Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War experience showing incorrect number of units killed - minor nitpick

2 posters

Go down

War experience showing incorrect number of units killed - minor nitpick Empty War experience showing incorrect number of units killed - minor nitpick

Post by Manadomiel Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:54 pm

My war experience shows:
Attack Soldiers Killed/Wounded (100) 106,304
Defense Soldiers Killed/Wounded (100) 12,250
I am certain it needs to show:
Attack Soldiers Killed/Wounded (100) 12,250
Defense Soldiers Killed/Wounded (100) 106,304

Manadomiel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

War experience showing incorrect number of units killed - minor nitpick Empty Re: War experience showing incorrect number of units killed - minor nitpick

Post by Admin Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Attack Soldiers Killed/Wounded (100) 2,682
Defense Soldiers Killed/Wounded (100) 6,152

Attack Soldiers Lost/Wounded 14,879
Defense Soldiers Lost/Wounded 1,149

Mine is showing the correct values. I have been farmed a couple times and I've farmed a lot of inactives.

any reason you think the numbers are swapped?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

War experience showing incorrect number of units killed - minor nitpick Empty Re: War experience showing incorrect number of units killed - minor nitpick

Post by Manadomiel Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Because I assassinated a lot of defences in order to raid their UU. Only once did I get involved in a conflict where I got attached with assault or where I did destruction missions. Maybe it's just that assassin mission add the killed defence units to attackers.

Manadomiel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:29 pm

hehe thanks, it was indeed the assassin mission

basically, no matter what unit you targeted, it always added the units you killed as attack units killed Smile

fixed it now, but since the types of units give the same exp i won't bother going through the logs and changing the numbers, hope you dont mind
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manadomiel Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:41 am

cheers
bug found. bug killed.

Manadomiel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down