Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeding

+2
doxakk
Smog
6 posters

Go down

Feeding Empty Feeding

Post by Smog Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:27 pm

If I bought an account, how long is it safe to transfer resources between accounts until it's considered feeding?
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Feeding Empty Re: Feeding

Post by doxakk Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:44 pm

If you have used the account you bought you have broken the following rules listed under FAQ/RULES:
General Rules
1) Own more than one account on each available server.
2) Feeding (All kinds of sending resources without receiving a fair value of ingame resources is considered feeding)

Specific Rules
1)A friend loggs into his inactive account and uses his reserves of supply turns to attack someone you're fighting against.
(in this case I know you used the account you bought to attack me after you assaulted me with your main account)
7) Accounts can be sold for real cash, but the person who buys an account may not transfer any resources between his old and new account. He must abandon one of his accounts and use only one account.

I waiting to see how Admin will handle this. If my suspicions are wrong, I apologise.
doxakk
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:27 pm

"7) Accounts can be sold for real cash, but the person who buys an account may not transfer any resources between his old and new account. He must abandon one of his accounts and use only one account."
I don't think this one applies anymore.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by doxakk Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:49 pm

So you are not denying using the reserved supply turns of the account you bought to mass me? In that case Admin should remove UU/Kuwal from your account and compensate me for the damage you did to my account. Unless you didn't break any rule. I am under the impression that whatever is listed under rules applies.
doxakk
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:11 pm

you are an doxa. Why whould smog give up his account witch is one of the elite in the server for one like jiros?
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by doxakk Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:26 pm

vaga wrote:you are an idiot doxa. Why whould smog give up his account witch is one of the elite in the server for one like jiros?

Ask Smog that question, not me. I didn't make the rules. I was victimized by the actions of Smog breaking the rules and I am sure other players were too. He used the resources and reserved supply turns of an account he bought against other players.
doxakk
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:43 pm

lol!
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:02 pm

If you followed #2 to the letter you would stop helping friends at all.
Like today I gave a friend 670b to help buy a level.
If you give a new player 5k ats to help grow that by admins definition is feeding, however its allowed.

As for point 1 you brought up, he got the account, took resources from it and then gave it to a friend just as he got it.
for point 7, he didn't pay for it. He asked the former player for it, they gave it to him, while the rule states no transfering of bought accounts. Admin later says that no working the loopholes. Smog did get some resources off of it, but he gave it to another player who he still only has 1 account.

I have a few accounts that I have the login details to, well some of them. But if you ask admin, they just float in space and others steal kuwal and raid them. He said it was ok as long as I didn't log back into them.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by doxakk Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:21 pm

But did he gave it to a friend that didn't have another account or did he used it himself after he finished assaulting, taking advantage of the supply turns, to assassinate my units?
This is for the Admin to determine.
doxakk
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Man you could really use some IQ boosting.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:49 pm

From what i saw, he gave it to someone who had account, and they abandoned theres.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:42 am

vaga banned for 3 days for offensive language

well smog has bought an account but that's why the PTR is in place, so it makes my job easier whether or not someone's being feeded excessively with whatever resources come their way.
Smog's PTR did take a jump but is still within allowed limits, and jiro's old account is being actively played (by another player, not by smog)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:53 am

My initial question is still unanswered. Let me rephrase: If I buy an account today, it's obviously mine, and transfer I resources from it, can I get another batch and another in a few days/weeks?
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Smog wrote:If I bought an account, how long is it safe to transfer resources between accounts until it's considered feeding?

Don't send resources when your PTR is bad. (Although you are allowed to reach bad PTR temporarily if it's not too extreme. For example 25%, but then you should not keep on feeding it more. It has to improve with time.)

Also:

Don't use any missions with it.
Use the account for a bare minimum.
Send resources as soon as you can and vacate or abandon your account immediately afterwards.

Smog wrote:"7) Accounts can be sold for real cash, but the person who buys an account may not transfer any resources between his old and new account. He must abandon one of his accounts and use only one account."
I don't think this one applies anymore.

I think rule 7 should be updated. When there was no PTR it was forbidden. But now that there is PTR, you can transfer as much as the PTR allows. If you continue transfering even with bad PTR, you will be banned and/or fined.

Smog wrote:My initial question is still unanswered. Let me rephrase: If I buy an account today, it's obviously mine, and transfer I resources from it, can I get another batch and another in a few days/weeks?

In a few days? Yes

In a few weeks? No

Basically transfering resources you have bought if PTR allows it is ok, however you should not be keeping an account lying around and collecting uu from it. This would be in effect braking the rule of using only one account.

But you can for example transfer some resources from the account, then vacate it, and then in the future, let's say in one month log in to it again to take more, because you are taking only what was in the account before. If it's not vacated, then you are taking too much.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Kenzu wrote:

Smog wrote:My initial question is still unanswered. Let me rephrase: If I buy an account today, it's obviously mine, and transfer I resources from it, can I get another batch and another in a few days/weeks?

In a few days? Yes

In a few weeks? No

Basically transfering resources you have bought if PTR allows it is ok, however you should not be keeping an account lying around and collecting uu from it. This would be in effect braking the rule of using only one account.

But you can for example transfer some resources from the account, then vacate it, and then in the future, let's say in one month log in to it again to take more, because you are taking only what was in the account before. If it's not vacated, then you are taking too much.

This is explicitly stated in the specific rules:
1) Having a friend login in order to do anything in which your account will benefit and which is beyond "teamwork" for whatever reason is forbidden.

A friend doesn't play anymore so he repeatedly loggs in to send you his resources which his account produces.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:18 am

So your using of Whatamidoinghere is, if not feeding, close to it because:
You transferred resources from it on the 11-12th of october.
Didn't vacate the Whatamidoinghere account to this day.
You transferred resources from it again on the 24th of october, if I remember correctly. And that's illegal because:
"If it's not vacated, then you are taking too much"
"In a few weeks? No"
"you should not be keeping an account lying around and collecting uu from it"
The account also produces AT and kuwal, AT's are gone and kuwal I don't know.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down