Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game down? Turn Counter Screwed? Post only here!

+71
Gamniac
Keinutnai
doxakk
Mystake
vaga
Smog
Kenzu
Whatamidoinghere
Steveanaya
QUEST
damgood
RAMPAGE
ghyogod
Koldfate
r1maru
Die Quelle
mental
charlychin
J1nx
SovietMan
Halog3n
Manleva
JadeFire
lil monsters
Kingofshinobis1
navblue
kingkongfan1
nutiu89
Space2050
zy-fy
tacoman
Vesper
stars
Starryager
trigunfan213
Viper
Universe
Alex
¤ Angel Slayer
seaborgium
slambot#4
Jiro
Lord Ishurue
ioz
buhcoreTheGreat
Bedor
Lord Pegasus
Nomad
rflash
Disco_Vader
ian
Jodie
Kira
EqnX
tackless-shadow
Zanti
somebody
Truestrike
Sandwalker
Magnus
Lucien Lachance
Kismet
baikal
Casshern
chaos
mobocracy
Balthier
Frozen Flame
TipsY
Admin
75 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Game down? Turn Counter Screwed? Post only here! - Page 5 Empty Re: Game down? Turn Counter Screwed? Post only here!

Post by Vesper Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:00 am

Next Turn: -235 min

Admin since the game has been down a few hours would you mind issuing
Half a days AT and ST and if its not to much trouble possibly a half days income and UU for every1 and maybe a 4 hour protection period for every1 allowing people to log in and bank if you do decided to send out a half days income to every1. Unless its possible to put it straight into every1s bank.

It would be greatly appreciated i am sure. Just thought i would ask.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Game down? Turn Counter Screwed? Post only here! - Page 5 Empty Re: Game down? Turn Counter Screwed? Post only here!

Post by Alex Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:10 am

Vesper wrote:Admin since the game has been down a few hours would you mind issuing
Half a days AT and ST and if its not to much trouble possibly a half days income and UU for every1 and maybe a 4 hour protection period for every1 allowing people to log in and bank if you do decided to send out a half days income to every1. Unless its possible to put it straight into every1s bank.

It would be greatly appreciated i am sure. Just thought i would ask.

At most you should give the amount of kuwal/UU/turns that would have been generated in that time. Half a day is way too much for the few hours its been down.
Second if you give these resources to everyone then there will be a very large advantage to those that happen to be online when these resources are given,(Or when the protection runs out) due to the fact that all the inactive accounts that regularily get farmed will have many turns worth of resources. This will be detrimental to those people who are at work/school/sleeping or otherwise unable to be online when the resources are given, with no chance for these people to plan for this would-be farm fest as it was not annonced that this would happen.

Basically my main point is although the loss of resources is bad, I believe giving everybody bulk resources would be a bad idea, worse than the loss of resources.

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tacoman Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:39 am

Turn: -275 min Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad stop this madness you screwed up operation: suspect and now ima P.O. Twisted Evil ples fix it now or this will happen bom affraid bom affraid lol! Twisted Evil
tacoman
tacoman
Mercenary
Mercenary

Alliance : WR, NRS and NNA.
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-20

http://aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zy-fy Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:43 am

It says "Next Turn: -282 min" and I don't have enough Kuwal to train more units. Please help.

zy-fy
Mercenary
Mercenary

Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Space2050 Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:02 am

4 hours protection would be very in convenient for those on the opposite side of the world from the admin. We could very well be asleep the entire PPT if that was all that was given.

Space2050
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:08 am

Turn: -303 min

It has never got this big before , Is it W2k .

No Skynet has finally become self aware Judgement Day , be on the look out for Farming Bots affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:09 am

Next Turn: -366 min
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ioz Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:36 am

If the server goes down for whatever reason and it's during a time when the turn should tick, then the turns won't tick until i manually fix it again. So just post a message once and i'll get to it.
ioz
ioz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : x
Alliance : The Imperium(TIE)
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:30 am

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:46 am

I am amazed at everyone's inability to read and follow instructions.

So about that, thank you ioz, you just went up in my book a bit.

About all the other questions, please read the friggin first post.
It's not like you need special privileges to be able to see it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nutiu89 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:01 am

where is the motivation ? i had 1000 not it's down to 200 :-w

nutiu89
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:07 am

doesnt matter, you got the kuwal you should have
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ioz Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:01 pm

At login "The email or password you have entered do not match the active user.
Try to retype them again.
Game will be online soon again!"
ioz
ioz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:12 pm

thx but next time make a different topic Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ioz Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:13 pm

Figgured that the "Game will be online soon again!" fell into the category of "Game down" Smile

Will make a different topic next time.
ioz
ioz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:16 pm

ioz wrote:Figgured that the "Game will be online soon again!" fell into the category of "Game down" Smile

Will make a different topic next time.
considering it's up, i'd say it fits into category of "typo" or "miscellaneous-not-important-things"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:57 am

much appreciated, although in future please dont post if the issue has existed, since identification, for less than a minute Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Is the game down? keeps giving me the "taking to long to respond" message?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ioz Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Not exactly down but it does seem to be intermittently switching from operational to unreachable. One minute it works, one minute it doesn't.
ioz
ioz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:27 pm

its been more then 15 minutes and all i get is the "taking to long to respond" time out thingy. but forums are working.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:41 pm

interestingly enough it works for me, although kenzu says it's not working for him

though i do admit, every now and then it takes 5-25 secs to load instead of the 1-2 secs as it does all the other time
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Mayeb you have to add special code that prevents it from breaking it!

Everytime it breaks, it is very annoying.

May i present you Special-Anti-Breaking-Code?

Nah, i don't know instensely about HTML yet, just basic of it.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Disabled by Galactic Identify remover.
Alliance : United Universe Nation
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-07-24

http://umumum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Starryager wrote:Mayeb you have to add special code that prevents it from breaking it!
Game can be "broken" in several ways, the two main ones are:

The cases where the game is running, but not the way it should, i.e. you get negative turn counters, and are the type I can and do fix asap, once I'm able to find why the turn script doesn't run the way it should. (It should be noted that this is generally the case when I actually do changes/additions to it, because once the script runs without problems, it has no reason to suddenly stop working [unless of course there's some problem that existed since the start but took longer to show up])

The cases where you get long loading times or even no page loads at all are outside my ability to influence (except maybe in case i forgot to pay hosting bills) and there's little point in letting me know that it's down. On the other hand it makes still sense to post here because you might find out it's just some local problem at your end and not the host if other players confirm that the game is working in their places.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:34 am

alright i dont get any kuwal per turn. started at 23:00 on dec 24th.

Also cant attack, there is a separate forum section for that though
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:04 am

i got income again at 1:00 so it was only 2 hours of no income.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next