Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOC-TIE Ceasefire

+7
Nigatsu_Aka
Lucien Lachance
Vesper
Lord Ishurue
Special Agent 47
seaborgium
Kenzu
11 posters

Go down

TOC-TIE Ceasefire Empty TOC-TIE Ceasefire

Post by Kenzu Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:35 am

What do u guys say about a ceasefire based on Mutual agreement?
(such as if TIE agrees to a ceasefire then TOC also agrees and vice versa)

If TIE agrees to a ceasefire then TOC also agrees to a ceasefire which will last 3 days and is meant to be enough time for a peace treaty to be signed. During these 3 days the peace treaty should be negotiated and signed.

Ceasefire starts 5th july 2010, 00:01 gametime until 8th july 00:01 gametime.

Until ceasefire starts, regular war continues.

During ceasefire all hostile missions will be forbidden: Assault, sabotage, assassination, destruction, invasion, hunt assassin missions, all forbidden.

Farming and Raiding is allowed.
During ceasefire special farming rules apply, since TOC and TIE are not at peace. Minimum profit in farming is 100 million kuwal and UU price for the duration of the ceasefire is set at 148.000 kuwal per UU, which is the current buy price for UU on the SS market.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

TOC-TIE Ceasefire Empty Re: TOC-TIE Ceasefire

Post by seaborgium Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:45 am

I say no, but if Ian says yes then so be it.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:56 am

I would say that needs to be way better defined before you even start.

3 days is not enough. You, Ian, and Ishurue couldn't even get past the first point in 3 days.

Secondly a cease fire is just that, NO ATTACKS of any kind

PERIOD.

On a personal note I'd rather see people sent as alliance diplomats who can and will actually try to come to an agreement, not needlessly whine and bicker.

As Seaborgium said, what Ian says will go, but the proposal is broken in its current state.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:14 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:I would say that needs to be way better defined before you even start.

3 days is not enough. You, Ian, and Ishurue couldn't even get past the first point in 3 days.

PERIOD.

On a personal note I'd rather see people sent as alliance diplomats who can and will actually try to come to an agreement, not needlessly whine and bicker.

As Seaborgium said, what Ian says will go, but the proposal is broken in its current state.

Who is TIE's diplomat?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:19 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:I would say that needs to be way better defined before you even start.

PERIOD.

hmm

Lets wait and see , and go from there .

The First Empire war ( (O) vs (TIE) )
Peace discussion seemed to happen during the cease fire

Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:21 am

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:06 am

I don't see why either side should agree to a cease fire. Not very hard to hit protection for a few days and try to get peace.

Ishurue wrote:
The First Empire war ( (O) vs (TIE) )
Peace discussion seemed to happen during the cease fire
As far as I know the last TIE war ended when kenzu learned to shut the hell up and stepped down as leader. The peace treaty he offered was rejected by just about every single member of TIE HC. After Kismet began to negotiate on his behalf and he agreed to step down as leader the war ended. There was then peace server wide until he returned to leadership. If you want to question me about the server peace when kenzu was NOT leading an alliance check the dates of the wars. Kenzu stepped down early January and returned mid April. No posts regarding threats or policys or anything was created until he returned to leadership. Not saying that Kenzu is the cause of the wars on Aderan I am just saying that wars and Kenzu seem to coincide.

Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Lachance Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:05 am

so since kenzu brought forward this proposal, does that mean TOC are getting creamed? cos me personally, i wouldnt stop a war if there was a chance of winning.... i have a feeling that ian will feel the same way.... but to be honest, i would have to agree with SA on this, the ceasefire agreement is very vague, and a ceasefire means NO ACTS OF VIOLENCE PERIOD, not we wont hit you until you have x amount out.... thats a farming policy..... and no offence kenzu mate, but your admins brother! between the two of you, you'll easily have more than 7 years playing these games, if anyone shoudl know the difference between a ceasefire and a farming policy if shoudl be you.... cause i know for a fact your brother's not daft.....
(im not making any personal attacks against anyone, just looking for a alittle clarification thats all)

SO QUESTION 1 IS:
Are TOC getting creamed or not?

and question 2 for me, if not why ask for a ceasefire/farming policy

Lucien Lachance
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : The Dark Brotherhood,
Cheydinhal Sanctuary,
Cyrodil
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:21 am

The farming attacks are like the crimes in a country... you cannot agree with thieves for a "ceasefire"... they see a big juicy unguarded bank, they rob it... they don't care about the pacts that the country leaders have.

IMO, a ceasefire means stoping all hostile actions... like massing/sabbing... it is related to waring, opposed to fighting a war... farming hist are not a war (It is indeed an act of violence, but it is not war. If it's proffitable, it would happen anytime, with or without the war)... farming also happens during a war... everywhere in a war, there will be pillages, etc... but they happen with the purpose to "gain" resource... not to destroy it, like it happens in the war.... i can see kenzu's point of view.

Also i can see why he is saying that farming and raiding should be allowed... if you want to keep the income/units, you build your defense... that way you are "forced" to accept the peace... if you don't build defense to keep the income during the negotiations, you have an easy way out for restarting the war, because you have nothing to lose... if i would be a leader of an alliance, i would not accept any other form of a ceasefire than this one.... unless, there is a more "friendly" opponent that can be trusted.

Last edited by Nigatsu_Aka on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:23 am

Still 3 days of complete non attacking would help considerably ... I mean no borderline hits, no provokative hits ... just to make it a TAD easier on the diplomats ...

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:35 am

If we start thinking people suggesting peace is a sign of weakness, then peace is a long way off.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by flwpwr Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:37 am

curumo wrote:Still 3 days of complete non attacking would help considerably ... I mean no borderline hits, no provokative hits ... just to make it a TAD easier on the diplomats ...

and yet, you make threats on other threads... hmm...

flwpwr
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 am

I see no reason for the existance of this thread.

There is 1 Peace thread already, any proposals about ceasefire or naps or whatever will go into that one.
Time to draw up some rules about the war section, having 3-5 threads about a single war is getting ridiculous
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down