Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Income and UP issues

2 posters

Go down

Income and UP issues Empty Income and UP issues

Post by Manleva Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 am

Ok, so I have logged in and done a couple of things, done some training and construction.

However a few Turns have gone by now but I have generated 0 income and received no UU at all.

Now the Base page also says the I have 100 mil Kuwal as Available Funds but this is not what my Bank says.
The bank says that the 100 mil is Empire Kuwal and therefore it is not available because I cannot use it.

Looking at the Last login time and the current game time It appears that I'm missing 5 hours of Income and UP.

In addition to this the Unit Production Details page is blank
Also Looking at the War Records Page I have apparently spent 5 Bil Kuwal. Now it just may be correct but I don't remember even starting with that much.

Trade Centre also has incorrect information as it states
You receive 4 Market Trades per week. If you build a trade center, you will produce 7 Market Trades per week.
While further down it states
You currently produce 3 Market Trades per Week.
So which statement is correct?
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Income and UP issues Empty Re: Income and UP issues

Post by Kenzu Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:21 pm

On the news page on main everyone has been informed that while people are on protection, time is frozen, you won't produce anything during the time. After the 12 hours have passed everything started producing as it should.

Available funds at the base page:
You are right, it should show Bank Kuwal not Empire Kuwal!
FIXED

Unit Production page:
works for me

Kuwal Spent:
It works

Shows the value of your account in kuwal.
What you started with + resources spent

Trade Center
red numbers show how much you produce, green ones explain how much you get with different things (trade center, SS, special resources)
The green one should say you produce 3 at the beginning, not 4
FIXED
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Kenzu wrote:On the news page on main everyone has been informed that while people are on protection, time is frozen, you won't produce anything during the time. After the 12 hours have passed everything started producing as it should.

You are correct and now that you mention it I do remember seeing it. I also worked it out when protection ended.

It raises 2 Questions however,

1. Why is it not on the RA News page and why was it not displayed at some time during the RA login process?
I came to RA after spending some tome on Main and simply forgot the message.

2. Why the Delay? Why the period of Frozen Time?
If it's designed to even the start then it fails. Yes it allows a time period to set some things up but it also restricts the use of the initial first few turns of income and UP
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content