Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleted post...

4 posters

Go down

Deleted post... Empty Deleted post...

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:37 pm

The trade balance system will not influence the gameplay for normal players. Only cheaters have to fear it.

Question Exclamation Arrow lol!

Trading using galactic market
It's recommended to make most of your trades here, because no matter if you make a profit or a loss, compared to market prices, they will not count towards the trade balance system. Afterall, if you trade on the galactic market, you dont decide who gets the resources and therefore it cannot be considered feeding.

This is where I have issues...
1) if you are not an alliance-mate, most likely you are an enemy; why would ANYBODY trade with their enemy & make him stronger? this does not make sense...
2) I ask this Question again- who sets the "fair" rates in the Galatic Market? I can make more selling UU at 120,000 per, as opposed to someone selling UU at 150,000 - 180,000 per. how you ask? VOLUME... people will buy at 120,000 before they will pay a higher rate. I do not consider this "feeding/cheating", I consider it a strategic manouver... but WTF do I know...

Lastly if I can't make a profit; what is the point of trading? & I really do not see a profit margin with this new system....

the above was what I was in the middle of editing/ adding more info to when I got warned for spamming in the Trade Balance System thread that Kenzu had posted & had the post deleted...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Deleted post... Empty Re: Deleted post...

Post by seaborgium Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:07 pm

while I do agree you can makre more selling at 120 then 150-180k. But its not really more.....

Its only more faster.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:25 pm

why are you posting in the spam section if you want to discuss an upcoming update?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Admin wrote:why are you posting in the spam section if you want to discuss an upcoming update?

kingkongfan1 wrote:
the above was what I was in the middle of editing/ adding more info to when I got warned for spamming in the Trade Balance System thread that Kenzu had posted & had the post deleted...

looks fairly obvious? Kenzu warned him for spamming so he went to the spam section since the forum Admin (Kenzu) told him it was spam and deleted the thread/post.

Thats what I gathered anyway.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Nomad wrote:
Admin wrote:why are you posting in the spam section if you want to discuss an upcoming update?

kingkongfan1 wrote:

looks fairly obvious? Kenzu warned him for spamming so he went to the spam section since the forum Admin (Kenzu) told him it was spam and deleted the thread/post.

Thank you Nomad.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Nomad wrote:looks fairly obvious? Kenzu warned him for spamming so he went to the spam section since the forum Admin (Kenzu) told him it was spam and deleted the thread/post.

ok so for clarification, I moved the post and I called the warning shot, the combination of emoticons you posted are impossible to be considered on topic

then the forum probably called an error since you wanted to edit a post that wasn't where it was supposed to be.

still I dont get why post the edited part in here Smile, simply post the non spam part in the proper forum section
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:11 pm

Admin wrote:
ok so for clarification, I moved the post and I called the warning shot, then the forum probably called an error since you wanted to edit a post that wasn't where it was supposed to be.

still I dont get why post the edited part in here Smile, simply post the non spam part in the proper forum section

What?

Why was it spam to begin with? the post looks on topic to me and it looks like your ignoring his issues, but thats just me, I'll let you 2 work it out.

This is where I have issues...
1) if you are not an alliance-mate, most likely you are an enemy; why would ANYBODY trade with their enemy & make him stronger? this does not make sense...
2) I ask this Question again- who sets the "fair" rates in the Galatic Market? I can make more selling UU at 120,000 per, as opposed to someone selling UU at 150,000 - 180,000 per. how you ask? VOLUME... people will buy at 120,000 before they will pay a higher rate. I do not consider this "feeding/cheating", I consider it a strategic manouver... but WTF do I know...

Lastly if I can't make a profit; what is the point of trading? & I really do not see a profit margin with this new system....

Care to answer this issues Admin?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:15 pm

[quote="Nomad"What?
Why was it spam to begin with? the post looks on topic to me and it looks like your ignoring his issues, but thats just me, I'll let you 2 work it out.[/quote]

This was the original post

[quote="kingkongfan1"]

The trade balance system will not influence the gameplay for normal players. Only cheaters have to fear it.
Question Exclamation Arrow lol!
[quote]

i'll now go adress the issues in the relevant topic
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Admin wrote:
Nomad wrote:looks fairly obvious? Kenzu warned him for spamming so he went to the spam section since the forum Admin (Kenzu) told him it was spam and deleted the thread/post.

ok so for clarification, I moved the post and I called the warning shot, the combination of emoticons you posted are impossible to be considered on topic

then the forum probably called an error since you wanted to edit a post that wasn't where it was supposed to be.

1) I got a warning on spamming a thread, so I decided to put this here as this is where you said it belonged...
2) a question mark- what Kenzu posted made no sense at all.
an exclaimation mark- as I found the thread rather shocking in the fact that it did not make sense.
LOL- means that I was laughing out loud at it not making sense, as kenzu rarely makes any sense to me...

honestly the last I have to say on this is... Please finish this update, fully explain what is going on, & why, & lets be done with this...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:35 pm

are you saying that was 2 different posts?

i thought it was all 1 post thats why I couldnt see it as spam.

@ Kong,,,, yes I agree with you about how Stupid Kenzu's remark was, saying that alliance programs and loans being completely stopped wouldnt effect "normal players" even tho "normal players" do actually use those tactics.

meh
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Nomad wrote:are you saying that was 2 different posts?

i thought it was all 1 post thats why I couldnt see it as spam.

@ Kong,,,, yes I agree with you about how Stupid Kenzu's remark was, saying that alliance programs and loans being completely stopped wouldnt effect "normal players" even tho "normal players" do actually use those tactics.

meh

let me clarify... I had posted the first part, then went back to add the second part,(the part after the emo-thingys) thats when I was warned/deleted. I reposted the post here in the spam section, in response to being warned for spamming/having my post deleted... If Admin moved my post, I have not found it yet...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:48 pm

to bad you were not a bit faster Kong, as the addition was definitely on topic and needs addressed

I still find this funny
saying that alliance programs and loans being completely stopped wouldnt effect "normal players" even tho "normal players" do actually use those tactics.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:54 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote: honestly the last I have to say on this is... Please finish this update, fully explain what is going on, & why, & lets be done with this...
some people keep wasting my time
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Admin wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote: honestly the last I have to say on this is... Please finish this update, fully explain what is going on, & why, & lets be done with this...
some people keep wasting my time
clarification:
"some people keep wasting my time" so i cannot get it done as fast as i would like to get it done

apparently this was prone to misunderstandings
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down