Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bank issue

4 posters

Go down

bank issue Empty bank issue

Post by Nomad Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:17 pm

I had a bank capasity of 8,995,000,000ish or so and needed 9 bill for the next upgrades, I took 2K untrained units and fast trained them into experts and my income dropped, Why?

also, was it intended to be so cheap to PPT for 4 days, and so expensive to get a 5% bank increase?

8MT = 4 continuous days of protection
14MT for 5% bank increase
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

bank issue Empty Re: bank issue

Post by Kenzu Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:26 am

Your income dropped because untrained produce 20 kuwal per turn. If you trained them into farmers, your bank capacity would be higher.

Your banksize should have dropped by 11.5 million if your natural bank size is 5%.

The price of PPT and banksize increase was intended.
but the PPT price will become much more expensive in the future.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:54 am

Kenzu wrote:Your income dropped because untrained produce 20 kuwal per turn. If you trained them into farmers, your bank capacity would be higher.

Your banksize should have dropped by 11.5 million if your natural bank size is 5%.

Did you even read what I said?

Nomad wrote: I had a bank capasity of 8,995,000,000ish or so and needed 9 bill for the next upgrades, I took 2K untrained units and fast trained them into experts and my income dropped, Why?

so training UU with an income of 20 into experts with an income of 130 means you income should DROP?!?!?!
I also thought bank space was calculated on income, not by the # of men, higher income units should net you a bigger bank should it not?

Either way I found the issue on my own.

Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Nomad wrote:

As Kenzu's answer above makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, would you explain what you found? thank you
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Nomad wrote:
Kenzu wrote:Your income dropped because untrained produce 20 kuwal per turn. If you trained them into farmers, your bank capacity would be higher.

Did you even read what I said?

Yes, but I didn't see that you "fast trained them into income units", and thought that you had 2.000 untrained less.

click income details. Are you sure you have built enough laboratories?
Your income either dropped because you don't have laboratories for your experts to work, or you don't have enough of them. 1 laboratory employs a maximum of 1000 experts
OR you don't have enough apartments and some of your people are homeless, or AE has changed.

Nomad wrote: I had a bank capasity of 8,995,000,000ish or so and needed 9 bill for the next upgrades, I took 2K untrained units and fast trained them into experts and my income dropped, Why?

so training UU with an income of 20 into experts with an income of 130 means you income should DROP?!?!?!
I also thought bank space was calculated on income, not by the # of men, higher income units should net you a bigger bank should it not?

What was it?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Interesting thought with AE Kenzu, is it working correctly?

Checking it I see that the current Global Average Army Size is 0 (zero) and AE is 100% - Another Bug?
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:56 am

OR you don't have enough apartments and some of your people are homeless

this was my problem, when I clicked the income link to check I assume it updated my income and caused it to drop after training the experts. Yes I has labratories as well.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:40 pm

So the problem was that it doesnt update frequently enough. Namely homelessness and unemployment should update every time a person gets more uu.

AE is 100% for everyone until someone reaches I think 1 million armysize.
When average armysize is less than 1 million, then it will be automatically increased to 100%.

It is true that it should not say that average armysize is 0 though.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Kenzu wrote:So the problem was that it doesnt update frequently enough. Namely homelessness and unemployment should update every time a person gets more uu.

AE is 100% for everyone until someone reaches I think 1 million armysize.
When average armysize is less than 1 million, then it will be automatically increased to 100%.

It is true that it should not say that average armysize is 0 though.

gets more UU? that would be every turn would it not?

It may have just been a combination of bed timings on multiple things, training and clicking the income link all fairly quickly, IDK.

You guys can decide about the frequency of account checks. 0 Lag to me is more important then perfectly correct info, escpecially since you can auto recalculate by clicking the income button.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:56 am

No lag is crucial to me too.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader