Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Increased ST production

+4
vaga
Keinutnai
seaborgium
Smog
8 posters

Go down

Increased ST production Empty Increased ST production

Post by Smog Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:24 am

I think it would be nice if we could have an increase in ST production when you drop(1) under a certain percentage of your maximum, or (2) under a certain value.
For example:
(1) Your maximum ST capacity is 2500, when you drop under 10% (250 ST), your ST production is increased to 3 ST per turn on normal/relaxed
and to 4 ST per turn on overtime, until you reach the 10% cap.
OR
(2) Simply when you drop under a certain number, 250 i.e., your St production is increased as in case (1), regardless of your maximum ST capacity.
The increase in ST income can be tied to other things aswell, this is just what popped into my mind...
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Increased ST production Empty Re: Increased ST production

Post by seaborgium Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:08 pm

This idea has merit, however I am not sure what would be best. as the larger you get the larger your 10% becomes.
I would go with a hard set number. Maybe the 10% avg of the server max STs.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:36 pm

I feel there is enough ST. Of course if you want that only the elite in an alliance does all the massing including the ST costly hunt assassin missions, then you are going to run out of ST fast. But if you organise your whole alliance, then ST is not a problem.

Big players already have the advantage that they have a higher capacity. Everyone can gain additional ST through relaxed/overtime, and also through voting. There are enough opportunities already.

Either mass less frequently, or let other players do the hunt assassin missions for you. Then you will have no problem.

PS: There is no point to increase ST production when you are low on ST, because then everyone will keep ST low on purpose to keep production high. Consider that this would have effect not only on wars, but also on peace and would mean that players could raid much more each month.

Already now you produce 96 ST per day by default, which is enough to raid 144.000 uu per day. That's enough if you ask me.

What you suggest is an increase in ST by 50% or even by 100% temporarily on overtime. That's simply too much.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Maybe is something good. It would involve more activity in the server. Since the game is dieing anyway.
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:26 pm

what's this about max ST being relevant to size??

how's this calculated, where can I figure this out? I didn't know this lol

and kenzu keeping your ST low doesn't pose a tactical advantage. for those who do they can grow faster but in war times they'll have a hard time competing with the person who's got 2-2.5k stored. in that sense it would make MT's to MR's more common maybe taking out some AT from the game market. You can see where I'm going with this.

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:41 pm

this would be an advantage for people that dont have ss. Cuz people with ss can store MR(and turn them into st if needed) and buy ats from the galactic market while a normal player must buy ats with market trades. That is the only way to get more ats for growth. Admin should think about this
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Keinutnai wrote:I feel there is enough ST. Of course if you want that only the elite in an alliance does all the massing including the ST costly hunt assassin missions, then you are going to run out of ST fast. But if you organise your whole alliance, then ST is not a problem.

This is wrong. When TM had warred everyone had hit and everyone was running low on STs.
AN alliance of 10 = 960 Sts in a day. That means each person in an allinace can do 19 assaults per day.
Say it takes 15 assaults to mass an account, that means that in 1 day an allinace of 10 can take out 12 people.
How big is TMI?
How big is WR?
How big is Muj?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Sea u know that it takes a lot more than 15 assaults. And i dont think u mass someone like that. 3 hunts cost 90 sts. 30 hunts= the production of an alliance a day.And there is assasinate covert and other crap.
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:27 pm

vaga wrote:Sea u know that it takes a lot more than 15 assaults. And i dont think u mass someone like that. 3 hunts cost 90 sts. 30 hunts= the production of an alliance a day.And there is assasinate covert and other crap.
so that only means two things.

unless your alliance is massively larger than an enemy, you cannot wipe out an entire alliance in one hour and
when massing you will chose between wiping out several people or severly hurting many more. Since zeroing someones stats takes a ton more ST's than to simply remove 60-70% of it

which means the enemy has a better chance of fighting back, it doesn't only depend on who makes the first strike
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Mystake wrote:what's this about max ST being relevant to size??
It has been that way for a long, long time. The further over the GAAS you are the more ST you can accumulate. I do not know the math, but if memory serves me correct a little over 3,000 is the most ST that can be stored presently.

vaga wrote:this would be an advantage for people that dont have ss. Cuz people with ss can store MR(and turn them into st if needed) and buy ats from the galactic market while a normal player must buy ats with market trades. That is the only way to get more ats for growth. Admin should think about this

I still think it is a crying shame the GM market is withheld from non SS players. Definitely one of the top 5 worst issues with the core of the game.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:34 pm

You don't mass anyone using hunt. Thats a waste, as it kills the def at a normal.
Admin I could agree with not wiping out an allinace in an hour, and planning your hits. However do we really need to look at the current alliance numbers?
Do we need to point out that I can count 3 alliances that have people that are here on the forums.
I can count maybe 4 that have semi active players. Active = logs in more then 4 times a day and does more then bank.

This also has to be the biggest joke posted in a long time "severly hurting".
Considering how the formuals work and what power each thing gets, there isn't anything you can really do to anyone. You have to take the def before any other type of attacks are worth it or even make a large enough dent to hurt anyone.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by vaga Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:58 am

Admin you should really play the game a bit and see how it is. Play with kenzu account in this war for 2-3 weeks and see if u can do what u say
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:14 pm

vaga wrote:Admin you should really play the game a bit and see how it is. Play with kenzu account in this war for 2-3 weeks and see if u can do what u say
I've been an active participant in 2 wars
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Thats interesting.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by damgood Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:57 am

@Admin
Not letting players attack each other in wars properly is what kills the game. Basically you attack once or twice and then the enemy laughs in your face cause you can't do more(not even farm him if he's smart enough).
Maybe now, when the game is almost dead, you see why I suggested changing this from the beginning.

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content