Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about weapons upkeep update.

2 posters

Go down

Question about weapons upkeep update. Empty Question about weapons upkeep update.

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:22 pm

ingame I.D. 2784...

the update stated that weapons upkeep costs would be reduced by 25%, mine has not changed from what it was before the update, 19,971,875, I am recieving the 2 AT per turn tho... was just wondering when the weapons upkeep was due to be reduced...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Question about weapons upkeep update. Empty Re: Question about weapons upkeep update.

Post by Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:43 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote: ingame I.D. 2784...

the update stated that weapons upkeep costs would be reduced by 25%, mine has not changed from what it was before the update, 19,971,875, I am recieving the 2 AT per turn tho... was just wondering when the weapons upkeep was due to be reduced...
fixed

I forgot to have it manually update for everyone, so worst case scenario it would had updated the next time you bought/sold weapons or attack/get attacked by someone
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Question about weapons upkeep update. Empty Re: Question about weapons upkeep update.

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Thanks...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down