Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you for finding bugs

2 posters

Go down

How many bugs/flaws have you found and reported sofar?

Thank you for finding bugs Vote_lcap44%Thank you for finding bugs Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Thank you for finding bugs Vote_lcap11%Thank you for finding bugs Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Thank you for finding bugs Vote_lcap0%Thank you for finding bugs Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Thank you for finding bugs Vote_lcap22%Thank you for finding bugs Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Thank you for finding bugs Vote_lcap22%Thank you for finding bugs Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Thank you for finding bugs Empty Thank you for finding bugs

Post by Kenzu Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:44 pm

I know we are not done here, but still, I would like you to know that I appreciate a lot that you find and report bugs. It's additional work that you don't need to do, but you still do it and I am very thankful for that.

It's practically impossible for 2 people to find all the bugs, but for 20 people it's pretty easy. Different eyes find different things.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Thank you for finding bugs Empty Re: Thank you for finding bugs

Post by charlychin Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:12 am

If you play a game, it's always a good thing seeing how this goes better (the differences between RA and the beginning are a lot), so the best chosen is helping on something you use to improve it. Anyways, i (as many others) know the challenges that code offers to programmers and some bugs are really difficut to solve, so the work which i personally must apreciatte is yours making this possible even with your jobs or studies, or both. So then i wish you good luck and go on as well as you've done

charlychin
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Unfortunately I will have to slow down on my work for Aderan Wars in certain times, since I am planning to graduate within half a year.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by charlychin Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:47 pm

I hope you to be lucky and finish it soon, i'm doing my end of degree project and i hope to end in in half a year too. We'll have to do a good party then xD

charlychin
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down