to continue the discussion with you.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:31 am

Keinutnai wrote:@kingkongfan1
"for those who cannot understand, keinutnai/kenzu has just called me/anyone else reading this stupid. that is the way it appears to me"
= your assumption
Wrong! there is no assumption on my part, your original post reads as follows...
Keinutnai wrote:
to me this is just you saying that I (& anyone else who cannot or has not played the game) is/am too stupid to know that the movie went way in excess of what the actual game all about...without actually using the word stupid, which is very insulting & offensive to me. What gives you the right to make such statements

Also the fact that you would want to me to get banned two times (if you believed it would get me banned) for something you know wasn't intended to offend you, is enough to convince me that I don't want to continue the discussion with you.
What? I don't know you from Adam, other than what you present yourself to be on these forums,"which is an arrogant child who thinks he is better than everyone else on these forums". So why wouldn't I think that you were intentionally trying to insult/offend me/others? you are correct on this though; attempting to have a conversation with you is useless, I would get better results trying to take a steak away from a pack of rabid hyena's. you want some free advice? 1) stop making assumptions. 2) when you do not know someone do not tell them what they will/will not do. 3) stop being condescending towards people, you are no better than anyone else on this planet.

Last edited by kingkongfan1 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a sentence...)
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:15 am

Gamniac wrote:Point taken.

Just wanted to point out that was a general example and most definitely not thrown at you Gamniac. Not sure if you thought it was aimed at you or not, but wanted to clear that up.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:@kingkongfan1
= your assumption
Wrong! there is no assumption on my part, your original post reads as follows...
Keinutnai wrote:
to me this is just you saying that I (& anyone else who cannot or has not played the game) is/am too stupid to know that the movie went way in excess of what the actual game all about...without actually using the word stupid, which is very insulting & offensive to me. What gives you the right to make such statements

And again I say that this is merely your assumption. Let's agree to disagree. I cannot convince you, and you cannot convince me. I have talked to literally thousands of people from dozens of different countries and never met someone who would be so different in the way of thinking that mutual consent was impossible on such basic things.

Even Mujengan behaviour is understandable to me, as they are our enemies in the war and hate me, because they think I cheat, which explains their behaviour and language.

What? I don't know you from Adam, other than what you present yourself to be on these forums,"which is an arrogant child who thinks he is better than everyone else on these forums". So why wouldn't I think that you were intentionally trying to insult/offend me/others? you are correct on this though; attempting to have a conversation with you is useless, I would get better results trying to take a steak away from a pack of rabid hyena's. you want some free advice? 1) stop making assumptions. 2) when you do not know someone do not tell them what they will/will not do. 3) stop being condescending towards people, you are no better than anyone else on this planet.
You know that I didn't intend to offend to anyone, because you yourself have said:
"I have decided that you do not realize how offensive & insulting you are when you are posting"

I find the arrogant child and rabid hyena remarks offensive.

Since you agree that this discussion is pointless, let's end it. It is becomming a heated discussion and I am not going to take part in that.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:40 pm

I received the game today, so I won't be spending that much time on forums for some time.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down