Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logs archive

3 posters

Go down

Logs archive Empty Logs archive

Post by rflash Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:03 pm

We all know that logs are shown for the past X days or so ..... it would be nice to be able to access the archive (the logs aren't deleted from the server) ..... I would love to take a look on my sgw logs for example when I was still a mere replicator Exclamation

This shouldn't affect the game so much as I doubt 10-20 people will ask at the same time the archive ..... maybe this should be something like a premium feature .... you buy SS or USS and you have it ..... just specify the dates between you want the logs and put them in a WHERE. If total records is bigger then *insert no* the user is asked to be more precise.

rflash
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Logs archive Empty Re: Logs archive

Post by ~tackless shadow~ Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:00 pm

sounds like a good idea
~tackless shadow~
~tackless shadow~
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 1010
Alliance : DDA
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:07 pm

The system does actually record who you attacked for how much kuwal and with how many attacks (only farming attacks count)

I agree it'd be a neat idea if you'd see dates and everything but in that case the log info would get trimmed to bare minimum (def, att, kuwal stolen, target and date), I can look at it then sometime after SS release but i'm afraid even with that being premium option It might become overkill in terms of database size over time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down